PDA

View Full Version : The scam that destroyed my account (gloriously scammed)

srinoy
06-15-2015, 10:18 AM
Yesterday was the worst day of my life in arcane legends. I had hope to get my elondrian bow a day before the expansion all was planned all had been prevished and the seller was happy to help me I was so excited. But then a warrior came in the map and pmed me this guy was going to kill all my hopes and mt chances to do nice expansion. He said he was researching for a glorious helm lvl 7 and that he would pay 3 m for it. I didnt cared and just said that ok i will search around and then 5 mins later a seller came saying he was selling 2 m. I told him to pm the x guy ( his name finish by x so lets call him the x guy ) he told me he would and one hour later he pmed me he didnt grats to contact him. So I said ok ima buy it and sell it to him later so it will help both of you. 5 seconds afer the trade has been conclude i understood my error and did the link between the two guys. I just had been scam of 2m.

If you hear that story think about it and dontsay me you should have check before i know i shouldve but i wanted to be nice and help someone. I hope that if the scammer read this he got compassion and will give my money back but I dont hope too much he scammed me why would he give back?

So because of him I will stay 2 weeks around to sell all my stuff and give the mpney to my bro that more need it than me. I quit the game after 3 years of fun and of chilling with all my bros and friends I love you all.

Hope you guys wont live what i live yesterday.

Ps. If you get this helm one day think to me and how much he cost me and if you want to know ign of the scammer pm me ill say it without hesitations.

Titanium
06-15-2015, 10:28 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?237886-scammer-alert

I know who you are talking about. Please report this person to support! I will report him myself. I think you should reconsider to keep playing AL since the new content will be awesome and you can get back with a bit of luck everything you have lost and a lot more.

I was scammed once with some nasty trick ( 700k lost ) and after this guy scammed me he said " you rich people have no neurons ". I was pissed too because i got fooled by a nobody . So yea... everyone has his sad story here in AL. Just keep your head up and continue to play. Is not going to be the first and the last scammer that you will meet in your life. A lesson was learned. You should always have doubts about somthing that sounds too good to be true.

Goodluck man !

zauilet
06-15-2015, 10:29 AM
I am sorry to hear what happened.... :(
But I am also quitting game due to a guild which is still causing me problems spreading rumours bout a very very bad word bout me....
Cant say tht word
Sorry I went offtopic but I can't keep my feelings his inside I'm just 15 a bad thing which happens with me in game makes me cry even if its just a game but I am so attached...... :(

jaokajede
06-15-2015, 10:51 AM
same happened here bro.. i lost 4.6m to him

zauilet
06-15-2015, 10:58 AM
Happily I didn't got scammed till now though I had loss of 100's of k
In merching....
The best in not to come in ilist of scammers is to use ur collector items or rare/epic gear and cheap vanity in towns this game has become like to be selfish and think of itself only to be safe from getting scammed although I am not selfish -.- i helped tons of new plyrs to lv up I got inspiration to help new people from dragoonclaws...but where is he has he quit the game? He was my good friend ... :(

Zylx
06-15-2015, 11:01 AM
Oh no, man! I'm sorry to hear this!

Appeltjes
06-15-2015, 11:05 AM
Easy to see that it's a scam

Kakashis
06-15-2015, 11:31 AM
It's okay, I've lost 10s of millions to depreciation in AL. That's the real scam

Seoratrek
06-15-2015, 12:07 PM
I'm sorry to hear what happened srinoy! Please let us know by emailing support@spacetimestudios.com with the details of the situation. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Thanks! :)