PDA

View Full Version : luck on tokens

greekAL
06-13-2015, 08:41 AM
hello all!
first of all i dont want all the hours i play the game based on luck i just learned that to gather all these tokens need to loot a chest that give u tokens ! i think the boost that we need is more farm and not waste of hours in game based on luck! we need tokens lk planar tombs! my many hours of farm and hard play gave me gold!in arena took me 3 months everyday farm to loot 1 recipe! the 1000 tokens is hard too gather but at least is something u can achieve! waiting the drop of chest and then waiting to drop tokens from a chest is just imposible!thats my opinion btw :) i want to hear more opinions :)
ty for ur time :)

Oursizes
06-13-2015, 09:29 AM
Maybe a daily quest that gives a certain guaranteed amount of tokens like 5 maybe, just like planar tombs daily just kill any 3 elite bosses in this expansion map for 5 tokens. That way you are GUARANTEED a certain reward. Not much but still will be guaranteed.

greekAL
06-13-2015, 09:34 AM
still too low at least need lk tooth not lk loot chest to loot tokens!

greekAL
06-13-2015, 09:37 AM
so if it is daily again is matter who hv the most endgame toons to do the daily for 5-10 diff chars :P

Oursizes
06-13-2015, 11:48 PM
Tokens will go to satchel so cant be transfer to other toons of course

Maunyabastian
06-14-2015, 05:23 PM
Tokens will go to satchel so cant be transfer to other toons of course

Don't you know there are few people who sell 10 Colton eggs at the same time? He made 9 alt to do the bard.
Same as every daily quest.