PDA

View Full Version : In case you wonder ..

Titanium
06-17-2015, 11:59 AM
In case you wonder how some people are testing the new content ( Screenshot Below ) Right now every town is spammed with buy and sell. Why not to provide same gear to all the people who are testing the new content and the gear to be untradeable. I went into dungeons and i was testing the new content with people with legendary gear ( same like mine ). You can't play on normal maps with legendary gear ( almost alone ) ! I don't even want to imagine how elites are.

http://i57.tinypic.com/rc1od2.png

What "merchants" ( with nekro,samaels+ other arcanes ) did on test server? They finished all maps after that they had to give a feedback here on forum and they came with a conclusion "year normal maps are way too easy" . Few minutes later the server was bounced and all maps difficulty was raised. And now you have it. Everyone is busy with merching on test server... please don't bother them.. They are testing the market.

P.S.

The "merchants" are not really rich on actual server. They have a lot of assets because they plat farmed and converted the plat into gold. Who am i to judge? YOLO !

Madnex
06-17-2015, 12:30 PM
Said it before. Gold cap has to be 50k and trades unavailable. It's not feel-rich week, it's Test Server week.

Ebezaanec
06-17-2015, 12:32 PM
I wonder how skewed the test results are if everyone is decked out with max gear?

"Maps are too easy."

xcainnblecterx
06-17-2015, 12:48 PM
Yea I've noticed hardly anyone running the new maps. Guess everyone to busy being fools rich

princesslovess
06-17-2015, 01:37 PM
I'm in the picture mhahaha, and yus i am poor on normal, but on this server i'm rich as something rich.I did not convert 2k plat into gold( might be a lie)...i got rich because people who want to play on normal server instead of being in a dream gave lots of items to sell and open and use!(ty who did) but people who have to use that crappy epic stuff from the 1plat thingy should have got better gear then it, since it is terrible and you might as well run around naked!

Ssneakykills
06-17-2015, 01:53 PM
I don't see the fascination in trying to merch and get more gold needed in the test server just to stand around and show off and not do your actual job which is testing the new maps and spotting bugs.

Next time maybe everyone in the first few days is automatically given legendary gear and the. Next few days the gear works up towards some of the best stats in the game. This will eradicate the fact that people are merching and not testing on the test server

Titanium
06-17-2015, 02:02 PM
I don't see the fascination in trying to merch and get more gold needed in the test server just to stand around and show off and not do your actual job which is testing the new maps and spotting bugs.

Next time maybe everyone in the first few days is automatically given legendary gear and the. Next few days the gear works up towards some of the best stats in the game. This will eradicate the fact that people are merching and not testing on the test server

How i can see this fixed:

- Who joins the test server should use a new account

- Provide same normal gear to everyone

- All the items untradeable

- Pet's happy bonus should cost 0 gold

Oursizes
06-17-2015, 02:52 PM
I believe the 1 plat thing shouldve provided l41 legendaries for the class at least. A large chunk of players use google in real server, and we would like to test it too. The other testers are on ios, and they cant test it at all. Im sure there were many people like me who had to test the maps in the epics provided due to some egotistical players that wanted to feel rich for a week. I repeat, I asked once in town if anyone had gear to lend so I can run the dungeons and all these so called merchants pm me selling junk for 15 mil. Same quality gear should be given to all and cs should not even be in ts as this destroyed the whole point of TESTING the new expansion.

Ssneakykills
06-17-2015, 02:53 PM
How i can see this fixed:

- Who joins the test server should use a new account

- Provide same normal gear to everyone

- All the items untradeable

- Pet's happy bonus should cost 0 gold

A very possible solution indeed but they'd also need to wear full mythic gear at some point to see how easy the maps would be for the more equipped players also

Ladysophie
06-17-2015, 03:29 PM
Trading allows gear to circulate, allows those players that don't have OP gears in real server to taste how it is. This is a positive aspect of the test server in my opinion and it doesn't matter if the top gears costs 99m because there is an unlimited supply of gold so just spam and you can buy whatever you wish.
It might be a surprise but if you think about it most of the people that are crazy enough to believe in the test server and put effort into it are actually testing cause they dedicate more time than other players running the maps, farming crates, leveling, trading. They actually do what they were told to do: play the test server.
I believe who really feels the unresistable necessity to test stuff will find gear to test it if they really want. :)

gumball3000
06-17-2015, 03:58 PM
how about you go test the content instead of bashing on people.

Madnex
06-17-2015, 04:37 PM
This is exactly the type of wrong mentality.

