PDA

View Full Version : It's craaaazyyy !

Titanium
06-12-2015, 02:51 PM
Ok. In case you think you are dreaming, no! You're not ! Check this out ! I'm posting these ss because i know many of you don't have access to the test server.

http://i59.tinypic.com/14boz9f.png

http://i62.tinypic.com/5ts4dh.png

http://i57.tinypic.com/2nlg279.png

http://i58.tinypic.com/nchyc5.png

http://i61.tinypic.com/sq5b45.png

http://i59.tinypic.com/f42rns.png

http://i58.tinypic.com/2ldg607.png

http://i62.tinypic.com/34t4pk4.png

http://i61.tinypic.com/2zy8ztx.png

http://i58.tinypic.com/11293iu.png

http://i62.tinypic.com/2r6g0o5.png

http://i61.tinypic.com/px10.png

http://i61.tinypic.com/731mp1.png

http://i62.tinypic.com/33k6jde.jpg

http://i58.tinypic.com/1zldj6v.png

http://i61.tinypic.com/dh662g.png

http://i60.tinypic.com/abhudj.png

http://i59.tinypic.com/10i5gkl.png

CouchPass
06-12-2015, 02:58 PM
WOah, ARCANE FOSSIL FOR ONLY 1000 STRY TOKENS!! EVERYONE SELL!!

Iamsenpi
06-12-2015, 02:59 PM
So u can buy Mario's with tokens :o

Bm4_le60
06-12-2015, 03:18 PM
This is the next event correct?
Or a end game expansion?

Ssneakykills
06-12-2015, 03:25 PM
That looks so cool especially the town and the detail to it

And finally it looks like nekro can be finally farmable without spending plat or having insane luck to obtain

Elder
06-12-2015, 03:26 PM
This is an endgame expansion. And those are not story tokens that can buy the shard/fossil/new mythic gear/maridos.

twoxc
06-12-2015, 03:28 PM
I hope that's not STORY TOKEN lol. That would be insane. If it is STORY TOKEN lol good game. Time to start doing Bard Dailies.

shothim1
06-12-2015, 03:30 PM
What this is beast expansion wow looks cool

Titanium
06-12-2015, 03:32 PM
If those story tokens my grand grand grand kids are going to be overpowered one day in Arcane Legends because I surely can't do that on this lifetime. Those are not story tokens. They are called crate tokens. I don't know what that means. You can see in one of those screenshots that Noxbolt is saying "Spend your crate tokens"

Bluebatthing
06-12-2015, 03:34 PM
I'm thinking those tokens are like the teeth in tindrin. Even if they are sorry tokens, a fossil will take 100 days to be able to get one from scratch.

Fibus
06-12-2015, 03:35 PM
Glad to see everyone is excited for the expansion! Just a word of caution though, remember this is a TEST SERVER. Number values, art, etc. are all subject to change. And very likely WILL change. And just to avoid any confusion, those tokens are NOT story tokens. It's just placeholder art.

Edward Coug
06-12-2015, 03:35 PM
WOah, ARCANE FOSSIL FOR ONLY 1000 STRY TOKENS!! EVERYONE SELL!!

Arcane shard available?

Elder
06-12-2015, 03:37 PM
Arcane shard was also available to buy with those 'tokens'

Vediovis
06-12-2015, 03:41 PM
Glad to see everyone is excited for the expansion! Just a word of caution though, remember this is a TEST SERVER. Number values, art, etc. are all subject to change. And very likely WILL change. And just to avoid any confusion, those tokens are NOT story tokens. It's just placeholder art.

Pweety please! Don't change your minds on having this arcane and mythic stuff in that new token vendor. :angel:

Ssneakykills
06-12-2015, 03:43 PM

Will the items change like fossil, Maridos and shard? I'm glad to see this as its a great incentive to farm

twoxc
06-12-2015, 03:44 PM

Fibs can you confirm if those glinstone mythic armors stats are final? theres no upgrade for them right?

Fibus
06-12-2015, 03:48 PM
Fibs can you confirm if those glinstone mythic armors stats are final? theres no upgrade for them right?

