PDA

View Full Version : Guild Bank

Foresterfox
06-15-2015, 09:05 PM
Here is a major suggestion that I think everyone will enjoy ^_^ a guild bank! With a guild bank only officers and masters of guilds can determine how much money everyone can withdrawal and deposit in the bank, master can set how much officers can deposit.
Give an optional "reason" for withdrawing and or depositing.

merch_master
06-15-2015, 09:47 PM
been suggested before-> never implemented

Foresterfox
06-15-2015, 10:25 PM
Still Im convinced the theory is sound.

merch_master
06-15-2015, 10:50 PM
Still Im convinced the theory is sound.
it is, the idea was and is good; but no one listened then, i doubt anyone will now

Foresterfox
06-15-2015, 11:09 PM
Though a guild bank is not needed to play successfully in Arcane Legends but a gb (guild bank) May offer new members a reason to stay in the guild and be connected to other guild mates and may lower "begging" which may be annoying to others but (we've all done it) a gb is found flawless by others like you've stated "I doubt anyone will listen now" you may be Correct on this aspect and though a gb is not needed it is still nice to have. The point of this post replying to yours merch is me agreeing with you 100% on this aspect I just hope the developers recognize that some players may find comfort in a gb.

Maunyabastian
06-16-2015, 12:42 AM
You already have stash to save yo yellows...

Befs
06-16-2015, 07:13 AM
Nope, because then new members would just join and rob the stash and take more than their fair share. Or just wait for officer rank and steal. Crime moves to arlor....

Foresterfox
06-16-2015, 10:53 AM
That's why I made a suggestion that the master determines who gets to withdrawal from the stash and or who, Like we have a guild list, and the officers and master determine who gets how much.

1. John doe: 2,500
2.Josh doe: 12 (was stealing from gb)
You set how much per player they would be able to withdrawl. But your right about officers that's why we have to trust (majorly).

Kyle Holmes
06-17-2015, 11:16 AM
It would be perfect for officers to put gold in and to keep it for guild events. Instead of pulling out of your own pocket at one time it would be gold that has been put aside over a length of time.

sent from fritters beak

mesalin
06-17-2015, 12:13 PM
Like it!

I'm so fresh

Befs
06-17-2015, 03:45 PM
As long as they do it correctly... There's lots of room for error is all I'm saying

Foresterfox
06-17-2015, 08:23 PM
I still think this game is in "beta" so the devs have a lot of ideas to make this game better. And good point kyle, though if there was a guild bank to come about every gold piece I own will go into the gb for the benefit of a doubt I'll withdrawal it later.

carmine_blade
06-18-2015, 04:54 PM
I think a guild bank is too open to abuse. It will encourage some pretty nasty behaviour.

I do like the idea of a guild equipment bank or stash; anyone with gear they don't want or have outgrown could leave it there for guildies. But this too could be abused.

Foresterfox
06-18-2015, 06:43 PM
This is why the master and or officers choose to have bank limitations, master chooses who can he or her trust and promote them to "officer" positions this too could be abused. The withdrawal and deposits can be looked over in the guild log.

Maunyabastian
06-18-2015, 07:30 PM
Can the GM rob the bank?

Rarely do humans ignore that.

Foresterfox
06-19-2015, 02:39 AM
The gm has the bank at his own discretion if him or her Rob the bank than its their fault their guild falls due to bankruptcy.

Lovedarkangel
06-21-2015, 07:11 PM
Sounds interesting :)

Serancha
06-21-2015, 11:28 PM
That's why I made a suggestion that the master determines who gets to withdrawal from the stash and or who, Like we have a guild list, and the officers and master determine who gets how much.

1. John doe: 2,500
2.Josh doe: 12 (was stealing from gb)
You set how much per player they would be able to withdrawl. But your right about officers that's why we have to trust (majorly).

Great, another pile of work for the GM's. No thanks.

Running a successful guild is enough time and effort the way it is. Some days a lot of GM's barely get a chance to do runs because they spend most of their game time on guild master duties. Answering questions, inspecting member stats, helping people with builds, answering more questions...and on and on.

Having to assign borrowing rights to each member and then put up with the drama that ensues because people think they aren't given the level of trust they deserve, and the whining and complaining... and then there's all the guild hoppers these days. Come in, stay long enough to get bank rights, take from guild bank, leave guild, join the next..... If you were the leader of any guild that had been around more than a day, you probably wouldn't have even thought to suggest this as a good idea.

For the devs, they would need to add another log to the guild menu - a bank log showing who took what when, so it could be monitored. We don't even have the last-logged-in-date yet, which is far more needed. An unnecessary extra log would add more lag to the game, more bugs to the guild list, and just be an overall PITA.

Sorry, -348 to this.

Nototti
06-22-2015, 10:36 PM
so interested...

can my toon being the employement for that Bank lol

KnowledgeFTW
06-23-2015, 11:10 PM
Are you hiring? :3