You should be posting your feedback about how the epic set was lacking and how the future test servers can improve on it. Or how hard you thought that mob combination was. Or how you liked or disliked how the environments and bosses looked.

Instead, you're wasting everyone's time by standing around in town showing how productive your past two hours of gold-farming were and how much you can inflate the 9m mythic you got for just 50m.

I played all three maps extensively on multiple toons and different times of the day and guess who I found in there? The flashy show offs in their newly acquired 10m gold vanity, Arcanes and firebug? No. Only newbies struggling in epic sets and occasionally someone with a couple legendaries.You have no excuse. This was not a test server to try out items, they specifically said to focus on boss and mob mechanics and map difficulty. You have no excuses, you are just pestering the test server.

Titanium
06-17-2015, 05:01 PM
how about you go test the content instead of bashing on people.

Didn't u read what i said in the first paragraph? My intention was to test the content but i couldn't do more than few runs because only people with legendary gear joined me. I have epic/legendary gear also.

Dex Scene
06-17-2015, 05:10 PM
I agree...
People when entered should be given out option
To choose best to medicore gears.

People can then wear them and test accordingly to see hows the things going to be for middle class players, for rich players and for poor players.

I think its gettable that people merch and get op stuffs to taste how they feel cuz they cant do it in real server.
But merching merching and living in ts just to merch I don't get it.
Its nonsense.
They wont stay with you once the server is down.
I don't get it why wasting time on it.

I downloaded TS in my non samsung phone and tested the maps, tested new pet (loved the pulls), test boss spawn time, some plat pets i couldnt get in real server to check of they are worthy, tested some skills and their upgrades of different classes too. Bla bla.
Couldnt test difficulties much.

The epic gears that given to us give us some 300/500 armor.
How are we gonna test endgame map with 500 armor.
It seemed hard.
I had 2600 hp 1200 armor 470 dmg in my rogue.
Theres no good stuffs left in auc. And auc stuffs are overpriced like hell as usual.

Still did it.

If the people who testing their shiny looks in test server gives their gears to people who actually wanna test maps, would be beneficiary for both themselves, community and dev mod team.

we cant blame one for living dream in ts. But it has a limit.
Drying all supplies up merching merching just to prove nothing is mehhh

Ladysophie
06-17-2015, 05:15 PM

You should be posting your feedback about how the epic set was lacking and how the future test servers can improve on it. Or how hard you thought that mob combination was. Or how you liked or disliked how the environments and bosses looked.

Instead, you're wasting everyone's time by standing around in town showing how productive your past two hours of gold-farming were and how much you can inflate the 9m mythic you got for just 50m.

I played all three maps extensively on multiple toons and different times of the day and guess who I found in there? The flashy show offs in their newly acquired 10m gold vanity, Arcanes and firebug? No. Only newbies struggling in epic sets and occasionally someone with a couple legendaries.You have no excuse. This was not a test server to try out items, they specifically said to focus on boss and mob mechanics and map difficulty. You have no excuses, you are just pestering the test server.

Lol how would you know if they ran the maps or not? You cant say for sure. I believe A LOT of people ran the test server maps, both those that farmed gold and bought the 10m vanity&firebugs and those like me that ran the maps once then gifted all their gear, gold and arcane eggs to players that actually were interested in playing the test server.

People did run the 3 maps, what is actually missing is that they don't have the mentality, see the necessity or have the capability to come on forum and give a detailed feedback as you would like to see lol. This has nothing to do with bug lix or bows at 99 m. Even if you trim test server to just the 3 new maps few will still come on forum and post feedacks cause they have no interest in doing so. Its sts job to find a way to convince them, maybe with a forum contest.

Anarchial
06-17-2015, 05:22 PM

If only STS gave some incentive to actually play test servers I am sure more would have been eager to play it and find more bugs. Right now you are the bug finder who everybody knows never gets paid lol.
Also its best when top geared players actually post a feedback of the test server by switching to epics and pinks cause they have a better understanding of the game and its mechanics.
Let others enjoy the game who enjoy being op in the test server for a limited time. Needless to say its best if everybody could give their feedback but then again game is meant for fun to everybody

Titanium
06-17-2015, 05:22 PM
Lol how would know if they ran the maps or not? You cant say for sure. I believe A LOT of people ran the test server maps, both those that farmed gold and bought the 10m vanity&firebugs and those like me that ran the maps once then gifted all their gear, gold and arcane eggs to players that actually were interested in playing the test server.

People did run the 3 maps, what is actually missig is that they don't have the mentality, see the necessity or have the capacity to come on forum and give a detailed feedback as you would like to see lol. This has nothing to do with bug lix or bows at 99 m. Even if you trim test server to just the 3 new maos people won't still come and post feedacks on forum cause they have no interest in doing so. Its sts job to find a way to convince them, maybe with a forum contest.

90% of the geared people on the test server are broke in real game. They spend their "15minutes of fame " on the test server. And how you can show off better than towns?

That's why we have a TEST SERVER. To test not to show off. Please don't support them with golds, eggs and myths. They don't deserve to have nothing without work. You only help them to fill their ego giving them gold and eggs! Even for 15 minutes.

Hey Spacetimestudios,

We need a Cat-walk Server here !

princesslovess
06-17-2015, 06:45 PM
90% of the geared people on the test server are broke in real game. They spend their "15minutes of fame " on the test server. And how you can show off better than towns?

That's why we have a TEST SERVER. To test not to show off. Please don't support them with golds, eggs and myths. They don't deserve to have nothing without work. You only help them to fill their ego giving them gold and eggs! Even for 15 minutes.

Hey Spacetimestudios,

What would you like us to do then, just keep running the new maps all day, i will tell you something it is not something that people want to do. people want the good gear to show off, why wouldn't they since they have the gold, most people would quit the Test server if they could only have bad epic gear within realizing that they die nearly every second with the new maps Maybe you are just jelly? maybe not, but have some ice-cream to go with it...

Ladysophie
06-17-2015, 07:01 PM

Hey Spacetimestudios,

Lol I would do it again and again and again. It gave me immense joy making a less geared player feel what it is like having the arcane pet of his dreams or gear he always wished to have. :)

Titanium
06-17-2015, 07:13 PM
What would you like us to do then, just keep running the new maps all day, i will tell you something it is not something that people want to do. people want the good gear to show off, why wouldn't they since they have the gold, most people would quit the Test server if they could only have bad epic gear within realizing that they die nearly every second with the new maps Maybe you are just jelly? maybe not, but have some ice-cream to go with it...

Do you think i have a hipster attitude to be "jelly" ( had to google this to find out what it means ) because you are showing off? Let me tell you a story about "showing off". Back in season 5 i held 3 crier for rogue. And then i changed my name to Titanium. And some newbie pmed me saying " lol you are copying Tepesh/ same armor like him". I was "showing off" (without intention) when showing off wasn't even cool. And then i realize those are just pixels and i got rid of all my collections. Do you think i'm jelly on you? You didn't do nothing to earn that. You only platfarmed or someone gifted you.

You have the right to show off when you earn your gear/collection ! All my respect for people who are showing off their hard work on live server! And i'm sorry for being a bit arrogant. But calling me "jelly" lmao !

Ebezaanec
06-17-2015, 08:08 PM

I think that is the purpose of the test server... To test...

The test server is optional. There is no obligation for you to even download it. So the least you could do would be to actually fulfill its purpose. Some of us Chrome/iOS users (myself included) would gladly log on just to "run new maps all day."

carmine_blade
06-17-2015, 08:45 PM
Maybe everyone starts in epic gear, then after completing x number of runs receives legendary gear, then after x number of runs, mythic. That way each person seriously concerned with testing the new content experiences that content at most levels of gearedness, and precisely how the difficulty alters. That might produce a more nuanced lot of feedback then simply hearing from one end of the spectrum that the maps are too hard, and how easy they are from the other end.

I agree with the idea of introducing a gold cap in test server CS however, this would need to be accompanied by disabling the person-to-person trade function in order to be effective.

xcainnblecterx
06-18-2015, 12:17 AM

The purpose of ts is to run all the maps and find bugs and things that sts can change/make better before a full expansion, not to play dress up. I'm poor as DIRT in live server and I still could care less bout being rich in the ts because its pointless to plat farm gold for God knows how many hours when it could be spent TESTING THE NEW MAPS.

princesslovess
06-18-2015, 06:22 AM
I think that is the purpose of the test server... To test...

The test server is optional. There is no obligation for you to even download it. So the least you could do would be to actually fulfill its purpose. Some of us Chrome/iOS users (myself included) would gladly log on just to "run new maps all day."

That's what you think you would do, but after running the maps 4-5 times you get bored of the maps....that's what i thought i would do is run the maps but got bored after about 20 times

Farminer's
06-18-2015, 06:26 AM
I found the maps fairly easy on my mage full legendary gear... I could solo all of them just need to have the right skills and timings..

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

princesslovess
06-18-2015, 06:44 AM
The purpose of ts is to run all the maps and find bugs and things that sts can change/make better before a full expansion, not to play dress up. I'm poor as DIRT in live server and I still could care less bout being rich in the ts because its pointless to plat farm gold for God knows how many hours when it could be spent TESTING THE NEW MAPS.

Yus i know but but do you expect people to run with these stats?

Rouge:..Pet porkchop
Hp: 2,350 health.
damage: 336.8
mana: 885
Dps: 505.3
Armor: 111

Warrior..Porkchop
Hp: 5,300
damage: 225.8
Mana:1,040
dps:225.8
Armor: 361

Mage:...Porkchop
Hp:3,045
Damage: 360.2
mana: 5150
Dps: 463.1
Armor: 121

Ladysophie
06-18-2015, 07:56 AM
That's what you think you would do, but after running the maps 4-5 times you get bored of the maps....that's what i thought i would do is run the maps but got bored after about 20 times

Even if you ran the map 20 times its ok cause you did run it. Whats is being ridiculously speculated in this thread is that the players who have gold set, bug lix and trade in test server don't play its content. Paradox Lol

Mr K
06-18-2015, 10:31 AM
if mercher have no possibility to merch in ts and their only intention is to buy n sell n get rich, they ll not online (beside let ppl have their fun and be happy coz they make some gold n buy items they cant own in real server)
"in fact what some ppl dont think of is that the amount of real tester will not change"
why some ppl make so much drama lol
if u really want to test the new content and give ur constructive feedback then just do it n stop complaining
beside i like it that so many player online even if they only merch in town coz company is always nice
and then... some ppl need to relax n dink tea lol

Madnex
06-18-2015, 11:12 AM
It's not to each their own when they're occupying server space being useless and in the way of anyone who's trying to do what they're supposed to be doing; run maps and give feedback.

It's not to each their own when anyone carrying a single mythic is being spammed the minute he sets foot in town with ridiculous offers on it.

It's not to each their own when these excuses of merchants drive the price of basic legendaries sky high and force anyone who's trying to find some decent gear to run with and have fun in the new maps to either join the foolish gold-farming or call it quits.

If all you want is to "chill" in towns wearing flashy vanities doing nothing to feel better about yourselves then make a suggestion about "free gold week". Until then, keep your purposeless butts out of test server. Plain and simple.

Zeus
06-18-2015, 11:18 AM
It's not to each their own when they're occupying server space being useless and in the way of anyone who's trying to do what they're supposed to be doing; run maps and give feedback.

It's not to each their own when anyone carrying a single mythic is being spammed the minute he sets foot in town with ridiculous offers on it.

It's not to each their own when these excuses of merchants drive the price of basic legendaries sky high and force anyone who's trying to find some decent gear to run with and have fun in the new maps to either join the foolish gold-farming or call it quits.

If all you want is to "chill" in towns wearing flashy vanities doing nothing to feel better about yourselves then make a suggestion about "free gold week". Until then, keep your purposeless butts out of test server. Plain and simple.

Agreed.

The load time when playing test server is ridiculous. Especially when we have all this baggage of players trying to play rich for one week. It drove me to the point where, after finding the most prevalent bugs and issues, I gave my stuff away on test server and logged off for good.

It's infuriating, really.

Ladysophie
06-18-2015, 11:24 AM

Lol way too serious.

Zeus
06-18-2015, 11:25 AM
Not to mention, I have bought Android devices just for this specific purpose: testing

Keep in mind, these android devices are not cheap either: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire Phone

It's more than frustrating when testing becomes a 5 minute wait. One cannot zone from map to map due to the server load of people attempting to be rich instead of testing.

What I suggest:

- Two Servers

Server 1: Limitations that Madnex suggested
Server 2: No Limitations

Anarchial
06-18-2015, 11:29 AM
Agreed.

The load time when playing test server is ridiculous. Especially when we have all this baggage of players trying to play rich for one week. It drove me to the point where, after finding the most prevalent bugs and issues, I gave my stuff away on test server and logged off for good.

It's infuriating, really.

It had a load time greater than the live server of AL? Well techincally its not possible cause it consists only a part of the population of AL.
AL. Sounds like a server issue or probably "cat" chewing your wires.

As far as the complain here goes, I dont get the point really. Lol dont hate the players for trying to feel op. I am sure there are plenty of players who go there to test. If everybody started giving their feedbacks here it would be chaos. So its better only a few give.

Well an important thing, is some people do get op gears and then test it and say the maps are very easy. But i guess most pros know how to test the TS.

And yes, the price of basic legendaries is sky high. Thats a real pain for anyone who tries to test the test server legit. But as someone said maybe Sts can make it give all the pinks associated with the expansion beforehand to every new character. That way no one has to worry about anything about getting the legendaries =)

Anarchial
06-18-2015, 11:32 AM
Not to mention, I have bought Android devices just for this specific purpose: testing

Keep in mind, these android devices are not cheap either: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire Phone

It's more than frustrating when testing becomes a 5 minute wait. One cannot zone from map to map due to the server load of people attempting to be rich instead of testing.

What I suggest:

- Two Servers

Server 1: Limitations that Madnex suggested
Server 2: No Limitations

Lol no need to point out that you are rich irl.
I still dont understand why you never thought that maybe its server's fault for all the lag instead of directly blaming it to the population?
More gold=more lag? I doubt it.
Cause then you and twoxc would always lag in live server lol <3

Anarchial
06-18-2015, 11:35 AM

Not all likes to find bugs like you :). Some like to have a sneak peek at the new content of new expansion and enjoy it. Some like to be flashy in test server as well.
You cant tell anyone to keep their butts out of a test server just because u dont want them. Its rude and unwanted. Anybody can keep their butts in or butts out of the test server as they please.

Zeus
06-18-2015, 11:38 AM
It had a load time greater than the live server of AL? Well techincally its not possible cause it consists only a part of the population of AL.
AL. Sounds like a server issue or probably "cat" chewing your wires.

As far as the complain here goes, I dont get the point really. Lol dont hate the players for trying to feel op. I am sure there are plenty of players who go there to test. If everybody started giving their feedbacks here it would be chaos. So its better only a few give.

Well an important thing, is some people do get op gears and then test it and say the maps are very easy. But i guess most pros know how to test the TS.

And yes, the price of basic legendaries is sky high. Thats a real pain for anyone who tries to test the test server legit. But as someone said maybe Sts can make it give all the pinks associated with the expansion beforehand to every new character. That way no one has to worry about anything about getting the legendaries =)

It's not impossible from a technical standpoint. In your scenario, you are assuming that the test server has the same capabilities as the normal game server. However, that is not the case. In reality, it is a much smaller server (or even sharing a server w/ something else) with limitations. Thus, this is why you see scenarios where test server faces massive disconnects but normal server is unaffected. This happened in the past and developers stated that the test server was meant to handle smaller loads of data.

Lol no need to point out that you are rich irl.
I still dont understand why you never thought that maybe its server's fault for all the lag instead of directly blaming it to the population?
More gold=more lag? I doubt it.
Cause then you and twoxc would always lag in live server lol <3

I pointed that out to show that some people are just testing and go the extra mile to test, nothing more. There are far more expensive devices to list if it was for the purpose of showing off. These were mid-range devices that I solely use for testing.

Titanium
06-18-2015, 11:39 AM
I propose a Cat Walk Server. I will open my own guild though <Titanium's Secret> . Pier should be called Saint Tropez, Expedition - Paris , Stronghold - Moscow , City of Kely's - Milano etc. No need for maps with mobs or elites. Only towns! Are we doing this or not?

Anarchial
06-18-2015, 11:42 AM
It's not impossible from a technical standpoint. In your scenario, you are assuming that the test server has the same capabilities as the normal game server. However, that is not the case. In reality, it is a much smaller server (or even sharing a server w/ something else) with limitations. Thus, this is why you see scenarios where test server faces massive disconnects but normal server is unaffected. This happened in the past and developers stated that the test server was meant to handle smaller loads of data.

I pointed that out to show that some people are just testing and go the extra mile to test, nothing more. There are far more expensive devices to list if it was for the purpose of showing off.

No i didnt say you were showing off :) I know you long enough to know you dont show off. I just said there was no point in telling the device list where you could just framed it otherwise cause others may construe it as showing off.
But i still think that the test server is for everybody. If they decide to let only few enter then those will have a huge advantage like the dragonite bar case

Zeus
06-18-2015, 11:44 AM
No i didnt say you were showing off :) I know you long enough to know you dont show off. I just said there was no point in telling the device list where you could just framed it otherwise cause others may construe it as showing off.
But i still think that the test server is for everybody. If they decide to let only few enter then those will have a huge advantage like the dragonite bar case

I am not saying to bar anybody from being let in. However, I am suggesting creating two different servers. One with limitations that Madnex suggested and one with no limitations. I suspect that the stress of the limitations server will be minimal.

And agreed, I could have worded that better so I apologize that I did not.

Anarchial
06-18-2015, 11:49 AM
I am not saying to bar anybody from being let in. However, I am suggesting creating two different servers. One with limitations that Madnex suggested and one with no limitations. I suspect that the stress of the limitations server will be minimal.

And agreed, I could have worded that better so I apologize that I did not.

Yea two servers can work. But will sts go the extra mile? If they do win win for everybody

Ladysophie
06-18-2015, 12:00 PM
There are two great ideas. Madnex's trimmed server and Anarchial's legendary bundle. Second looks easier to implement though, infact i don't get why there is not a legendary testing pack. Everyone more or less in real server will run Rengol expansion with legendary gears upwards.
In my opinion nothing will change though. It will still be the same people, person less person more, giving feedbacks now that will still give them cause majority of the people running test server dont feel the need or have the knowledge to give detailed feedbacks. Lots of them report bugs cause its simple, that is what is really important imo. If sts made a forum contest tagged to the test server content am sure there will be way more feedbacks and everyone would be happy hehe :)

Zeus
06-18-2015, 12:01 PM
There are two great ideas. Madnex's trimmed server and Anarchial's legendary bundle. Second looks easier to implement though, infact i don't get why there is not a legendary testing pack. Everyone more or less in real server will run Rengol expansion with legendary gears upwards.
In my opinion nothing will change though. It will still be the same people, person less person more, giving feedbacks now that will still give them cause majority of the people running test server dont feel the need or have the knowledge to give detailed feedbacks. Lots of them report bugs cause its simple, that is what is really important imo. If sts made a forum contest tagged to the test server content am sure there will be way more feedbacks and everyone would be happy hehe :)

The point is that testing will not be so much of a pain anymore. I remember when I was on test server and had to zone to another instance in order to test/play something, I would have to go through 5 minutes of the running dog.

Anarchial
06-18-2015, 12:04 PM
The point is that testing will not be so much of a pain anymore. I remember when I was on test server and had to zone to another instance in order to test/play something, I would have to go through 5 minutes of the running dog.

Man i hate that dog. I understand its frustrating. I agree with the dual server to ease for the real testers to test it out

Ladysophie
06-18-2015, 12:05 PM

In that case maybe its sts that should get better testing servers XD

Madnex
06-18-2015, 12:07 PM
Not all likes to find bugs like you :). Some like to have a sneak peek at the new content of new expansion and enjoy it. Some like to be flashy in test server as well.
You cant tell anyone to keep their butts out of a test server just because u dont want them. Its rude and unwanted. Anybody can keep their butts in or butts out of the test server as they please.
I believe you have misunderstood. This influx of rich-wannabe's and show offs is detrimental for the WHOLE server, which includes the few people that are being productive and are trying to actually test the new content.

When the "selling point" of the test server becomes "hey, come feel rich for a week" instead of "hey, come help see if this stuff is okay", then there's an issue for t-server's efficiency. An issue easily resolved by making the gold cap 100k. The only rude and unwanted people on TS are the greedy mechant and rich-wannabe's.

Nothing wrong with taking a peek and then being on your way; at least those people are not in the way of those who have the time/mood to do something productive in order to help the game.

Zeus
06-18-2015, 12:34 PM
I believe you have misunderstood. This influx of rich-wannabe's and show offs is detrimental for the WHOLE server, which includes the few people that are being productive and are trying to actually test the new content.

When the "selling point" of the test server becomes "hey, come feel rich for a week" instead of "hey, come help see if this stuff is okay", then there's an issue for t-server's efficiency. An issue easily resolved by making the gold cap 100k. The only rude and unwanted people on TS are the greedy mechant and rich-wannabe's.

Nothing wrong with taking a peek and then being on your way; at least those people are not in the way of those who have the time/mood to do something productive in order to help the game.

Practice makes Asp. Preach!

Iamsenpi
06-18-2015, 12:35 PM
I would test and run my best but I only have apple products ... But I can't . But most don't care to give feedback they run and they keep info for themself so they have a upper hand in the game. Some wanna feel rich and who cares if poor are given good stuff it gives them a taste and they more likely to go and set that as a goal to get for themself

Ebezaanec
06-18-2015, 04:30 PM
I think STG should implement an ingame poll in the game or something. Or at least a comment option.

For people who aren't forum-savvy.