PDA

View Full Version : Please make rengol locked crates open with gold!!!

Dimitrian
06-12-2015, 05:03 PM
I heared that locked rengol crates will drop tokens which you can buy new mythic armor amulets and arcane stuff with.If the crates will be open with plats then the gap between poor and rich will get bigger.

Sts you did a great job with this expansion,so please do not ruin it!

Please make rengol crates be open with gold!

P.S. : This thread is not meant to offend anyone

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

morgy84
06-12-2015, 05:41 PM
+1
I like the idea , f2p :)

Maunyabastian
06-12-2015, 10:20 PM
Have they confirmed that it is unlockable with plat? Sorry, I still don't know much. If they haven't confirmed then there is still a chance for another way, but unlockable with gold would be none of them.

kiwotsukete
06-12-2015, 10:41 PM
I would like to see them opened with story tokens and hauntlet coins.. 50 tokens per lock would be nice, 50 hauntlet also. I think it would add to the ham highly.

Farminer's
06-12-2015, 11:11 PM
+1 in all honesty 1 k per plat used to open I hear takes 5 to open these...

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Anabrad
06-13-2015, 02:42 AM
the poor get poor and the.rich gets richer.

ujangkampak
06-13-2015, 06:19 AM
+1 agree coz "f2p" and im non plat user :v
15plat = 15k gold :) / lock
yay :banana:

Madnex
06-13-2015, 06:30 AM
You should all stop rushing to complain and make suggestions over speculations. These new Ren'gol crates are replacing platinum crates either way; they will most likely need platinum to open as well as have a chance on arcane items. The tokens will be the minimum you can get (or gold) in order to make sure that anyone who opens them will eventually get what he's opening for.

Titanfall
06-13-2015, 06:47 AM
You should all stop rushing to complain and make suggestions over speculations. These new Ren'gol crates are replacing platinum crates either way; they will most likely need platinum to open as well as have a chance on arcane items. The tokens will be the minimum you can get (or gold) in order to make sure that anyone who opens them will eventually get what he's opening for.
Thank you

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Trojan2100
06-13-2015, 06:50 AM
I heared that locked rengol crates will drop tokens which you can buy new mythic armor amulets and arcane stuff with.If the crates will be open with plats then the gap between poor and rich will get bigger.

Sts you did a great job with this expansion,so please do not ruin it!

Please make rengol crates be open with gold!

P.S. : This thread is not meant to offend anyone

I've been saying that for months , didint get any support from anyone except rich ppl raging against it .

Exterminator133
06-13-2015, 06:58 AM
I think a better idea is for the new crates to be opened with a key. A farmable key. For example: a crate would take about 10 keys to open. Keys would be dropped from bosses; just like teeth. I really think this would really be a good incentive for f2p players. As to rich players to stay and open crates all day long.

Akatsuuki
06-13-2015, 07:16 AM
I found this stupid tho, you got a good game here yet you ask for everything to be almost free .. It's like asking your government to spoon feed you while other people work hard to earn money and pay the taxes for you to be feed .. Wake up guys give credits to sts for their brilliant work here .. I'm enjoying the game as it is without even spending platinum and thanks to sts for this wonderful game .. Platinum purchase is one of the biggest means of their earnings I think they deserve it after putting this great game .. Just imagine what happens to the game if they stop on updating and putting up events ? it's free to play already learn to appreciate smh ..

Al is the best
06-13-2015, 07:31 AM
Listen guys, you are bickering about poor and rich people, what about sts? They need to make profit guys...no profit means no game, no game means you don't have to worry about being poor or rich. To be honest I think they are giving the best damn effort and it shows! The expansion is amazing (thank you sts) and you are complaining about poor and rich? If you want to get rich you need to farm, just like rich people did. Farm a shard or fossil or noor or whatever that pet is! You'll get there.

zauilet
06-13-2015, 09:03 AM
I also agree ..
Plz sets think of the non plat players like me...
We have to spend time in game not gold although I'm happy that yes I'm a blood ruby and lunar user today without spending even a single plat nd i have a twink too lv 15
But honestly we have to farm hard to get tht kind of reputation in game
Plz sts think of non plat players!!
Ty :)

zauilet
06-13-2015, 09:06 AM
I've been saying that for months , didint get any support from anyone except rich ppl raging against it .

