PDA

View Full Version : Feedback on New Maps

Fightbeast
06-12-2015, 03:53 PM
First off sts has really outdone themselves with this new content. The maps are long, tricky and fun to do.

To the plus points
1. Great environment and game graphics.
2. New kind of mobs that work together, kinda like a full rouge, mage and warrior pt. Which makes them an interesting opponent. Like the shield thingy that some of them have.
3. New music with a cheerful playfulness in town and an eerie one at the tombs. Constantly one can hear the creepy laugh of a women. Rem is that you ? XD
4. Full grown control of the maps hence can work on learning the tricks of each of them better.
5. A really really stable test server.

To the negatives

I could find only one negative point which is that we didn't have drops of any kind in the map.
Referring to your previous statement of not giving out new drops in this server I understand the reason for it. But still one craves for at least a jewel to drop :p

Will be checking on the servers again.
Once again great job sts :)

Dimitrian
06-12-2015, 04:07 PM
Sts said that the test server will not have any loot drops to prevent abuses.
Soo...that means your list doesn't have any negative points ^.^

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

Pandaxxo
06-12-2015, 04:12 PM
I agree, the maps are just incredibly beautiful! The new town, the 2nd map... :3
I'm so happy and now can't wait for the expansion!

Rockingtigertiger Tiger
06-12-2015, 04:13 PM
I agreee miss fight ^_^

Shanamerny
06-12-2015, 04:15 PM
There are jewel drops, I got a few. It really is great content. A couple things I'd add is the shield on the second boss has no warning or signal like alpha wolf does when it pops it's shield, which can be problematic. Also, the gem quest takes you to shuyal map as opposed to the mines like stated in the quest. Probably a few other things but overall great work Sts! Amazing :)

Fightbeast
06-12-2015, 04:18 PM
Would like to mention something. Currently with the vast number of craftable items in station, scrolling up and down takes a lot of time. If a simpler way can be implemented like arranging the jewels in ascending order according to number of essence we have of that jewel. :) thanks

johnsr
06-12-2015, 04:21 PM
Phenomenal Job! Maps are long and fun! Great graphics and You will finally need a tank in elite WHOOOP!

Farminer's
06-12-2015, 04:33 PM
The maps are great and in elite it will be needed for a warrior,rogue,mage mage and tank keeps mobs distracted while rogue goes for that pesky shaman that shields the mobs.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk