PDA

View Full Version : Serioudly, WHY PEOPLE?

Trikzy
06-15-2015, 04:53 AM
Why do people jack every price up in beta test server? Like seriously, flounder sells for 25k atleast, lvl 41 magma/planar weapons are 4m+ and locked rengol crates are selling 2m atleast. Whats the point of selling everything ridiculously high price?

ClumsyCactus
06-15-2015, 05:01 AM
Everyone has cash, and when there is more of a currency, the Items need to sell for more.

Wazakesy
06-15-2015, 06:19 AM
i wish this happened on the real server, sold my imbued brut helm 2eye for 99,999,999 gold. I find alot of gold circulation around...but it doesnt happen so much on the real server, players would probably be holding their gold for some reason?

PROOF (show off, of course i am bragging!)

Wutzgood
06-15-2015, 06:22 AM
This is what happens when everyone starts with 2k platinum.

Titanium
06-15-2015, 06:32 AM
Is just supply and demand.

I don't want to sound mean right now but I have seen that people are using the test server to merch their own items that were gifted by devs/mods. Why you would merch if you are supposed to join the server to test the new content?

Rome
06-15-2015, 06:33 AM
lol i gave away everyting on test sever :P

and i gave away alloot lmao

Trikzy
06-15-2015, 07:12 AM
Do people realize they DO NOT GET A SINGLE PENNY out of the test server? It seems that everyone feels they have power and money over the game because they get 2,000 free platinum.

Haligali
06-15-2015, 07:20 AM
This is what happens, when plat farming is legal. Make a new toon, convert 2k plat to gold, move this gold to your main, repeat.

PhoenixPrime
06-15-2015, 12:51 PM
At first I was selling off all my stashed eggs for cheap so players could get some real pets to test game with.
Then I realized, hey, I want to get a crack at trying out an Elon Bow or Ghoulish Daggers. That is when I realized I have to do the crazy 100X prices to try to get gold to get one.

Seems silly, but it might give me a way to test out a weapon I don't have in the normal game.

Kakashis
06-15-2015, 01:28 PM
people who don't have those items in real server want to try it out can buy stuff like that!

Foresterfox
06-15-2015, 01:43 PM
I gotta question to ask, how and or why is gold so easy to get for everyone on here I try every thing to save, it takes me quite a while to get where I want to go.

Madnex
06-15-2015, 02:35 PM
Simple. People are idiots.

As if it weren't bad enough that not everyone has access to the test server, 90% of the people there are abusing 2k plat from new acc to buy the 10m vanity and then proceed to spam anyone with mythic/arcane gear that they'll buy their stuff for 99m. This isn't a playground to show off gold you haven't earned (and never will, as that kind of behavior shows); it exists to test the new maps and provide feedback.

I'd suggest that next time around, trades should be unavailable and the gold cap is lowered to just 50k.

Bluebatthing
06-15-2015, 02:46 PM
Unless the CS is getting revamped, I don't see the point of having the CS in the test server. All you need to run the new maps are pots, elixirs, and ankhs, all of which can be bought with the 2k plats.

Fiasaria
06-15-2015, 02:49 PM
if u want gold buy 60 minutes combo elixir run kraken mines u will get 7-8 lockeds per hour each locked 2m-3m

Bluebatthing
06-15-2015, 02:58 PM
Why people log into the test server to farm for gold is beyond any reasonable logic. Wouldn't that time be more beneficial to farm in the live server?

Dalmony
06-15-2015, 03:04 PM
I genuinely don't understand the concept of farming or spending time creating new email accounts and switching gold between them all for hundreds of milions gold...... that I can't keep!

Is it just for the screenshots?? lol.

#dontgetit

Haligali
06-15-2015, 03:19 PM

As if it weren't bad enough that not everyone has access to the test server, 90% of the people there are abusing 2k plat from new acc to buy the 10m vanity and then proceed to spam anyone with mythic/arcane gear that they'll buy their stuff for 99m. This isn't a playground to show off gold you haven't earned (and never will, as that kind of behavior shows); it exists to test the new maps and provide feedback.

