PDA

View Full Version : Im blown away

Titanfall
06-12-2015, 03:27 PM
In all honesty to describe the expansion in a few words? Arcane Legends 2

The graphics are BEAUTIFUL. Im honestly amazed and I couldnt believe my eyes, as Titanium has posted, you can see the top gear is available with tokens now. Which makes AL F2P and not platinum based. This is a huge step in the right direction StS and Im sure all those players who quit and gave up, will come running back. You've done a great job, a really great job. Its beautiful.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Titanfall
06-12-2015, 03:33 PM
Reserved

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Elder
06-12-2015, 03:40 PM
If nothing else, I'm intrigued to see how this plays out. Will most players now be running around with Nekro and maxed gear? These next couple weeks will be very interesting to say the least.

Ssneakykills
06-12-2015, 03:50 PM
If nothing else, I'm intrigued to see how this plays out. Will most players now be running around with Nekro and maxed gear? These next couple weeks will be very interesting to say the least.

Will take a lot of grinding to obtain max gear and not popping crates for the best gear which is great

Bluebatthing
06-12-2015, 03:55 PM
I can see STS implementing a way for plat players to obtain the top gear without grinding. I'm in no way complaining, as STS need their income, I'm just glad that top gear can be farmed instead of popping crates.
Will take a lot of grinding to obtain max gear and not popping crates for the best gear which is great

Dex Scene
06-12-2015, 03:56 PM
Crate tokens.
Hope they are not something related to opening rengol locked crates. :/

Kakashis
06-14-2015, 01:31 PM
Crate tokens.
Hope they are not something related to opening rengol locked crates. :/

my guess is that they are probably farmable in the elite golden chests but we all know how slow and long it'll take to reach 1000 chests XD platinum will probably make this process faster by opening the rengol crates! It'll be a nice system