PDA

View Full Version : Rogue aim

ilhanna
06-16-2015, 10:09 PM
I don't know if this is the case with other rogues who play the test server, but I notice that on my (full legendary alt) incidents where my arrows hit crates and barrels when I should be aiming for the mobs/boss happen more frequently and worse than in the live server. It was so bad sometimes that I hit barrels a few meters away when I'm actually standing near a mob. I don't know if this is due to my gear, lag, playstyle, increased number of crates on new maps or some coding thing that makes my skill perceive a far away crate more as a threat than an enemy close at hand. This also makes oops moments where my shot accidentally aggros the next group of mob happen more often. I know with rogue bow skills these misfires are relatively common, but they seem to happen (at least to me) much more on the new maps. I wouldn't have brought this up if it hadn't been the case

Wazakesy
06-16-2015, 10:46 PM
I don't know if this is the case with other rogues who play the test server, but I notice that on my (full legendary alt) incidents where my arrows hit crates and barrels when I should be aiming for the mobs/boss happen more frequently and worse than in the live server. It was so bad sometimes that I hit barrels a few meters away when I'm actually standing near a mob. I don't know if this is due to my gear, lag, playstyle, increased number of crates on new maps or some coding thing that makes my skill perceive a far away crate more as a threat than an enemy close at hand. This also makes oops moments where my shot accidentally aggros the next group of mob happen more often. I know with rogue bow skills these misfires are relatively common, but they seem to happen (at least to me) much more on the new maps. I wouldn't have brought this up if it hadn't been the case

Youre not the only one, this hapens to my mage and rogue on the live server as well as TS. I have to do a 60degree swing in the park to the hit the mob i want to hit. The whole daymif i were to hit the boss and a barrel is even 999km away, it will still hit the barrel. You need to do at least a 60* swing ish walk around he boss or mob so that thenarrow, skill hits the mob or boss you want to hit

mesalin
06-17-2015, 12:38 AM
Happen to me too... this make me grrr

I'm so fresh

Farminer's
06-17-2015, 01:44 AM
Happens to my mage it annoys the Bell out of me

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

AL Tvvin
06-22-2015, 05:42 PM
Happens to my mage it annoys the Bell out of me

What your new character long time no see
Ign artoxx

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Farminer's
06-22-2015, 05:56 PM
What your new character long time no see
Ign artoxx

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
Hey been a while it was just for test server I'm Google+ user. My igns are Farminer Farminers xxfarmxx Uiflaotara Bobsmurderer