PDA

View Full Version : the heck happened

Aerodude
06-13-2015, 11:15 AM
Ealier when I played the test server EVERYTHING was fine no ping spikes no laggsbut just after some hours of not playing it my ping suddeny spikes out of nowhere like when I log in ping is already 3k moving higher its very wnooying itsalsothe same with the live game which is so annoying

Overweightank
06-13-2015, 03:23 PM
Ealier when I played the test server EVERYTHING was fine no ping spikes no laggsbut just after some hours of not playing it my ping suddeny spikes out of nowhere like when I log in ping is already 3k moving higher its very wnooying itsalsothe same with the live game which is so annoying

Ping on test server was Deliciously. Clean gameplay , even on normal server was fine. I only played for like 30minutes to an hour to experiment with maps and such. But I hope what you're saying isn't true. This is the cleanest gameplay I've seen in months :(

Aerodude
06-14-2015, 01:22 AM
Ping on test server was Deliciously. Clean gameplay , even on normal server was fine. I only played for like 30minutes to an hour to experiment with maps and such. But I hope what you're saying isn't true. This is the cleanest gameplay I've seen in months :(

It was on the first time I played and only on my mage and rogue everything was great but everytime I go to my tank my ping always spikes even if I have an awesome connectiokn whihc is so not fair