PDA

View Full Version : Don't let pl government take over

apocketlegend
04-16-2011, 07:25 PM
There is something called the "PL government".... Well guess what, it's full of rich snobby people who don't care about anyone elese! They just talk to the rich people like themselves!!! Help me and the rest of the middle class community take over the PL government!!! It must go!! (Apollo is the only cool dude in the government btw) anyways join the Revolt Union started by me and razor!!

Major
04-16-2011, 07:29 PM
Haha well it will be hard to take out a government, anarchy never really works. Just accept the fact that its there and there is not much anyone can do about it. Besides unless a government is very well established and controlled it will fall lol. Just think of it as a group, its not like they will have to much affect on anything anyways lol. I asked to be in and I got rejected but no point in getting jealous lol. 1000 POSTS!!!

razerfingers
04-16-2011, 07:30 PM
Haha well it will be hard to take out a government, anarchy never really works. Just accept the fact that its there and there is not much anyone can do about it. Besides unless a government is very well established and controlled it will fall lol. Just think of it as a group, its not like they will have to much affect on anything anyways lol. 1000 POSTs!!!
major ohhh you bet we gonna take out the source..... aka assasinate obama pl style thats our mission well one of them

apocketlegend
04-16-2011, 07:31 PM
Join us with the might major!!! We need strong people is the union!!

Major
04-16-2011, 07:33 PM
Haha well im not gonna lie, why would they make a 'Government', everybody hates the government lol.

razerfingers
04-16-2011, 07:34 PM
major join us we need more people plus the middle class is always accepting invites in we wont reject anyone unless we absolutly need to

Bgandyful
04-16-2011, 07:34 PM
PL GOVERMENT.....they started this so called goverment as a way to spread Hate about GCD.

razerfingers
04-16-2011, 07:35 PM
sooooo..... lol

apocketlegend
04-16-2011, 07:37 PM
............. and that's not the point!! It's the people who are in it!! Notice no people but rich upper class are in it!!

Major
04-16-2011, 07:39 PM
Sorry guys I wont officailly join any sort of hate group towards anyone lol. If they do however get to the point where they are taking over PL, anarchy all the way haha. I will say though: GOVERNMENTS SUCK!! They only destroy and take away all the good things in life!!

razerfingers
04-16-2011, 07:41 PM
haha crush the government

apocketlegend
04-16-2011, 07:42 PM
Amen brother! Keep promoting us and our group will rise!!

Bgandyful
Welll what war was going on, is over. Sniper got President.

razerfingers
did you guys know if obama like bans the constitution or whatever the technical term is then theres no laws there fore no school alotta crime no military police etc.... lol i was like wow tjat would be an EPIC FAIL!

razerfingers
04-16-2011, 07:43 PM
Welll what war was going on, is over. Sniper got President.
i disagree its not over yet

apocketlegend
04-16-2011, 07:46 PM
I hate PL government!!!!! Cmon people start the chant!!! I hate PL government

razerfingers
04-16-2011, 07:48 PM
i hate pl government(its nothing against the devs if anyone was wondering)

Bgandyful
04-16-2011, 07:54 PM
believe me the war is over. vice president was also taken out in the crossfire.

razerfingers
04-16-2011, 07:56 PM
ummmm nope not yet i didnt witness or declare the attack so this isnt over

apocketlegend
04-16-2011, 07:57 PM
Erm.... what???? It will fall!!!! We will kill the government!! Woooo

KingFu
04-16-2011, 07:59 PM
Why make a hate thread about it? I personally hardly go into that thread, scared controversy will show up, and I think I was right. I have no clue how I got on that list, even as Abe Lincoln:confused:

I don't know one person on that list that only talks to "rich"' or "pro" players...So I'm missing the point:)

razerfingers
04-16-2011, 07:59 PM
hahaha ehhh we are anarchists we will not fail in crushing the government

razerfingers
04-16-2011, 08:01 PM
wooohooooo im finally a senior memeber i feel so special hahaha XP

Major
04-16-2011, 08:02 PM
Why make a hate thread about it? I personally hardly go into that thread, scared controversy will show up, and I think I was right. I have no clue how I got on that list, even as Abe Lincoln:confused:

I don't know one person on that list that only talks to "rich"' or "pro" players...So I'm missing the point:)

Lol if theres a government, there will be controversy haha, even tho there is no power there lol.

razerfingers
Lololol. I identify their bodies myself. Their dead. the war is over. message willl self destruct in 15 minutes.
ummm ???????? haha nahhhhh their completely alive

KingFu
Lol if theres a government, there will be controversy haha, even tho there is no power there lol.

