PDA

View Full Version : Add an effect to Toor

Haligali
06-13-2015, 11:12 AM
It looks kinda average now. Since this is an arcane pet, it deserves a bit more attention. Season 1 forerunner armors got a nice purple smoke effect, it will suit this pet but in green colour, what you think?

Zeus
06-13-2015, 11:21 AM
It looks kinda average now. Since this is an arcane pet, it deserves a bit more attention. Season 1 forerunner armors got a nice purple smoke effect, it will suit this pet but in green colour, what you think?

I don't like the fact that it looks like a slag. All arcane pets to date have been unique, so why can't Toor be as well?

Additionally, the difference between the normal Toor and the gold Toor is? I can't see people jumping for the gold Toor if the only difference is color.

Dimitrian
06-13-2015, 11:23 AM
I don't like the fact that it looks like a slag. All arcane pets to date have been unique, so why can't Toor be as well?

Additionally, the difference between the normal Toor and the gold Toor is? I can't see people jumping for the gold Toor if the only difference is color.
Maybe Gold Toor has a different AA...

Zeus
06-13-2015, 11:27 AM
Maybe Gold Toor has a different AA...

That's what I was thinking but I did not want to assume.

Spell
06-13-2015, 11:49 AM
gold toors AA must Spawn a few baby golden toors who take more ,do more,damage than normal toor?
(Just guessing xp )

Gold toor should be solid gold imo and sparkle/leave golden footprints *_*

Aserockon
06-13-2015, 12:04 PM
A bit off-topic here
But is it just me that noticed that Gold Toor has a additional rarity except Arcane. It says Arcane, Gold so they might even introduce some more Gold pets

merch_master
06-13-2015, 01:17 PM

One is from locks, other is from tokens is what i hear

Tatman
06-13-2015, 01:27 PM
Toor AA -> reflect ;)
Gold Toor AA -> reflect + banish, panic, speed buff, slow debuff etc. :)

No, I'm kidding ofc. I wouldn't be surprised though. :)

PhoenixPrime
06-13-2015, 01:34 PM
gold toors AA must Spawn a few baby golden toors who take more ,do more,damage than normal toor?
(Just guessing xp )

Gold toor should be solid gold imo and sparkle/leave golden footprints *_*

Being solid gold would definitely be nice.

Carapace
06-15-2015, 06:33 PM
Yes, he is very much still a work in progress. Thanks for the feedback guys!

Gonnil
06-17-2015, 01:18 PM
I completely agree with Halii, Toor being the newest hopefully latest greatest Arcane pet should look as such. There should be some effect that comes from owning him and this should also differ depending on which version you own, ie whether you have Arcane Toor or Arcane Gold Toor. For a lot of people, gear is a status symbol and they like to "show off" what they have earned / achieived.

As with the Arcane Ring, please make having toor look cool ;)

That is all...

gumball3000
06-17-2015, 04:01 PM
It looks really cool please don't change it.

Sorcerie
06-17-2015, 07:44 PM
I don't like the fact that it looks like a slag. All arcane pets to date have been unique, so why can't Toor be as well?I was actually pretty thrilled to see the earth version of the elemental. It completes the set of Four Elements - Slag (Fire), Breezaga (Wind), Glacian (Water) and Toor (Earth).

But yea I agree the Gold Toor needs something a little more to really make worthy of this new Arcane Gold classification.

Ebezaanec
06-17-2015, 08:17 PM
Maybe crystals could form in the ground behind him when he walks?

As a bonus, those crystals could fracture in PvE/PvP maps dealing damage to enemies around them.