I'd suggest that next time around, trades should be unavailable and the gold cap is lowered to just 50k.

Haha gold cap 50k, thats the perfect solution. :))

Ravager
06-15-2015, 03:24 PM

After I reached 46 cap, I wanted to try and buy a few elite golden dragonscale chests ii to see the values of magma gear at 45/46. Checked CS. They were going for 15 million. I said screw it and gave up. It's ridiculous.

Mr K
06-15-2015, 03:28 PM
Its called *FUN*

why so serious lol let them have their fun!
i tested the new maps and i like them *nice job stg*, but ive no problem with ppl who merch without them the test server would be empty!

princesslovess
06-15-2015, 03:29 PM
In test server i have arcane ring, elon bow, Samuel...in normal i have nowhere close to any of these items i just want to try them out and be op for a few days is that ok?

Serancha
06-15-2015, 03:45 PM
This is what happens, when plat farming is legal. Make a new toon, convert 2k plat to gold, move this gold to your main, repeat.

I knew Android users were a shady lot!

Tatman
06-15-2015, 03:59 PM
At least they removed pvp from test server. Last time there were more people pvping than actually testing anything. Maybe next time they remove auction, trading and gold in general. :)

Farminer's
06-15-2015, 04:22 PM
I would show some ss of last test server but can't find...

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Dex Scene
06-15-2015, 09:38 PM

Its sad that people are idiots. Right?
Anyway i wont call them idiots as Iam not in any superlative place to call people what I want.
Its unfortunate that very few people actually test the test server. But same way very few people actually get to voice opinion in forum and be heard by dev or mod.
The test server shouldn't be there in first place in my opinion.
Anyway, i have some of those idiots in my friendlist who buys million gold vanities and best items in test server. I wont blame them cuz everyone don't get to taste them in real server.
Its human nature to know how it feels like to own what they cant in real server.
Besides, owning them or buying those items don't mean they are not testing test servers.
They are not loud in forum doesn't mean they aren't doing anything.
I get lots of information by them as I myself can't run the test server.

Htiek
06-16-2015, 12:28 AM
I am one of idiot, I tried list my collection to ah, have really good sales.
Day dreaming I am on real server :banana:

Trikzy
06-16-2015, 02:40 AM
In test server i have arcane ring, elon bow, Samuel...in normal i have nowhere close to any of these items i just want to try them out and be op for a few days is that ok?

Its ok, I understand that people want to try out things they cant on real server, but do people really have to list items in the auction ridicolously high price?
When a new player comes to test the server, he/she probably looks for a moderately fine gear and heads to auction house to buy planar/magma gear and weapons, he is "pleasantly surprised" at the jacked up prices and then, after the beta tester find it quite difficult to complete the ren'gol maps, he/she has no choice, but to spend most of his/her time to get a decent gear setup.

princesslovess
06-16-2015, 08:01 AM
Its ok, I understand that people want to try out things they cant on real server, but do people really have to list items in the auction ridicolously high price?
When a new player comes to test the server, he/she probably looks for a moderately fine gear and heads to auction house to buy planar/magma gear and weapons, he is "pleasantly surprised" at the jacked up prices and then, after the beta tester find it quite difficult to complete the ren'gol maps, he/she has no choice, but to spend most of his/her time to get a decent gear setup.

The reason that it is sooo high is that there is not alot of these items and many people want to buy the items...

Memorials
06-16-2015, 12:59 PM
Why do people jack every price up in beta test server? Like seriously, flounder sells for 25k atleast, lvl 41 magma/planar weapons are 4m+ and locked rengol crates are selling 2m atleast. Whats the point of selling everything ridiculously high price?

lol i think he means me xD..... I priced flounder for 20M as a joke zzz.....

Oursizes
06-16-2015, 07:49 PM
For those using google play its pretty ridiculous as we have to start from scratch. I went on a new toon on ts and asked around if anyone had decent gear to hand down so i can actually run the dungeons(running with 200 armor is not fun at all). I got spammed pms by people "selling(insert name here) 15mil/20mil" like wow...

princesslovess
06-16-2015, 10:11 PM

Just why not?