Most of the gear on Noxbot is incorrect and will be changing somewhat. He will still be offering Mythic gear though, in addition to the pets and shard.

Vediovis
06-12-2015, 03:49 PM
If those story tokens my grand grand grand kids are going to be overpowered one day in Arcane Legends because I surely can't do that on this lifetime. Those are not story tokens. They are called crate tokens. I don't know what that means. You can see in one of those screenshots that Noxbolt is saying "Spend your crate tokens"

Awe man :/ So you still might need to spend plat just to get tokens. Hope that's not the case, and instead this vendor is farm/grind centric.

twoxc
06-12-2015, 03:50 PM
Most of the gear on Noxbot is incorrect and will be changing somewhat. He will still be offering Mythic gear though, in addition to the pets and shard.

So those stats aren't final?

Dex Scene
06-12-2015, 03:51 PM
I dont think thats story tokens. Cuz people with story tokens see 0 in their available currency

Valkiryas
06-12-2015, 03:57 PM
Caparace said this :

- Those tokens will be granted by opening Orc's Crates.

So yes, each time you open a crate you'll earn tokens, so isn't farmeable .... So So Sooo Disappointed !!, All it's about pop Crates all day, sorry STS but this just will make bigger the gap between Poor and Platinum-User

Dimitrian
06-12-2015, 04:02 PM
Caparace said this :

So yes, each time you open a crate you'll earn tokens, so isn't farmeable .... So So Sooo Disappointed !!, All it's about pop Crates all day, sorry STS but this just will make bigger the gap between Poor and Platinum-User
Maybe locked ren'gol crates will be opened with gold...

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

Bluebatthing
06-12-2015, 04:02 PM
*sigh* all hope is lost.....
Caparace said this :

Jazzi
06-12-2015, 04:10 PM
Caparace said this :

Wait, what? If this is true and it is the only way to obtain them... Well... I will be out

Edward Coug
06-12-2015, 04:15 PM
Wait, what? If this is true and it is the only way to obtain them... Well... I will be out

Well, I still think it's an improvement. Gets rid of the plat gamble.

As long as the new mythic set is entirely farmable, I'm ok with it.

twoxc
06-12-2015, 04:31 PM
If i'm not mistaken. Ren'gol Crate require plat to open. while Orc's crate is free to open which you can farm from Elite boss like in Planar tomb. Crate token is a guarantee gain if you open an orc's crate that you worked hard to loot which is like a win win you loot something from orc crate and get a token to save for even better item at the vendor. Ehhh not sure if this is good or bad lol. On the bright side hardwork pays off from he look of it if you keep farming those orc crate and keep opening them or just buy them from auction if they are tradable.

Tatman
06-12-2015, 04:40 PM
If i'm not mistaken. Ren'gol Crate require plat to open. while Orc's crate is free to open which you can farm from Elite boss like in Planar tomb. Crate token is a guarantee gain if you open an orc's crate that you worked hard to loot which is like a win win you loot something from orc crate and get a token to save for even better item at the vendor. Ehhh not sure if this is good or bad lol. On the bright side hardwork pays off from he look of it if you keep farming those orc crate and keep opening them or just buy them from auction if they are tradable.
As long as the drop rate of these orc crates isn't like the drop rate of planar chests, this sounds fine.

twoxc
06-12-2015, 04:41 PM
As long as the drop rate of these orc crates isn't like the drop rate of planar chests, this sounds fine.

I agree hope it drop as good as Lock is dropping in Kraken mines, then it would be cool.

Vediovis
06-12-2015, 04:44 PM

I'd much prefer this. I don't mind having to farm long to get some of the best items in the game. Hope this is accurate.

Bluebatthing
06-12-2015, 04:45 PM
Then the game will finally be balanced, no more buffing this/nerfing that isuues. A guy can dream....
I agree hope it drop as good as Lock is dropping in Kraken mines, then it would be cool.

