PDA

View Full Version : Need a Guild.

Shadowcreeper234
06-12-2015, 05:37 PM
Well, I need a guild as the title says I do NOT have 50k pve kills for all of the guilds that require it.

I like to do Places like Arena, Planar Tombs, and elite wilds (teeth farming) or just elites in general.

Occasionally I do pvp.

If you require my stats I will pm you them.

Ignore my signature I have a different character which is a level 41 sorcerer with exped assault rifle full mythic armor set blood Ruby and wild pendant (I may switch to eerie)

I'm not looking for new guilds, small guilds are okay but they have to be active.

Thanks!

Shadowcreeper234
06-12-2015, 10:25 PM
I'm sure there are many guilds out there!

Erebos
06-13-2015, 07:05 AM
u can join Crisis of Faith if u like we do planar and arena alot

Schnitzel
06-13-2015, 12:16 PM
Warrior
6400 health/1900 armor
350 damage / 400 with pet
30,000 PvE kills

Mage
3300 health/1020 armor
450 damage / 515 with pet
40,000 PvE Kills

Rogue
3300 health /1400 armor
415 damage / 515 with pet
40,000 PvE Kills

You also need to have PARAGON title

if you fit these requirements, ask an Enigmatic officer for a test run

Serancha
06-13-2015, 08:30 PM
Well, I need a guild as the title says I do NOT have 50k pve kills for all of the guilds that require it.

I'm kind of flattered. Pheonix is the only guild requiring 50K pve, unless something changed in the past few weeks. ;)

I will just point out that we don't do this to be elitist, but to keep the number of guild hoppers, beggars, leeches, alts from other guilds, and merchants to a minimum. A constant stream of people coming in and going out is bad for guild stability, and in all honesty, by the time you hit cap it only takes 3-4 days maximum to reach 50K - especially for a mage.

Good luck with your search.

Candylicks
06-13-2015, 09:17 PM
I'm kind of flattered. Pheonix is the only guild requiring 50K pve, unless something changed in the past few weeks. ;)

I will just point out that we don't do this to be elitist, but to keep the number of guild hoppers, beggars, leeches, alts from other guilds, and merchants to a minimum. A constant stream of people coming in and going out is bad for guild stability, and in all honesty, by the time you hit cap it only takes 3-4 days maximum to reach 50K - especially for a mage.

Good luck with your search.

It's actually a great requirement. We have also been using 50k pve kills minimum to join and for players who don't meet this but truly want to join just hit the tombs and come back a few days later. It demonstrates commitment to the guild and many have ended up some of our most solid people.

Good Luck OP with your search. Arlor has a lot of amazing guilds.

Serancha
06-14-2015, 11:20 AM
It's actually a great requirement. We have also been using 50k pve kills minimum to join and for players who don't meet this but truly want to join just hit the tombs and come back a few days later. It demonstrates commitment to the guild and many have ended up some of our most solid people.

Good Luck OP with your search. Arlor has a lot of amazing guilds.

Ah, I thought I read earlier in this thread that you had dropped it to 30-40K. Cool.

Serancha
06-14-2015, 01:25 PM
Unless something changed, the high elites give kills. Shuyal, Tindirin and Planar. The lower ones don't because they are low level mobs.

Seoratrek
06-14-2015, 02:08 PM
Please keep the discussion constructive and on topic. Concerns regarding user guild policies should be sent via PM to the appropriate people. Thanks! :)