PDA

View Full Version : Need some builds

Reaprr
06-15-2015, 07:50 PM
Hi guys I'm new to lvl 35.. And I just purchased lvl 35 pink evidence embracer for 4m.. I'm wondering. What build is good for rushing?? With evi. And attributes. More info or more dex for rushing please help a brutha out, even though most of you will probably be teaming me.. But that's okay. Thanks (:

Befs
06-16-2015, 08:31 PM
Yay I think I could help with this bc that's what I did...

Build 1-

6 buffs
5 heal
6 light
5 fire
5 drain
1 ices

Build 2-
6 light
6 buffs
4 heal
6 light
6 fire
1 ice storm
2 drain

I may have made some mistakes in these but with both I suggest str hallow set, voodoo pin, evi, and 10(?) damage 2(?) crit ring?

First build combo-
Ice, drain, light, ice storm, fire

Second build combo-
Ice, light, ice storm, fire, drain

Etarbitrev
06-17-2015, 02:54 AM
Both of these are crap, get purp evid, no need for pink & use this:
1 drain 6 heal 6 buffs 1 ms 1 drain 1 icestorm 1 frost 5 fire.
this is obviously a tank build, but if you want the best build heres the one.
vs mages ALWAYS hit light first if you miss light due to range or whatever and they hit theirs 3sec before you hit your next? You're as good as dead.
practice kiting people's light. With this build you just need to have your timings of their bov on point if you want to beat the best. 1-2 sec efore their bov finished do frostlight icestorm fire *drain* obv your drain might not be rebuffed yet. Also, learn to hold your fire if you can see that it wont rebuff intime for the finisher combo.
MS - if you can see they've msed then continue ur combo but run back as you do it, this should prevent them for quick comboing you. If you want to safe it up, then ms 1sec after your drain or heal lands.

GiveMeWings
06-17-2015, 03:46 AM
Both of these are crap, get purp evid, no need for pink & use this:
1 drain 6 heal 6 buffs 1 ms 1 drain 1 icestorm 1 frost 5 fire.
this is obviously a tank build, but if you want the best build heres the one.
vs mages ALWAYS hit light first if you miss light due to range or whatever and they hit theirs 3sec before you hit your next? You're as good as dead.
practice kiting people's light. With this build you just need to have your timings of their bov on point if you want to beat the best. 1-2 sec efore their bov finished do frostlight icestorm fire *drain* obv your drain might not be rebuffed yet. Also, learn to hold your fire if you can see that it wont rebuff intime for the finisher combo.
MS - if you can see they've msed then continue ur combo but run back as you do it, this should prevent them for quick comboing you. If you want to safe it up, then ms 1sec after your drain or heal lands.
Missing skill points;)

Etarbitrev
06-17-2015, 04:30 AM
Yawn yawn yawny yawn yawn. (Was gonna put Yawn but couldn't cus dat 11char crap)

6 buff 6 buff 6 light 6 heal 6 fire 1 ms 1 frost 1 icestorm 1 drain

if you want to be slightly more burst use 2 drain and 5 fire, I prefer 6 fire though.

End
06-17-2015, 03:26 PM
4m was op. Easily get for 3.1-3.2

I used stepy 's build which worked great

6 bov
6bom
6 light
5 heal
5 fire
1 frost
1 ice storm
1 ms