Jazzi
06-12-2015, 04:53 PM

Well,

this sounds much better. Hopefully the droprate of those Orc chests is not like the one of the Elite Planar Chests, otherwise it will take couple of years for a fossil :)

twoxc
06-12-2015, 04:55 PM
Well,

this sounds much better. Hopefully the droprate of those Orc chests is not like the one of the Elite Planar Chests, otherwise it will take couple of years for a fossil :)

Don't take my word for it lol. Its just my theory haha. Hopefully it's like that. Can any admin confirm this hehe.

Titanium
06-12-2015, 04:55 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/2vxgnsl.png

I tried to farm the new locks without any luck. I think they weren't introduce in this content.

Justno
06-12-2015, 04:56 PM
Was really happy....then crate popping and drop rates.....meeehhhhhh

Ssneakykills
06-12-2015, 04:58 PM
I hope you don't have to open any locks anyone for plat especially ones to loot tokens

Jazzi
06-12-2015, 05:09 PM
Don't take my word for it lol. Its just my theory haha. Hopefully it's like that. Can any admin confirm this hehe.

Ahhh, I see. How the heck did you come up with this theory? :)

twoxc
06-12-2015, 05:13 PM
Ahhh, I see. How the heck did you come up with this theory? :)

Base off of this and that lol hahaha. There ren'gol crate there's orc crate and carapace confirm saying need to open orc crate for token etc etc hahaha.

Justno
06-12-2015, 05:16 PM
Base off of this and that lol hahaha. There ren'gol crate there's orc crate and carapace confirm saying need to open orc crate for token etc etc hahaha.

Only one token per crate? If so then....>.<

Jazzi
06-12-2015, 05:17 PM

Nice! If your intuition is as good as your theory crafting you might turn out to be right ;)

Serancha
06-12-2015, 05:30 PM
Caparace said this :

That is just so wrong I don't even know where to start.

Assuming you get one token per crate opened, and crates are 15 plat to unlock, that's 1K crates for Maridos or a fossil (based on Ravager's screenshots).

That is 15,000 plat - which in Canadian dollars is a whopping $970 per arcane item.

I understand this is supposedly just placeholder information, but even if it's an approximation, it's beyond all reason.

Edit: Also frustrated by the continuing crate-exclusive situation. Why play the game if the only way to get good items is to sit in town and burn $100 bills?

Justno
06-12-2015, 05:43 PM
If that's the case, then it's the same odds as before. It took me 1100 crates to loot my first arcane item, which was Samael. That equates to 16,500 platinum divided by 1700 Plat per $100 USD, which is exactly $970 USD.

Aww hell no...if we have to spend crap loads to do anything them I'm out

Elder
06-12-2015, 05:59 PM
As already speculated, tokens will be earned through the non-plat opened orc chests. Its just a theory, but much more reasonable then spending 15000 plat to earn the required tokens.

Kakashis
06-12-2015, 06:24 PM
That is just so wrong I don't even know where to start.

Assuming you get one token per crate opened, and crates are 15 plat to unlock, that's 1K crates for Maridos or a fossil (based on Ravager's screenshots).

That is 15,000 plat - which in Canadian dollars is a whopping $970 per arcane item.

I understand this is supposedly just placeholder information, but even if it's an approximation, it's beyond all reason.

Edit: Also frustrated by the continuing crate-exclusive situation. Why play the game if the only way to get good items is to sit in town and burn $100 bills?

If this is the case, then at least after $1000 if you loot no good items, you are guaranteed an Arcane item through the vendor as a thank you prize. This is more than fair since currently, even $1k doesn't mean you'll loot an arcane item. I'm sure those free golden elite orc chests will drop tokens too as a lure, but we all know those chests are harder to loot. It seems to be the same system as we have now, but it has constellation token rewards which is what everyone was asking for! If you don't like it, farm hard and sell elite loot and buy from lucky or now (15k) plat spenders!

Hobilomm
06-12-2015, 06:32 PM
lol it's just a bad joke guys, Do you really think sts will give maridos, fossil and shard for free ? Sure it's same as before or worst because they want your dollars guys. Not fair.

