PDA

View Full Version : NEED LVL 22 fox pvp Build!!!!!

HeyitsTubs
06-16-2015, 03:54 PM
Please help out asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Groaning
06-16-2015, 06:28 PM
Simple 6 rage 5 evade enough fury to get to 100% hit 1 in everything Except bandage (you can RJ) and dump the rest into ham

HeyitsTubs
06-16-2015, 07:41 PM
Ty very much! How about the skill order? I'm not very expire ancestors with foxes.

Befs
06-16-2015, 08:38 PM
Don't listen to Mr. Groan...

Don't dump into ham, as there is hardly any dodge at that level.

Put it into armor shred and howl and possible needles (not dart)

AppleNoob
06-16-2015, 09:39 PM
Befs is right. Your main enemy shall be 22 str bears and considering they debuff rather than dodge, hamstring will be worthless.

HeyitsTubs
06-17-2015, 07:38 AM
Exactly!! Str tanky bears are very challenging to beat...

Do u have an exact build though?

how much in shred?

and what about gear

P.S since i use armsman, dodge face and dodge ring i have 17 dodge unbuffed and nearly 40 buffed.

Groaning
06-17-2015, 09:19 AM
I always used high ham I could keep a steady kill ratios vs bears

AppleNoob
06-17-2015, 09:42 AM
I always used high ham I could keep a steady kill ratios vs bears

Then you never vsed a good str bear.

Befs
06-17-2015, 11:35 AM
Here's a helpful trick for str bears.

AT the start, don't target them, when they get close to hs / becon turn and use vixen to dash away, then target them and nuke hard before they can debuff again.

As for shred amount I would suggest a little than howl and use the points u have left after buffs and all level one skills between shred and howl (more shred than howl)

Befs
06-17-2015, 11:40 AM
and what about gear

I would suggest pink cutter because last I checked plat pack hammer took away around -30 skill damage which is twice as important plus cutter you can normally get two auto's in with your combo before you get knocked back instead of one. Use int hallow armor and helm with this for added dodge.

I would say that based off of this you do not have your skills set properly, since u said that u use armsman...

You need just enuff str for cutter then rest dex (or maybe a little int if u get a regen set) Buy a full damage and crit dex ring for mages, birds, and rhino's and a dodge ring for bears and foxes.

P.S.- Get that annoying booster off your sig pls, all of his kd's are boosted or when he joins a game, kills all the noobs, and runs

AppleNoob
06-17-2015, 11:41 AM
Here's a helpful trick for str bears.

AT the start, don't target them, when they get close to hs / becon turn and use vixen to dash away, then target them and nuke hard before they can debuff again.

As for shred amount I would suggest a little than howl and use the points u have left after buffs and all level one skills between shred and howl (more shred than howl)

You forgot about crushing blow.

Befs
06-17-2015, 11:44 AM
You forgot about crushing blow.

That's just very difficult to avoid, which is why I said nuke before debuffs. Then you stun with needles and stuff and run. On the next encounter if they live use hypno then howl then dash shred ham.

HeyitsTubs
06-17-2015, 02:53 PM
Thank you very much for all this info! I'll let u know how it goes

Groaning
06-17-2015, 07:12 PM
That's just very difficult to avoid, which is why I said nuke before debuffs. Then you stun with needles and stuff and run. On the next encounter if they live use hypno then howl then dash shred ham.

This is why I played int fox XD actually works

HeyitsTubs
06-18-2015, 08:18 PM
ive talked to chaos (former fqo one of the best 22 foxes.)

and he suggested plat pack. ZOMG ZzZzZz...

im confused af.

anyways here is the build i have come up with

6 rage 5 dodge buff, 1 fury, 1 rapid, 1 vixen, 1 ham, 1 needle, 2 shredd, 2 fox howl, 1 hypno.

i was also thinking..

could i use lvl 20 pink reaper and lvl 20 pink evi/ghoulish ?

AppleNoob
06-18-2015, 09:38 PM
ive talked to chaos (former fqo one of the best 22 foxes.)

and he suggested plat pack. ZOMG ZzZzZz...

im confused af.

anyways here is the build i have come up with

6 rage 5 dodge buff, 1 fury, 1 rapid, 1 vixen, 1 ham, 1 needle, 2 shredd, 2 fox howl, 1 hypno.

i was also thinking..

could i use lvl 20 pink reaper and lvl 20 pink evi/ghoulish ?

Chaos wasn't one of the best 22 foxes. He boosted and boosted. When he lost, he made up excuses as to why he lost.

He rarely experimented with new builds and fought in l17 lobbies against l15-17 toons. Due to this, he never figured out what was the best build for 22 fox.

If I remember right, his build was 6 rage 6 evade 1 fury 1 poison needle 1 bandage 1 rabid bite 1 vixen kick 4 hamstring. As you have seen, this build heavily contradicts the advice of multiple fox pros.

And this isn't some opinionated advice. I used to be friends with him when he was fqo (until I realized how rude he was). I've seen how he played as a 22 fox and he wouldn't necessarily play as if he knew how to play the class.

Simply put, his advice should be taken with a ton of salt.

HeyitsTubs
06-19-2015, 08:27 AM
I understand your concern.

However as for the gear I thought reaper + ghoul/ evi. What do u think?

Groaning
06-19-2015, 09:50 AM
I understand your concern.

However as for the gear I thought reaper + ghoul/ evi. What do u think?

I always used cutter and expert/hallo, I guess reaper could work but l25 foxes are more reaper like. And try to keep to one debuff 3 shred 1 howl or 3 howl 1 shred

End
06-21-2015, 04:14 AM
Reaper works, ·
There is no need for high ham
I would just focus into a debuff

HeyitsTubs
06-21-2015, 07:38 AM
Thanks end. Cuz I bought it already :P

Groaning
06-21-2015, 09:11 AM
Thanks end. Cuz I bought it already :P

Don't think your stupid but, use reaper for bears and other foxes, mint cutter for Mages and those annying plat pack rhinos

P.S. Early gratz on your almost 1000 post (999 atm)

Befs
06-21-2015, 01:08 PM
For reaper go high on armor shred, howl, and evade / rage.

The best fox level I've been at was 35, amazing rushing... Black ice sword ftw.

Groaning
06-21-2015, 06:49 PM
For reaper go high on armor shred, howl, and evade / rage.

The best fox level I've been at was 35, amazing rushing... Black ice sword ftw.

I think frog leg, banjo, cutter, reaper, and voodoo wand are all a better choice

Befs
06-21-2015, 07:14 PM
I think frog leg, banjo, cutter, reaper, and voodoo wand are all a better choice

But intimidation factor with onyx ocd, black ice, and alien mirage or Pirate hat, gem reg, black ice

They would be afraid to fight u so when u rush them just say sorry and they accept it and ask for free.

This is when you kill them again

AppleNoob
06-21-2015, 11:33 PM
But intimidation factor with onyx ocd, black ice, and alien mirage or Pirate hat, gem reg, black ice

They would be afraid to fight u so when u rush them just say sorry and they accept it and ask for free.

This is when you kill them again

Uh no. There are barely any decent players that do that. Most of the time they are just going to get a higher level (25 bear or mage) and crush you.

Besides, you are overestimating intimidation factors. This is a game of PvP. The only way one will be intimidated is if you have 10k kills, so don't even bother trying to do intimidation.

HeyitsTubs
06-22-2015, 06:34 PM
Don't think your stupid but, use reaper for bears and other foxes, mint cutter for Mages and those annying plat pack rhinos

P.S. Early gratz on your almost 1000 post (999 atm)

Ah thanks!!! 1001 atm!!!