Bro I 100% agree to you :)

Sheentaro
06-13-2015, 09:24 AM
Im not a Plat player but .. My opinions are 50/50 I hate the Pure Luck System just like what they did on Locked Crates and in Arena cuz I know somebody has 0% luck like me... And I Understand why STG created The Gambling System in Crates.... They're also People like you guys...... that needs a lot of $$$$ to Survive..... Bear in Mind that they do some business in the game as well... in order to create a new and fresh content that we will enjoy soon. So Don't Rush them.. Anything are subject to change... Just wait

Amandalovey
06-13-2015, 12:52 PM
Sounds good ^_^

Dimitrian
06-13-2015, 01:06 PM
Listen all,

I didn't want to create any drama about the locked crates,but i heared that those tokens will be obtainable via the new locked crates,and if it is true and the crates will be open with plats then this would be devastating.I know that sts has to make money in order to survive,but all i'm trying to say is that the tokens should be available via free-to-open crates,and that everyone,no matter how much money he/she spent in the game,should have a chance at the best gear.
In conclusion,sts did an awesome job with this expansion,and the tokens sistem is something amazing that could finally bring balance to the game,but if the tokens will be available only via locked crates,then this would be devastating.

Sorry for bad english

Overweightank
06-13-2015, 05:06 PM
Lmao watch STS listen to these people and make it like 15k to open one locked, and everyone thinking it'll be good, then you get 2k,2k,2k and you end up using CRAZY mils on opening lockeds for a mythic helmet and then you gonna complain about that too. STS , the test server expansion is great, platinum atm is only good for lockeds and event 250 plat pets... Fr.

Erebos
06-13-2015, 05:16 PM
+1 if the new locks drop tokens for mytic then its not gona be fair with ppl which dont use plats
the plat user will get that new mytic thats good but we also need to think about non plat users
a better way for opening these locks in with a key which could drop in new expension elite maps that makes fair with non plat users and plat users
if this does not happenes i dont think many non plat users will play any more not cuz its booring cuz they dont have plats to get good stuff

hope u like my idea

shothim1
06-13-2015, 05:36 PM
I like plat better than gold then wats the use of plat then

Titanfall
06-13-2015, 06:04 PM
+1 if the new locks drop tokens for mytic then its not gona be fair with ppl which dont use plats
the plat user will get that new mytic thats good but we also need to think about non plat users
a better way for opening these locks in with a key which could drop in new expension elite maps that makes fair with non plat users and plat users
if this does not happenes i dont think many non plat users will play any more not cuz its booring cuz they dont have plats to get good stuff

hope u like my idea
Ive said this so many times and dont know why I still bother. That token vendor gear IS NOT the best gear. The best gear is CRAFTED.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Farminer's
06-13-2015, 06:50 PM
I think a better idea is for the new crates to be opened with a key. A farmable key. For example: a crate would take about 10 keys to open. Keys would be dropped from bosses; just like teeth. I really think this would really be a good incentive for f2p players. As to rich players to stay and open crates all day long.
This idea here wins in my vote. Great idea!!!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Zeus
06-13-2015, 07:10 PM
Lol, Rengol crates just solved the issue where one could open a ton of crates and come out empty handed. Now, they'll have tokens that they can use towards an arcane item. Let us not turn the crate into what is not. Having free to open locked crates would be great, but it has about the same chance as Remiem riding a sparkling Unicorn that snorts fairy dust. If you want a free to open crate with arcane chance in it, there's arena master chests and the elite golden chests from each expansion.

RawFoxofWar
06-13-2015, 07:21 PM
you can farm tokens from gauntlet and bard as well, what else do you want? Sts needs to keep getting income somehow to keep this game on its toes and coming out with new content. My only gripe is that sts made it easier for non-plat users to get arcanes and fossils through the token system. Now after 100 days or about 3 months of bard quests from reg'nol expansion everyone will be running with arcanes :(

Titanium
06-13-2015, 07:25 PM
you can farm tokens from gauntlet and bard as well, what else do you want? Sts needs to keep getting income somehow to keep this game on its toes and coming out with new content. My only gripe is that sts made it easier for non-plat users to get arcanes and fossils through the token system. Now after 100 days or about 3 months of bard quests from reg'nol expansion everyone will be running with arcanes :(

Here we go again.

Caabatric
06-13-2015, 07:29 PM

Lol they confirmed they arent story tokens .......

Titanium
06-13-2015, 07:35 PM
Are many people in game who are spreading fake rumours and that's how economy falls harder than Roman Empire.

xnorwayx
06-13-2015, 07:42 PM
Listen guys, you are bickering about poor and rich people, what about sts? They need to make profit guys...no profit means no game, no game means you don't have to worry about being poor or rich. To be honest I think they are giving the best damn effort and it shows! The expansion is amazing (thank you sts) and you are complaining about poor and rich? If you want to get rich you need to farm, just like rich people did. Farm a shard or fossil or noor or whatever that pet is! You'll get there.

We don't talk about in game gold here. Rengol lockeds are opened with plat, so only plat users can get profit. Non plat players will have to miss these tokens stuff. And ofc no myth belts.

UnnamedGuy
06-14-2015, 01:20 PM
+1 But sts will never do it, everybody knows it ^^

Trojan2100
06-16-2015, 06:06 AM

And why does that bother you? Don't you want your friends to get good stuff too? I have an idea don't look at other ppl gears and you should be fine .