Kyle Holmes
06-12-2015, 07:55 PM
Wtffff how have you guys got this already?? How do I get the test server hahahhaha

sent from fritters beak

Anabrad
06-12-2015, 08:09 PM
lol it's just a bad joke guys, Do you really think sts will give maridos, fossil and shard for free ? Sure it's same as before or worst because they want your dollars guys. Not fair.

well also the new arcane pet is there

SacredKnight
06-12-2015, 08:46 PM
The moment you realize that crates are being replaced by crates.

Bluebatthing
06-12-2015, 08:49 PM
I can't believe some players spend up to a thousand dollars on AL, I'd be pissed if I didn't get anything worth while after spending that much.

Dex Scene
06-12-2015, 09:10 PM
Wtffff how have you guys got this already?? How do I get the test server hahahhaha

sent from fritters beak
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=237065

Euldor
06-12-2015, 09:25 PM
I haven't read through all the pages of the thread. I'm assuming most of them are 'hate' posts.

I thought it was made clear that all gears were farmable. If what I understand is correct, you need to obtain these crate tokens for the gears. And you get these tokens from crates which I think operate more or less the same way as lockeds.

Why this farce again? I thought we were finally moving to the farming era. -.-

Maunyabastian
06-12-2015, 10:13 PM
Where did STS confirm that these 'tokens' are obtainable only from Ren'gol crates?

-no
06-12-2015, 10:16 PM
If this is the case, then at least after $1000 if you loot no good items, you are guaranteed an Arcane item through the vendor as a thank you prize. This is more than fair since currently, even $1k doesn't mean you'll loot an arcane item. I'm sure those free golden elite orc chests will drop tokens too as a lure, but we all know those chests are harder to loot. It seems to be the same system as we have now, but it has constellation token rewards which is what everyone was asking for! If you don't like it, farm hard and sell elite loot and buy from lucky or now (15k) plat spenders!

The majority of us do not want/will not ever spend $1k dollars on this game. So its fair for cheaters, and the few big spenders. And you know well hard farming elite does not guarantee gold. Some prosper, many just go broke on ankhs and pots. How can you make gold, when your choice is-sell the chest I looted for pots? Or open and have no pots/ankhs, to possibly get lucky.

Serancha
06-12-2015, 10:36 PM

Yes, I'm sure this is how STS wants us to see it. That does not mean that the crate system has ever been, or ever will be justifiable. Certainly a consolation prize for $1000 spent is absurd. Not the consolation prize, but the amount you need to spend to get it.

nicflamel
06-13-2015, 02:46 AM
Ok. In case you think you are dreaming, no! You're not ! Check this out ! I'm posting these ss because i know many of you don't have access to the test server.

Thank you very much for posting these! It's very much appreciated. Now we get to see what to expect from the expansion too!

Novyaj Zeanreh
06-13-2015, 04:36 AM
OoOOOoOOOOmyyyyyyyyyGOoOoOooOooooodnnnnnnnnnneeeee eeessssssss ARCANE FOSSIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Novyaj Zeanreh
06-13-2015, 04:42 AM
Those are not story tokens!!!!!! I'm 101% sure they are lootable only from elite maps!, they are same as teeth

Titanium
06-13-2015, 07:34 AM
I don't know if you guys noticed but Toor and Gold Toor have same stats. One thing makes them different. Gold Toor holds that gold on him and also he has a lower drop rate than Toor ( that's what Carapace told me ) ! So yea we can call the "GOLD" as a vanity for pet.

Another thing that i figure it out last night and i think that's very awesome how STS tries to get rid of the luck system slowly. They replaced the fire/blood/glacial gems with this new gems ! A current grand gem gives +6 and the new gem gives +8. And now is the fun part ! You don't have to upgrade your items over and over to get a grand gem. The new system does it for you but to get that +8 you have to craft several essences for 5 times. Also Fire/Blood/Glacial essences are going to be useful. The only thing that will be gone are the Fire/Blood/Glacial gems ! I'm not pretty sure if this how is going to be on the live content but are just my observations. I didn't spend more than one hour there but i think are more cool stuff that will be added to the live content !

