PDA

View Full Version : Overview of expansion maps

ilhanna
06-14-2015, 06:16 AM
What I like about the expansion maps:
- Details on Garetta are astounding. The windows with flower boxes on them, the plant tubs, the grass growing between the cobblestones, the store awnings, the hero statues in the middle of the plaza, etc. Your artists have outdone themselves. I am impressed.
- Mobs that stun, pull, heal, buff themselves, really make for some interesting experimentation with skills and pets plus strategizing and teamwork. Same goes for bosses.

What I think needs looking into:
- Seriously? 6930 xp to lvl 43?
- 3rd boss long conical warning zone doesn't seem accurate. He still hits me even when I've stepped away from it. Reminds me of Sorrax's warning zone before the fix.

What I hope will be fully detailed and clarified with the expansion launch:
- gear, gem stats
- token acquisition and drop rate

Thanks for the efforts put into preparing this expansion. It looks to be worth the wait so far.

merch_master
06-14-2015, 06:40 AM
One thing.
about the xp,its only 9k for 45->46(atleast in test server, not finalised of course)
STS has decided to even out the xp required
Instead of 2k for 4 lvls followed by a whopping 27k like for 41; they have made it as 6k,7k,8k,8k,9k...which is the same value but more evened out

Jazzi
06-14-2015, 07:24 AM
The 3rd boss with its reflect, spawned mobs (they are being spawned more frequently as it health goes lower), its ability to almost chain stun and its red zones which are numerous and come in a high frequency will be really an ankh eating machine in elite ;)

ilhanna
06-14-2015, 12:19 PM
One thing.
about the xp,its only 9k for 45->46(atleast in test server, not finalised of course)
STS has decided to even out the xp required
Instead of 2k for 4 lvls followed by a whopping 27k like for 41; they have made it as 6k,7k,8k,8k,9k...which is the same value but more evened out

Interesting.