PDA

View Full Version : I finally came back + requests

UnnamedGuy
06-14-2015, 03:57 PM
Hi everyone

I'm Kilian and now finally back!

Don't really know how to build this thread so...

Firstly, I want to thank some friends which I "found back" after I got scammed:
-Luzzac/Aimedshot/Zzzxxxyyy/Kwyk: My bro! If he was not still playing this game I think I would never come back!
-Whoooooops/Lilpoison: she is THE kindest person I've met on this game, was so happy when I talked her for the first time since...my scam.
-Tflamingo/Voorg: He is one of my best friends IG!
-Wedellweiss: Don't know what to say about her...she has always been here when i needed her, I'll never ever forget her!
-Tongasmash: My last GM! A great person! He told me that I still have my place in his guild...thought it was a joke.
-Vikkstarhd: what to say about you vikki? You are so kind, funny, everytime happy...One of my best friends!
-Brutoman/Msdemonlord: (Check down there)
-Samdegreat: So glad to talk you again bro!
-Smiaa: My best friend!
-Asterux: One of my best french friend ^^.
-Darkbaguette/Voeux: We lost contact during this year of inactivity...hope our friendship will be back as before!
-Doudounne: Don't know what to say about her...(but she perfectly knows what I think about her ^^).
-Tchurkie: Turk.
-Elitedeads/Queenscarlets: He have been here for me the only time I needed someone...I owe him this!
-Culture: Met her with this post, she helped me by giving me some gold, that's a really kind person and I'm glad to have her in my FL!

Also want to thank some french friends: ACIDELLIA, Aziby, Uqdates, Xxkevinfrxx, Clemmini, Neitoslayer/Ericsniper, Alfgarde, TBA...
I know that I didn't mentionned everyone...I'll do it a day!

Secondly, I miss my old friends...Never gonna forget'em:
-Txassassin: My first GM, he learnt me the english when I was 13! (Just imagine you learning the english to a 13yo french kid who understands less than the half of what you say) Without him, I would never be so mature...Miss you bro! (my first bro btw ^^)
-Bigbadbears/Bigbadcats/Bigbadwolves: Miss you bbb...since S3, we didn't talked and this game have changed for me!
-Smeagolette: How to forget her? Texans' master! A great person...miss you sis!
-Testicleses: Smea's husband...Miss him and our partys of Brackenridge Elite during S2 :')
-Minyang: I learnt him this game, first and last time I've been a mentor, I'll never regret this! Was a so good friend! Just hope to talk you back again...
-Brutoman/Msdemonlord: bro...he have been the first to help me when i came back...never gonna forget this man. FOUND HIM BACK WITH VIKKI'S HELP! THANK YOU VIKKI!
-Waababaz/Kataclysmic: Miss you man...My GM while I was in Fate Of Destiny ^.^
-Toufle/Lordhunters: Alala mon Toufkz :') que des bons souvenirs avec toi!

-All my guildmates from Silent Assassinz (S1/2), Texans (S2/3), Judgement (S4) and Magnum (S5)

Then, finally, THE REQUEST!
It is stupid but, if you have, in your friend list someone mentionned in 2nd part of this thread, I would ask you to tell him to pm me or, add me (my IGN is Itsmekilian)... I WILL even pay you if you bring me them! I want to talk them more than anything else. AND if you want to add me, do it, I'll accept everyone.

Everybody mentionned in this thread helped me to grow, love them, they're my mates, they are in my heart for the moment and, they'll surely stay in during years, maybe until i die...I know that many people will ignore this thread but I had to say what i have in my heart, have only good memories with them.

Sincerely, Kilian.

you can translate this easily, it is basic french (i'll finish it soon)
Ce post me tenait à coeur, je me devais de le faire...Mais aujourd'hui, je ne peux que remercier la communauté: même si une partie est mauvaise, le reste de cette communauté est incroyable, inconsciemment, on grandit (surtout quand on est jeune comme moi) grâce à ces personnes...Il n'y a aucun mot pour décrire ces personnes tellement elles sont....

Ssneakykills
06-14-2015, 04:07 PM
Welcome back mate just in time for the expansion :]

whoooooops
06-14-2015, 04:29 PM
Wcb kilian :3

Culture
06-14-2015, 04:57 PM
Welcomr back :)

rustygun
06-14-2015, 05:04 PM
Friends is the only reason I play this game.. On a bad day I log on meet up with some fun loving people kill or be killed by some of the Above names mentioned but what the heck, its the part of the game that makes it fun, welcome back sorry for your losses one day hopfully we cant rid game of scammers with the help of STS team... Good post thats why I comment on here see u in game :)

Oezheasate
06-14-2015, 05:16 PM
Welcome back :)

UnnamedGuy
06-14-2015, 05:22 PM
Friends is the only reason I play this game.. On a bad day I log on meet up with some fun loving people kill or be killed by some of the Above names mentioned but what the heck, its the part of the game that makes it fun, welcome back sorry for your losses one day hopfully we cant rid game of scammers with the help of STS team... Good post thats why I comment on here see u in game :)

I've just been unlucky :(

Wutzgood
06-14-2015, 05:43 PM
Welcome back. Been a while since I've seen you.