I hope people with arcane rings on the test server don't give a bad input how easy are the normal maps. After devs listened to them they made those maps harder. I played on normal maps and the mobs were stronger than current mobs from Elite Tindirin .

I'm not going to make rumours about those tokens. I tend to agree with Twoc about those tokens from crates !

Ladysophie
06-13-2015, 09:16 AM
Gems, Jewels its going to be the same thing if not worse. To craft a noble jewel you need 2187 cracked jewels. Lets say these were 2187 essences with those you could craft 218gems. 218 gems should give a consistent number of grand gems. Definately >1.
You could even get your grand gem on your first try. There is no consolation there are going to be damage jewels either since their stats are awful.

Oursizes
06-13-2015, 09:20 AM
Since tokens will be able to be "looted" from certain chests, i hope the chests are openable by f2p as many stated its ridiculous to spend almost $1k per arcane item. Just throwing out ideas here, but how about making another item set(including ring) purchaseable by plat?(a good amount per item). Those items can have slightly better stats but have the 2nd best items able to compete. Mentality is everyone has to have the best things fast. So these items should be craftable as well for f2p but take some time. As far as tokens go they should be able to be looted from rengol crates or whatever,and chests that f2p can open. Also,they should drop from the bosses like teeth do. This way the process can be speeded up slightly. As fossil is like 1k tokens and such like that. This way f2p people dont need to be 20000 years old before getting fossil. I think tokens should need same drop rate as teeth and the chests should have higher rate in elite maps but drop in normal maps too. Whatever you guys do,DO NOT make the tokens be directly purchasable by plat as plat buyers will spam buy all the arcanes and stuff and make them drop 20mil more. Also try increasing gold payout on the bosses so more gold into the game to revive economy. Its about time p2w and f2p players can become nearly on the same level. If this thing with tokens works well,this expansion will blow everyones mind away. Even though only 3 dungeons you guys actually made a way for f2p to compete now. Dont give tokens a drop rate like recipe or fossil, it will just kill farming. Looks like nekro users wont be able to hide behind that shield anymore

bedmaster
06-13-2015, 10:51 AM
Orc crate opened for free or by plat doesnt matter imo. Both will still help non plat players. Prevsly the only way to get red stuff is gambling on locks. Now if they failed in gambling still they can buy the item they want after opening a fixed amount or if they r lucky they can get arcanes from both ways, increases the supply of arcane items and driving the price down. Gj sts

P.S. imo it will be better if orc crates will be opened for free, drops half often as normal locked and non tradeable.

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah282/chandra7plav/Mobile%20Uploads/PicsArt_1428811885348_zpsxpktgrgj.jpg (http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/chandra7plav/media/Mobile%20Uploads/PicsArt_1428811885348_zpsxpktgrgj.jpg.html)

xcainnblecterx
06-13-2015, 11:08 AM
One big thing I think everyone is forgetting is this isn't a full release yet and everything can still change. I'd stop raging already and see what happens. Point of test server is to TEST and give FEEDBACK, not rage.

Spell
06-13-2015, 11:12 AM
One big thing I think everyone is forgetting is this isn't a full release yet and everything can still change. I'd stop raging already and see what happens. Point of test server is to TEST and give FEEDBACK, not rage.

Well said =] too many people jumping to conclusions.

Serancha
06-13-2015, 02:04 PM

If we wait and see what happens, then we are not giving them feedback. That would be making the test server pointless. Giving feedback based on the information provided by the test server is not jumping to conclusions, it is doing what they asked of us. If something appears to be a certain way and we don't say anything about it, that gives them no reason to adjust the situation for the better.

Onepiedead
06-13-2015, 04:15 PM
Looks like a huge improvement by STS! Even tho, it took them, one and a half year to release it.

