PDA

View Full Version : Power Leveling

CelticStyle
04-16-2011, 08:45 PM
So uh.. Here it is!:) only doing this for probably 7hours a day? Randomly I guess..
I usually sneak on to play at night when I can't fall asleep or whatever. Just feeling like I should help some people to level up since I have been helped too.

I'm not doing this service for long but I'll do it whenever I feel like it. Probably most of the time :) to prevent myself from boredom, I will be switching between two maps. Plasma Pyramid and Crush The Keeper maps.

I am also benefiting myself from doing this service so there's really no catch besides the fact that I'm also leveling from keeper maps.

I will be posting Guides that's in pics as soon as my computer's Internet is on tomorrow. It will show you how to tag along without dying :).

To join this service, just give me a IM on AIM! My Aim is xDjustinlixD.
Or you can add acousticks on your buddy list and PM me when you need me!:) I will start even if there's only one person wanting help so feel free to ask ^^! Password to my rooms is Plvl

Rules for this service is:
1) Do not attack in keeper runs, But you can in plasma :)
(reason is that I want kill counts since my count is really low :/. Got too many deaths from boss hunting,etc.)
2) Do not be rude to others in room.
3) Give me all your profits per run. (cash gained and items gained. You may keep pinks if you wish unless I request for it...which is like never lol.)
4) Bears may beckon if they want but no stomping!( it also helps sometimes ^^)
5)IM me to tag along!:)

If I did typos, please correct me :P I'm Asian so of course I'm not that good in English haha :P

RedRyder
04-16-2011, 08:48 PM
You should probably request a dev delete this thread before it gets out of hand lol.
Somebody get a fire extinguisher

CelticStyle
04-16-2011, 08:49 PM
Ehh why?o.o

Lesrider
04-16-2011, 08:50 PM
All I'm gonna say is... "only" 7 hours a day? Not enough -- I demand you play for a minimum of 8 hrs/day or not at all!

CelticStyle
04-16-2011, 08:50 PM
I'm not going to ask people to help like reported so I'm not gonna push responsibilities lol. If I wanna stop, I'll just say I' done for the certain amount of time.

CelticStyle
04-16-2011, 08:52 PM
I'm on randomly. Not for 7hours consecutive. I jump hours. Total of 7hours a day lol.

JaytB
04-16-2011, 08:55 PM
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j344/JaytB1/5f4c35f2.png

Ayrilana
04-16-2011, 08:56 PM
Ehh why?o.o

A lot of people are against power leveling because it produces inexperienced, high-level players that know almost nothing about the game and how to play their characters. We also see a ton of them in town begging for items and/or gold. The list of reasons can go on. Ultimately the choice is yours but I figured I'd let you know.

Physiologic
04-16-2011, 08:57 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?18419-The-power-leveling-epidemic

CelticStyle
04-16-2011, 09:08 PM
I know the negatives of plevelong. Which is why you see I am taking The profits they gain. That means they must have a main that can afford pots to be leveled. Which basically means they should be experienced already through their main character.

Lesrider
04-16-2011, 09:10 PM
I'm on randomly. Not for 7hours consecutive. I jump hours. Total of 7hours a day lol.

Still, 8 hours minimum. Has to a be a full-time job or you're fired!

Ayrilana
04-16-2011, 09:10 PM
I know the negatives of plevelong. Which is why you see I am taking The profits they gain. That means they must have a main that can afford pots to be leveled. Which basically means they should be experienced already through their main character.

Assuming they use pots

JaytB
04-16-2011, 09:11 PM

Uhm.. No it doesn't. Someone who's used playing a bird can be a real crappy tank or mage IMO

Edit: oh yes, and the fact that they can't kill anything... Can't find the right words right now

CelticStyle
04-16-2011, 09:16 PM
Sighs. Close it if you want then. Massive bashing just irritates me lol. I've been power leveled before. and I still know how to play all three classes..

RedRyder
04-16-2011, 09:21 PM
Lol that is exactly why I said what I said

Vallist
04-16-2011, 09:32 PM
Stop giving him bad comments or stating this isn't a good thread, i'm pretty sure he's a good guy just trying to help :o

JaytB
04-16-2011, 09:40 PM
Stop giving him bad comments or stating this isn't a good thread, i'm pretty sure he's a good guy just trying to help :o

I was just stating facts :)

Ladylove
04-16-2011, 11:24 PM
I'd like to point out that my bear sucks... Woot powerleveling. I'm going to have to work with some patient friends to level. I'm not TERRIBLE, but I might need to get used to GCD. As for the birdie I'm ok. My strongest race is mage of course, because Ladylove is my first character and I've played it to the cap :)