Rockingtigertiger Tiger
06-14-2015, 06:16 PM
Great thread , nvm bro I don't know u but wcb 😌

Anabrad
06-14-2015, 06:46 PM
your name seems familiar

UnnamedGuy
06-14-2015, 07:24 PM
your name seems familiar

I'm a beta version player so you should already have seen me yeah ^^

UnnamedGuy
06-14-2015, 07:27 PM
Welcome back. Been a while since I've seen you.

What's your IGN now? ^.^

Luzzac
06-14-2015, 07:34 PM
Oh man, thanks a lot bro and welcome back!

Vorg
06-14-2015, 10:50 PM
Welcome back buddy :encouragement:

zauilet
06-15-2015, 02:23 AM
I don't know u lol but....
\/\/elcome back
:)

Wazakesy
06-15-2015, 02:26 AM
your name sounds very familiar...Beta version player?...

Youtuber
06-15-2015, 02:55 AM
You didnt happen to have a warrior named Kingkillian?

ColdMints
06-15-2015, 04:12 AM
Wow yur a player in season 1! :O
Welcome back! :D
(Even i dont know you hehe)

UnnamedGuy
06-15-2015, 04:16 AM
your name sounds very familiar...Beta version player?...

Yep, started to play during beta version! If my name sounds you familiar just add me (Itsmekilian)!

UnnamedGuy
06-15-2015, 04:19 AM
your name seems familiar

Add me (Itsmekilian), we'll see if i know you or if you know me ^^

UnnamedGuy
06-15-2015, 04:21 AM
I don't know u lol but....
\/\/elcome back
:)

Wow yur a player in season 1! :O
Welcome back! :D
(Even i dont know you hehe)

Thanks guys!

Htiek
06-15-2015, 04:39 AM
I don't know who you are but welcome back to the land of arlor :banana:

Imao
06-15-2015, 05:46 AM
Ur learn,learnt = teach,taught

- Clown, Spazetime, Stuntmen

intizamfamily888
06-15-2015, 06:47 AM
Nice to see that the older players starting back. Its just -_- to see players quitting all the time. I dont know you either but new friendships can build up very fast:)

-Skillfeed-

UnnamedGuy
06-15-2015, 12:57 PM

Don't care about this :smiley_simmons:
I'm still learning english btw lol can't know everything but thanks!

UnnamedGuy
06-15-2015, 01:54 PM
I don't know who you are but welcome back to the land of arlor :banana:

Thanks mate ^.^

Bluebatthing
06-15-2015, 02:20 PM
Ur = ?

Welcome back bud, right on time for expansion! I'm assuming that's why you're back!

UnnamedGuy
06-16-2015, 05:54 AM
Ur = ?

Welcome back bud, right on time for expansion! I'm assuming that's why you're back!

Yeah ^^ Thanks btw!

UnnamedGuy
06-16-2015, 05:56 AM
Nice to see that the older players starting back. Its just -_- to see players quitting all the time. I dont know you either but new friendships can build up very fast:)

-Skillfeed-

Thank you!
This game used to be a complete Free To Play and not a Pay To Win like it is now so many decided to quit just 'cause of this...

intizamfamily888
06-16-2015, 06:23 AM
Thank you!
This game used to be a complete Free To Play and not a Pay To Win like it is now so many decided to quit just 'cause of this...
That's awful but true:(

Higuani
06-16-2015, 07:19 AM
Wow kilian tes de retour!! WELCOME BACK!

C'est moi Higuani aka Piranhia

UnnamedGuy
06-16-2015, 08:22 AM
Wow kilian tes de retour!! WELCOME BACK!

C'est moi Higuani aka Piranhia

Je me souviens très bien de toi ^^ Je t'ajoute tout de suite!

Pvpaholic
06-17-2015, 04:00 PM
How many times my name ain't Vikki :D

<3

Sorry I'm not active, but if you need me I will be there for you

��

UnnamedGuy
06-19-2015, 01:46 PM
How many times my name ain't Vikki :D

<3

Sorry I'm not active, but if you need me I will be there for you

��