PDA

View Full Version : Sloppy AL & PL art

SiggyMc
06-15-2015, 12:13 PM
So I made a sloppy PL and AL art because I felt like it XP
Also this is my first time drawing AL characters and I haven't actually played it past level 7 on my char.
It's kinda funny how you can kinda predict the order of the characters I drew based on the line quality. Guess away! Maybe I'll refine it that way.

Befs
06-15-2015, 12:52 PM
One of the greatest (if not the greatest artists in the community) has moved on to the al forums, can't wait to see what you do next!!

Also the spoiler isn't working / loading for me

SiggyMc
06-15-2015, 08:20 PM
It's not 'moved in' but more of like dipping in and saying hi!
Also you'd be disappointed if you say that I'm one of the best artists in the community when you see the pic above XP

Maunyabastian
06-16-2015, 12:32 AM
I can't identify Ursan and Warrior.

Elf is so freaking creepy with no eyes.
Nice job by the way!

SiggyMc
06-16-2015, 08:40 AM
Ahah I really should make a better one XP
and also thanks!

Bellaelda
06-16-2015, 08:35 PM
Very cool! Loved seeing it!

ShqipStar
06-17-2015, 02:13 PM
Nice job , we would like to see other drawings from you

SiggyMc
06-17-2015, 10:09 PM
So I made another one...
Tried to make it look nicer but now it's a mess of characters just put in together.
I can really get used to only making ink sketches rater than fully coloring it......

Determined(s)
06-18-2015, 07:57 AM
I know you just mentioned not being interested on the coloring half, but it would make a crowded picture that much easier to view. 😊

Erebos
06-18-2015, 09:44 AM
these art works r nice even without colour guess how whould they look with colours

SiggyMc
06-18-2015, 09:50 AM
Take a look at this thread from the PL forums (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?224806-Drawing-your-character!) if you wanna see and guess how my stuff would look like colored :D
*shameless self-promotion*
@Determined I'm gonna do it someday :)

Erebos
06-18-2015, 11:49 AM
cool grats art bro u should be a artest

Maunyabastian
06-22-2015, 10:38 AM
I wish you made a signature shop. I see your skills are more than most of these newer sig makers.

Befs
06-22-2015, 05:09 PM
I wish you made a signature shop. I see your skills are more than most of these newer sig makers.

Look on pl forums at his drawing your character thread. He makes sigs there as well as drawings.
Also link in his sig

Maunyabastian
06-22-2015, 09:30 PM
Look on pl forums at his drawing your character thread. He makes sigs there as well as drawings.
Also link in his sig

It is on PL forums. I meant on AL forum, here. These AL newer sig makers are inexperienced enough. But this man is indescribable.
I just realized he is in the same country with me. Best of luck, my friend.

SiggyMc
06-22-2015, 10:17 PM
Thanks fellow Indonesian!
After my list in the PL forums is empty, I'm thinking of either making a request thread here, making a college of all Legends games, or make a comic(with someone else as the writer :P ). But I draw soooooo slow though.
Also for sigs, Determined (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?238727-Determined-s-Signature-Shop) is doing a pretty good job about it.

Memorials
06-23-2015, 11:58 AM
It is on PL forums. I meant on AL forum, here. These AL newer sig makers are inexperienced enough. But this man is indescribable.
I just realized he is in the same country with me. Best of luck, my friend.

Hmm I wonder if I go under as "inexperienced" ;)

Determined(s)
06-23-2015, 01:00 PM
Thanks fellow Indonesian!
After my list in the PL forums is empty, I'm thinking of either making a request thread here, making a college of all Legends games, or make a comic(with someone else as the writer :P ). But I draw soooooo slow though.
Also for sigs, Determined (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?238727-Determined-s-Signature-Shop) is doing a pretty good job about it.

Thanks a lot man, but honestly signatures in Photo editing programs and your sketches are on a completely different level. I know how to make pictures look nice with the resources I have. You, on the other hand, have a vast variety of skills in drawing and sketches that all you need is your fingers and a pencil if that's all you had. Keep up the good work, you inspire even the good ones. :encouragement:

SiggyMc
06-23-2015, 01:24 PM
Thanks!
Also random AL sketch dump. These are so enjoyable to make.