PDA

View Full Version : New subspecies of pets??

Befs
06-17-2015, 01:06 PM
I just noticed in the new stable that for toor it's not just gold toor. When it says arcane it has a comma, then gold instead of : then the description. It says Arcane, Gold : description.

Does this mean that there will be legendary, gold or mythic, gold??

cami
06-17-2015, 01:08 PM
-.-""" hmmmmmmm

Bellaelda
06-17-2015, 01:15 PM
Toor is arcane pet...

There's two versions of him though... Basically like a vanity... Regular and gold

Zylx
06-18-2015, 12:18 AM
I'm assuming Gold is a mix between Arcane and Vanity. A very, very rare pet that is just like (toor), but with more visual flair. Much like the Shiny versions of Pokèmon.

merch_master
06-18-2015, 12:38 AM
I'm assuming Gold is a mix between Arcane and Vanity. A very, very rare pet that is just like (toor), but with more visual flair. Much like the Shiny versions of Pokèmon.
Shiny pets, where can i get my masterball?
P.s. shiny versions have better stats so that analogy doesnt work [emoji14]

Befs
06-18-2015, 06:46 AM

I doubt that's the case because they had no effect on gold toor until it was suggested and now they're considering it.

Kakashis
06-18-2015, 08:28 AM
I just hope the gold versions are upgradable versions that we can just thrown gold at and make them stronger

Appeltjes
06-18-2015, 10:19 AM
I just hope the gold versions are upgradable versions that we can just thrown gold at and make them stronger

Gold versions have the same stats as the normal arcane version, they just look a bit different.