Exactly why I don't understand the problem...they don't have any more power than other members....

apocketlegend
04-16-2011, 08:03 PM
Mystic don't lie!!!! You know you have "special" relations with all those Ppl!!! Well look whats happening hahaha! The upper class is falling! I'm not a hater but I just don't see why you people favor yourselves and your gold and all that junk u don't need to have fun!! Kill the PL government!!!!!

LIGHTNINGLORD67
SIR, I OBJECT!!!!!!!!

PL Government WILL take over! Even if it means we plant a nuclear bomb in Alterra!

razerfingers

indeed especially there will be anarchist protesters middle class peoples like u

razerfingers
04-16-2011, 08:04 PM
hahaha nuke alterra nuke alterra we will put an end to it all

LIGHTNINGLORD67
04-16-2011, 08:05 PM
Lol wow someone should sig my last post xD

Bgandyful
They post prove. Ty Major my point as well

Zeus
-Walks in Timidly- Am I welcome here? -ducks-

Bgandyful
04-16-2011, 08:07 PM
This has alll gone south im no part of this

LIGHTNINGLORD67
That, razerfingers, is a conduction my friend.

Nuking Alterra will ruin the PL Government AND this group. So, make your move.

razerfingers
yes you are welcome and lightning i will

apocketlegend
04-16-2011, 08:08 PM
Apollo, I would never include you in the rich snobs! You are rich but not snobby!! You are so good to everybody

KingFu
04-16-2011, 08:08 PM
Mystic don't lie!!!! You know you have "special" relations with all those Ppl!!! Well look whats happening hahaha! The upper class is falling! I'm not a hater but I just don't see why you people favor yourselves and your gold and all that junk u don't need to have fun!! Kill the PL government!!!!!

Dude, are you serious? I don't really have a relation with very many of those people. Some of them are my friends, and some are close friends (from who I remember being on that list, Apollo and ladylove, whom have been my friends for ages), but it's not like they're my PL family and we're super close. "We're" normal players, it's called a game, and just because "we"/some of us have gold that "we" earned and worked hard to get, or lots of pvp kills, that doesn't mean anything. Anyone can get those, and that's not what we like about each other (given we like each other:p)

I don't know why you're trying to personally attack all of us when you hardly know us, well, you don't sound like you don't at least....You're trying to post a hate thread flaming a ton of players at once and trashing them. I don't see the point at all...

Edit:

Like major said, the government doesn't have any real power. I don't know how I even got on the list.

Klemen
04-16-2011, 08:09 PM
Lol your taking this way too serious A and razer. Get a life!

LIGHTNINGLORD67
04-16-2011, 08:10 PM
Dude, are you serious? I don't really have a relation with very many of those people. Some of them are my friends, and some are close friends (from who I remember being on that list, Apollo and ladylove, whom have been my friends for ages), but it's not like they're my PL family and we're super close. "We're" normal players, it's called a game, and just because "we"/some of us have gold that "we" earned and worked hard to get, or lots of pvp kills, that doesn't mean anything. Anyone can get those, and that's not what we like about each other (given we like each other:p)

I don't know why you're trying to personally attack all of us when you hardly know us, well, you don't sound like you don't at least....You're trying to post a hate thread flaming a ton of players at once and trashing them. I don't see the point at all...

Edit:

Like major said, the government doesn't have any real power. I don't know how I even got on the list.

You go Mystic! ^.^

apocketlegend
04-16-2011, 08:13 PM
Are you freaking kidding me klemen!!!! You get a life!! This is all about the upper-class vs mid class!! Wow u obvious have already rotted your brain....

apocketlegend
04-16-2011, 08:15 PM
Yes go Revolt union!!! razerfingers

hahaha nuke alterra nuke alterra we will put an end to it all
razerfingers lvl 55

LIGHTNINGLORD67
04-16-2011, 08:16 PM
If you are planning to nuke Alterra, then that's like self-destruct

Lesrider
{facepalm}
That is all.

razerfingers
hahaha klemen welll we can take it as serious as we want

LIGHTNINGLORD67
04-16-2011, 08:17 PM
{facepalm}
That is all.

^ this

/10

KingFu
04-16-2011, 08:19 PM
Are you freaking kidding me klemen!!!! You get a life!! This is all about the upper-class vs mid class!! Wow u obvious have already rotted your brain....

Ok, I just wanna know why you're personal attacking all of us. You're calling us selfish, inconsiderate, greedy, and shallow people. You're making a thread to attack us all and call us things that not all of us are. It's a game, there's players. There aren't social classes. You either play, or you don't. If you have 1 mil gold more than me, does that make you a selfish greedy player? Does that make you better than me? No, it means you got lucky with a merchanting sale, or got lucky with a drop. I'm totally missing the point of you trashing all of us. I certainly lost a lot of respect for you.

Edit:

K, I'm backing out of this thread, done feeding the trolls. Getting all too serious...