Dex Scene
06-13-2015, 04:43 PM
If we wait and see what happens, then we are not giving them feedback. That would be making the test server pointless. Giving feedback based on the information provided by the test server is not jumping to conclusions, it is doing what they asked of us. If something appears to be a certain way and we don't say anything about it, that gives them no reason to adjust the situation for the better.
Well said.
Sts also will appreciate these feedbacks rather than "iam always supportive towards spactime" kinda comments to look good in their book.

Arpluvial
06-13-2015, 05:19 PM
There is a ton of exciting new content, isn't there!? :D

Ladysophie
06-13-2015, 05:22 PM

Yup yup! ^^

Arachnophobik
06-13-2015, 07:50 PM
Eveything. Farmable. Everything. Farmable. I LOVE YOU STS, MARRY ME

xcainnblecterx
06-13-2015, 09:41 PM

But there is a difference between positive and negative feedback. Most post so far are "er ma gard, this happens ima quit." But say like your post a few back, people need keep that up.

Hanschey
06-13-2015, 10:10 PM
They say curiosity killed the cat..just chill and wait for the actual release,most are just speculations and aren't helping imo

Dashie
06-13-2015, 10:34 PM
Eveything. Farmable. Everything. Farmable. I LOVE YOU STS, MARRY ME

lmao !! Seriously?

Dashie
06-13-2015, 10:36 PM

too much...!! My eyes are still dreaming about new maps design..moobs...bosses...and the vendor that shows content.

ColdMints
06-14-2015, 02:42 AM
So many purchaseable mythics And arcanes O.O

*blinds my eyes*

Btw,I hope sts recolor or change Stampy.
Other ppls might confuse who's little bear :3
Lol xD

Woof! :* GJ STS!

Dashie
06-14-2015, 03:24 AM
So many purchaseable mythics And arcanes O.O

*blinds my eyes*

Btw,I hope sts recolor or change Stampy.
Other ppls might confuse who's little bear :3
Lol xD

Woof! :* GJ STS!

Yeah true point. I was also confuse first time while seeing Stampy. thought it was little bear.

Ssneakykills
06-14-2015, 10:44 AM
i hope the expansion is released soon I can't wait

Titanium
06-15-2015, 12:16 PM
The
Wait
Is
Killing
Me
!

Learafica
06-15-2015, 12:49 PM
Yeah this crazy guys now we can buy arcane shard and fossil i cant belive this now the game was better

we can craft arcane ring and get nekro now i love this game mush more

think you bro

Madxnoob
06-15-2015, 02:16 PM
Love the fossil for tokens, finally I have a chance at owning nekro!

Cranky
06-16-2015, 01:11 AM
Can you purchase those tokens through plats?
Hope it is :/

Oursizes
06-16-2015, 07:28 AM
So will the things we buy from vendor be tradeable or untradeable? If it is indeed tradeable the market can crash pretty quick, if its untradeable it wont really matter since people can still use it. Just hoping it is stashable and not bound to the toon you get it on

Titanium
06-17-2015, 06:52 PM
Bugs
The following bugs were identified by testers and will be fixed when the expansion goes live.

+ In Naxbot's vendor the following items show your character in the preview window while they shouldn't: Arcane Shard, Maridos' Egg, Arcane Fossil.

And we talked and talked about fossil and shard all freaking weekend and no dev/mod didn't say nothing. Since they read all posts here. I hoped the hard work will pay off during this expansion. Bad news, it doesn't.
Damages? Market crashed once again !

Vediovis
06-17-2015, 08:42 PM
And we talked and talked about fossil and shard all freaking weekend and no dev/mod didn't say nothing. Since they read all posts here. I hoped the hard work will pay off during this expansion. Bad news, it doesn't.

I don't think they mean that the Shard, fossil and Maridos were mistakenly put there. Just that when you click on those items it shows your toon on the side window, which it shouldn't since these items aren't aesthetic. At least I hope that's the case.

cami
06-17-2015, 09:31 PM

If this is true will hurt my heart D,:

Haligali
06-18-2015, 12:53 AM

Check the #17 post here.

killarrow
06-18-2015, 07:24 AM

Wow shard after expansion would mean a level 46 Arcane! Shards might start selling more than a level 41 ring now

Fibus
06-18-2015, 10:34 AM
For clarification, the Naxbot bug that folks are quoting was a display bug that had to do with the preview window. It was not a bug about what he was selling. My quote in killarrow's post above is still accurate.

twoxc
06-18-2015, 10:54 AM
For clarification, the Naxbot bug that folks are quoting was a display bug that had to do with the preview window. It was not a bug about what he was selling. My quote in killarrow's post above is still accurate.

so does that mean Killarrow's statement is also correct? lol. buying a shard from naxbot meaning you get a level 46 arcane ring? lol.

Fibus
06-18-2015, 10:56 AM
Buying an Arcane Shard from Naxbot means you get an Arcane Shard. :)

twoxc
06-18-2015, 10:57 AM

but what if we craft it into arcane ring being level 46 do we get level 46 ring? =D

Jazzi
06-18-2015, 10:59 AM
but what if we craft it into arcane ring being level 46 do we get level 46 ring? =D

Maybe you craft some other, yet to be announced item ;)

killarrow
06-18-2015, 11:21 AM
Come on the answer came out almost to your lips, now don't try to swallow it. Level 46 arcane item seems to be in the pipeline as shard is not level or specific item bound like pendent recipe or fossil.

Can't wait to see what item its going to be :)

Titanium
06-18-2015, 11:29 AM
Come on the answer came out almost to your lips, now don't try to swallow it. Level 46 arcane item seems to be in the pipeline as shard is not level or specific item bound like pendent recipe or fossil.

How is that going to fill the gap between f2p and p2w? We don't even have a proper mythic ring, are we? and we want another arcane item?

Zeus
06-18-2015, 11:32 AM

I think you're misunderstanding. He was answering the question for you. I'm not too sure where you got the idea that due to shard being sold in shop, it means there will be a L46 arcane ring available.

Kujimasun
06-18-2015, 11:44 AM
So will the things we buy from vendor be tradeable or untradeable? If it is indeed tradeable the market can crash pretty quick, if its untradeable it wont really matter since people can still use it. Just hoping it is stashable and not bound to the toon you get it on
Market value doesn't matter when everyone has an equal chance to obtain items. Basic economics or supply vs demand. The issue that kept coming up is that only the "Rich" plat players have a chance to get these items. Sts listened and are now making these items farmable.

This is not that hard......

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Serancha
06-18-2015, 11:44 AM
There was no recipe for a level 46 arcane ring, was there? It wouldn't make sense when the level 41 one is still going to outstat anything this season.

Madnex
06-18-2015, 12:14 PM
The finalized crafted items are unrelated to your level at the time. If you completed the mythic armor quest being L41, you'd still get L36 gear. The last thing we need is another OP ring; it just means that by putting shard in the vendor, more people will be able to afford and acquire a Rendtail's Ring. :)

killarrow
06-18-2015, 01:27 PM
I think you're misunderstanding. He was answering the question for you. I'm not too sure where you got the idea that due to shard being sold in shop, it means there will be a L46 arcane ring available.
Did I say an arcane 'ring' anywhere? Read the description on an arcane shard, its not tied to a level or says 'craft arcane ring', prove me wrong.

I am not sure where you got the idea that due to shard bring sold in shop means there will not be a l46 arcane item? Could be a weapon or pendent or belt. Why do you think I am wrong?

killarrow
06-18-2015, 01:31 PM
The finalized crafted items are unrelated to your level at the time. If you completed the mythic armor quest being L41, you'd still get L36 gear. The last thing we need is another OP ring; it just means that by putting shard in the vendor, more people will be able to afford and acquire a Rendtail's Ring. :)
Could be another arcane item, not necessarily a ring.

killarrow
06-18-2015, 01:52 PM
How is that going to fill the gap between f2p and p2w? We don't even have a proper mythic ring, are we? and we want another arcane item?
F2p had got considerably good chance at op items and run free portal during the last event. There are many non plat users who are not lesser geared than the best p2p players. Maybe learn from them?

