PDA

View Full Version : Hello guilds...

Culture
06-14-2015, 03:02 PM
If any good pve guild would accept me in their guild please message me or post here. I really need a pve guild... my lvl is 41

Fiasaria
06-14-2015, 03:22 PM
i think they will ask for your stats and how much kills u have in pve

xxalivexx
06-18-2015, 05:40 AM
If any good pve guild would accept me in their guild please message me or post here. I really need a pve guild... my lvl is 41

Blah u in my guild and y look for another when u never ask who wants to do runs in tombs with u, u expect to blind inv and they join naw, first pass my pve kills then complain about pve blah blah blah whatever else.

Erebos
06-18-2015, 09:51 AM
Blah u in my guild and y look for another when u never ask who wants to do runs in tombs with u, u expect to blind inv and they join naw, first pass my pve kills then complain about pve blah blah blah whatever else.

Sorry to say but Alive u cant force any body if he or she wana leave its her or his choice

Zylx
06-18-2015, 10:18 AM
Warrior
6400 health/1900 armor
350 damage / 400 with pet
30,000 PvE kills

Mage
3300 health/1020 armor
450 damage / 515 with pet
40,000 PvE Kills

Rogue
3300 health /1400 armor
415 damage / 515 with pet
40,000 PvE Kills

Also with Paragon title, and the ability to pass an elite run, Enigmatic will welcome you with open arms! We are a casual guild in the Top 3, full of great-quality people with great personality and a close family bond.

Culture
06-20-2015, 08:32 AM
Sorry to say but Alive u cant force any body if he or she wana leave its her or his choice
Yes. He keeps inviting and telling me to join threat when i dont want to. All he does is pve nd none pve

Culture

Culture
06-20-2015, 08:34 AM
Warrior
6400 health/1900 armor
350 damage / 400 with pet
30,000 PvE kills

Mage
3300 health/1020 armor
450 damage / 515 with pet
40,000 PvE Kills

Rogue
3300 health /1400 armor
415 damage / 515 with pet
40,000 PvE Kills

Also with Paragon title, and the ability to pass an elite run, Enigmatic will welcome you with open arms! We are a casual guild in the Top 3, full of great-quality people with great personality and a close family bond.
Yes , im getting the requirements :)

Culture

xxalivexx
06-24-2015, 02:22 AM
Yes. He keeps inviting and telling me to join threat when i dont want to. All he does is pve nd none pve

Culture

All I do is pve and no one does pve, I do both pve and PvP, and no one does pve, clearly u don't look at peoples pve kills, pve is done more than PvP because it is easier to get kills and u won't die as much, pve really requires no skill, PvP is hard so some don't even go for it because they know they are possibly food, please think next time before posting non sense.

Culture
06-24-2015, 03:35 AM
Lol how are you going to tell me what I can do.

Sent from my LG-LG870 using Tapatalk

xxalivexx
06-24-2015, 03:57 AM
Lol how are you going to tell me what I can do.

What I just said wasn't at all telling u what to do, stay in a kids world :)

Culture
06-24-2015, 04:31 AM
What I just said wasn't at all telling u what to do, stay in a kids world :)
Lol you were trying to say I cant handle pvp

xxalivexx
06-24-2015, 05:31 AM
All I do is pve and no one does pve, I do both pve and PvP, and no one does pve, clearly u don't look at peoples pve kills, pve is done more than PvP because it is easier to get kills and u won't die as much, pve really requires no skill, PvP is hard so some don't even go for it because they know they are possibly food, please think next time before posting non sense.

Any of that say u don't know how to PvP, zzz, learn how to read and understand things

Ssneakykills
06-24-2015, 05:55 AM

Any of that say u don't know how to PvP, zzz, learn how to read and understand things

These statements made me chuckle

Candylicks
06-24-2015, 10:34 AM

OK I laughed too. People all have their own journey in Arlor and it ranges anywhere from being a locked farmer, to pve kills in wt4, to clashing in ctf, or farming kills in tdm, doing recs, and farming elites. Heck some people just pop locked and spend most of their time taking advantage of the great social aspect of the game and hanging in camp for a chat. There isn't any right or wrong way to be a legend and as long as it makes you happy that's all that matters.

The point is there isn't one way to play this game. There are all sorts of options and all take skill, time, or social skills. Let's face it we are all champions in this game in our own way. (:

Serancha
06-24-2015, 10:57 AM

Let me get it straight.

Nobody does pve, but pve is done more than pvp.
All you do is pve yet you do both pve and pvp.

And you accuse someone else of posting nonsense?

xxalivexx
06-24-2015, 12:07 PM
The nobody does pve part if u read up she posted that I should have quoted it my fault.

Culture
06-24-2015, 12:27 PM
OK I laughed too. People all have their own journey in Arlor and it ranges anywhere from being a locked farmer, to pve kills in wt4, to clashing in ctf, or farming kills in tdm, doing recs, and farming elites. Heck some people just pop locked and spend most of their time taking advantage of the great social aspect of the game and hanging in camp for a chat. There isn't any right or wrong way to be a legend and as long as it makes you happy that's all that matters.

The point is there isn't one way to play this game. There are all sorts of options and all take skill, time, or social skills. Let's face it we are all champions in this game in our own way. (:
Yes . Im planing to join Enigmatic for pve

Arcanee
06-25-2015, 07:46 PM
Ehhhhh if you call pvp taking skill then you need to try other things in life because pvp is nothing but pressing buttons and who has the better stats

Kingofninjas
06-26-2015, 03:37 PM
Let me get it straight.

Nobody does pve, but pve is done more than pvp.
All you do is pve yet you do both pve and pvp.

And you accuse someone else of posting nonsense?

LOL! That gave me a good laugh. And to think that this a GM of a top 50 guild posting such stuff. Honestly, I would be embarrassed to wear the <Threat> title if he was GM.