Klemen

I would worry about my real life seryously if i were you....

apocketlegend
Wow lightning..... You obviously must not care what's going on with PL as we speak

Klemen
04-16-2011, 08:21 PM
Apocketlegend + laquint = quick ban

LIGHTNINGLORD67
Umm...ya I think ur beginning to troll...ima back out of this thread too :] ttyl.

apocketlegend
I never had respect for you in the first place mystic!

LIGHTNINGLORD67
04-16-2011, 08:22 PM
Apocketlegen= laquint = quick ban

ah, much better, ;).

apocketlegend
.......... Okay klement

razerfingers
I would worry about my real life seryously if i were you....
i like pl forums its way more intense than in-game stuff wooohoooo go pl forums

giayuan
04-16-2011, 08:25 PM
I never planned on posting but this is SOO damn hilarious. Why so cereal? :O

Klemen
.......... Okay klement

I really liked falscreek back then :'( btw go to sleep troll geek! Its like 4 am! (i should get to sleep too lol)

apocketlegend
Okay...… well I'm quitting PL, way to much drama!!!! I'm going back to life, whose with me

Klemen
04-16-2011, 08:26 PM
Lol you created drama...

Zeus
04-16-2011, 08:27 PM
I'm really confused...

LIGHTNINGLORD67
04-16-2011, 08:27 PM
Lol you created drama...

Da da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

XRAX
04-16-2011, 08:34 PM
Thread...face...punch

giayuan
04-16-2011, 08:35 PM
No offense, but you SHOULD go back to life, it would help all of us. -__- So I attempted to think out why you would do this, and my reasons were pretty lame.

1. Your a 10 year old and this is what little kids do for fun nowadays.
2. It meant for COUGH "High class people" to post in this thread which tempts them to flame, therefore losing them Guardian of Alterra status or giving them a ban.
3. Your jealous of a virtual status that does nothing :D

Idk if this counts as a flame.. but hope nothing happens to me.. and definitly nothing should happen to all the other posters.
At first I thought this thread was a joke, but apparently not...

EDIT: Woops, forgot to add that im done with this thread and I hope dearly it gets locked =) maybe a few bans to compensate, though I dont think the "rebels" did anything except annoy everyone else ;D

LIGHTNINGLORD67
04-16-2011, 08:37 PM
No offense, but you SHOULD go back to life, it would help all of us. -__- So I attempted to think out why you would do this, and my reasons were pretty lame.

2. It meant for COUGH "High class people" to post in this thread which tempts them to flame, therefore losing them Guardian of Alterra status or giving them a ban.

Idk if this counts as a flame.. but hope nothing happens to me.. and definitly nothing should happen to all the other posters.

EDIT: Woops, forgot to add that im done with this thread and I hope dearly it gets locked =) maybe a few bans to compensate, though I dont think the "rebels" did anything except annoy everyone else ;D

Wow, I wouldn't have thought of reason #2 OR 3. O.o thats possible

Btw, IN BEFORE THE LOCK!

razerfingers
04-16-2011, 08:39 PM
Wow, I wouldn't have thought of reason #2 OR 3. O.o thats possible

Btw, IN BEFORE THE LOCK!
same same hahaha

razerfingers
04-16-2011, 08:41 PM

this is why i dont like people like you sometimes okay
1) your out to get people banned
2) you ruin the fun of others it was coenciding with the government thing cause we wanted to have fun

Ellyidol
04-16-2011, 08:47 PM
Apock, what are you on?...

Bgandyful
04-16-2011, 08:49 PM
see the leader of the so called rebellion sounds unstable as well , again the so called PL GOVs leaders where strategically sniped out. Lets not forget whos holds true power in Alteraa. All HAIL STS/PL.

razerfingers
04-16-2011, 08:54 PM
hahahahahahahahaha

XghostzX
04-17-2011, 12:47 PM
our goverment was only set up for the fun of it.. its a game lol... just have fun with it cause it was also a joke from the start

razerfingers
04-17-2011, 12:56 PM
our goverment was only set up for the fun of it.. its a game lol... just have fun with it cause it was also a joke from the start

were having fun with this too and you thought we were serious lol

xiscottix
04-17-2011, 12:59 PM
what is defined as middle class?
I have 300k i guess im middle...

razerfingers
04-17-2011, 01:03 PM
lol im pooor i have 20k at the max i belive

DawnInfinity
04-17-2011, 01:29 PM

Cereal. <3 <3 <3

XghostzX
04-17-2011, 01:48 PM
ok listen guys (for those players who flame me when is was strictly for entertainment)... Me and kanital made the goverment for people to jus discuss any issues with us and we could help em out. We included other "jobs" because we thought it would attract people and find it amusing. We had 100 posts in twenty minutes... i thought it was a big hit and fun but if you'd like to ruin the fun, be my guest.