P2p players inspite of paying have a chance at an item via RNG. F2p players are better off without burning a hole in their pockets IRL compared to p2p players being better off in virtual world. On top of all this p2p players have to compete with plat farmers as well.

Stop comparing p2p and f2p as p2p have more to loose irl than f2p.

Zeus
06-18-2015, 01:56 PM
Did I say an arcane 'ring' anywhere? Read the description on an arcane shard, its not tied to a level or says 'craft arcane ring', prove me wrong.

I am not sure where you got the idea that due to shard bring sold in shop means there will not be a l46 arcane item? Could be a weapon or pendent or belt. Why do you think I am wrong?

Sorry, categorized you and twoxc as the same forumer! LOL

I just think you are wrong because it would be more beneficial and professional if STG created a fresh arcane item - not create one using an existing crafting component looted by crates that makes investors very wealthy. Singe Egg for Nekro, anyone? Fresh supplies have always been the norm with the exception of dragonite bar (which was farmed and required a secondary use anyways since it was never a primary component in ring crafting).

killarrow
06-18-2015, 02:12 PM
Sorry, categorized you and twoxc as the same forumer! LOL

I just think you are wrong because it would be more beneficial and professional if STG created a fresh arcane item - not create one using an existing crafting component looted by crates that makes investors very wealthy. Singe Egg for Nekro, anyone? Fresh supplies have always been the norm with the exception of dragonite bar (which was farmed and required a secondary use anyways since it was never a primary component in ring crafting).

Lol asked you to prove, still assuming your own theory to be right. There is no copyright to assuming, I have my version and you have yours. Funny that you still have the same probability of getting it right or wrong as me. I maybe wrong but you are not right until proven.

So chill, relax or whatever and think originally and give constructive information than score cheap browny points only by proving me wrong.

Titanium
06-18-2015, 03:16 PM
F2p had got considerably good chance at op items and run free portal during the last event. There are many non plat users who are not lesser geared than the best p2p players. Maybe learn from them?

P2p players inspite of paying have a chance at an item via RNG. F2p players are better off without burning a hole in their pockets IRL compared to p2p players being better off in virtual world. On top of all this p2p players have to compete with plat farmers as well.

Stop comparing p2p and f2p as p2p have more to loose irl than f2p.

Op items? which were? I'm sorry but i missed last 2-3 events. I doubt last 2 events gave something that op that could fill the pockets to any f2p. I'm not f2p FYI . I might think you know me better than myself... "learn from them". I'm merching low level items since season 4. I taught a lot of people what items to merch and helped anyone who needed an opinion. Maybe you should "learn from them" yourself how to don't be so defensive .

Dex Scene
06-18-2015, 03:28 PM
Lmao!! I like fibus

killarrow
06-18-2015, 07:54 PM
Op items? which were? I'm sorry but i missed last 2-3 events. I doubt last 2 events gave something that op that could fill the pockets to any f2p. I'm not f2p FYI . I might think you know me better than myself... "learn from them". I'm merching low level items since season 4. I taught a lot of people what items to merch and helped anyone who needed an opinion. Maybe you should "learn from them" yourself how to don't be so defensive .
I don't know to merch and don't want to learn to. I prefer running maps if i have the time.

Zeus
06-18-2015, 10:00 PM
Lol asked you to prove, still assuming your own theory to be right. There is no copyright to assuming, I have my version and you have yours. Funny that you still have the same probability of getting it right or wrong as me. I maybe wrong but you are not right until proven.

So chill, relax or whatever and think originally and give constructive information than score cheap browny points only by proving me wrong.

I think you misunderstand - I am not attempting to be offensive to you in any way. I just think that my theory is correct (usually, they are when it comes to predicting). You think yours is correct and that is OK. So, we are on the same footing here. You asked why I think you were wrong and I explained just that - nothing more.

Cheers! :)

Newcomx
06-18-2015, 10:27 PM

I think rage also a feedback.

notfaded1
06-29-2015, 11:55 AM
Someone actually get's it... at least you won't spend a fortune and loot nothing now.