PDA

View Full Version : The missing piece in the equation. :)

Ladysophie
06-17-2015, 04:08 PM
Hello, maybe i missed it but isn't the fourth mythic piece necessary to obtain the bonus missing?? XD
I think i saw the armor, belt and unfortunately amulet. This brings up another point, the lv 41 mythic amulet. It's not long ago it was introduced and it's already being changed whereas the Level 41 arcane ring still remain the top of the top with no competitive or semi competitive mythic counterpart since soooo loooong. I think its already more than a year now lol

Since the stuff on test server can still be changed and i hope it's not too late to suggest this to STS, why don't we swap the mythic amulet with a mythic ring and add as fourth missing piece a mythic helm.

Thoughts?

Anarchial
06-17-2015, 04:13 PM
I agree.
Let everyone have an equal playing field. The gap should be closed created by the arcane ring

Serancha
06-17-2015, 04:22 PM
It said full set on the announcement post regarding mythic bonus. Should be armour, helm, ring, amulet, belt

Justno
06-17-2015, 04:32 PM
It said full set on the announcement post regarding mythic bonus. Should be armour, helm, ring, amulet, belt

Just saying, don't know if it's of any importance but on the original announcement it was stated that the bonus would be given when you complete the FOUR piece set...

A big plus to the Mythic set in particular is that if you complete all four pieces you will get a hefty set-bonus that will certainly help you out in the perilous battle against the Orcs.

Dex Scene
06-17-2015, 05:15 PM
I think its not belt.
Its helm, armor, ring and pend.

I kind of agree that planar pend was so new.
Heck some people finally looted the recipe after real long hard farming.

Maybe the planar pend or the recipe should be an crafting ingredient for the new pend??
Just wondering will it make people raged or they would rather get happy!

Ladysophie
06-17-2015, 05:26 PM
Its 4 pieces: Belt, Armor, Pendant, Missing.
www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?237586-Test-Server-pics-feedback-info-deduction-theories

Dex Scene
06-17-2015, 05:41 PM

www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?238388-Scaling-of-old-elite-maps
Whats up with the link?

Dex Scene
06-17-2015, 05:45 PM

www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?238388-Scaling-of-old-elite-maps
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=225145

Says the 4 pieces are helm armor ring and amulet..
Belt was not even introduced by that time.
Im preety sure its helm armor ring and pend which gives set bonus.

Can a dev confirm on this?

Oursizes
06-17-2015, 06:13 PM
Waste of like 2.5m on a recipe. Not even been a season since amulet introduced(like what, 6-8 months maybe?), its not like we are asking to upgrade the old mythic set. Many players farmed day and night foe this recipe and now the pendant is nothing? Sad.

Ladysophie
06-17-2015, 06:20 PM
Just checked again.

There are a few friends i know that just crafted their pendants and some others who are about to craft it. It will be a pity and sign of poor itemization plans to make the arcane ring outgear every none arcane ring player for another year while replacing already the mythic pendant some haven't even had the chance to farm any serious content with. :)

Dalmony
06-17-2015, 07:21 PM
Its a massive shame that the planar amulet will be replaced so soon, especially given the issues with the recipe drop rate for the first half of the amulets in game life which meant many players were farming for weeks/months for a ghost drop not to mention emptying half their bank accounts along the way.

The amount of build up and the incredible effort which people put in trying to get this well.... its sad that that will so quickly be discarded.
As for new mythic ring i seem to remember Zeus asking if Arcane Ring will be included in the set bonus and a dev Replying that no... players will have to chose between the benefits of arcane ring vs the Benefits of the set bonus. This implies that one of the 4 pieces was Intended to be ring.... Strange if that Changed...

also strange for a "set" to not include both armor and helm.

Dalmony
06-17-2015, 07:29 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/17/a242eca4832c2eabaf147d13ddf9cfb1.jpg

Here is the place im referring too.

Saying players will need to make a choice does imply for sure that there was going to be a mythic Ring..... if there wasnt, there would be no such "choice," as players could equip the 4 pieces (armor belt amulet and helm) togethe with arcane ring and still get the bonus.

Maybe the fourth piece suddenly became a point of contention and had to be re evaluated.

Maybe its still a ring, and they didn't release it so as not to crash the ring market early?

Serancha
06-17-2015, 07:54 PM
We don't know what the mythic bonus will be, or how the stats will compare to the current imbued, mythic pendant, arcane ring stats. I wouldn't be complaining about wasting money yet. At the very least, you'll need those hp for the new elites in order to farm the new stuff (one hopes).

Dalmony
06-17-2015, 09:20 PM
It's not really about the gold for me personally.... I didn't actually spend a lot of gold farming my planar pendant as I was lucky enough to loot (and use) the recipe in just 70 runs that first ever weekend it was dropping.

It's more just a point of curiosity. I find it odd for STS to implement a second option for a farmable mythic pendant to replace the one that many literally just finished farming after months of effort, when it could have been a legit farmable replacement for blood ruby instead. That would have given a fully farmable set of mythics: armor/helm/ring/belt= (new set), and amulet= (planar).

For all we know maybe the belt was a last minute addition and it will be a 5 piece set after all.

We will know soon enough.

*Shrug*

Iamsenpi
06-17-2015, 11:13 PM
Sigh ._. I hope it's not I been spending a lot of money and farming none stop trying to craft this planar pendent and I thought I have sometime to actualy use it before it gets replaced and then what happens then it's not like I can sell it

kona
06-17-2015, 11:29 PM
STS be like: new ring was relased no? have u forgotten the arlor rings already lol!

Ladysophie
06-18-2015, 12:14 AM
We don't know what the mythic bonus will be, or how the stats will compare to the current imbued, mythic pendant, arcane ring stats. I wouldn't be complaining about wasting money yet. At the very least, you'll need those hp for the new elites in order to farm the new stuff (one hopes).

I prefer to make this suggestion and put heads together with the community NOW than when everything is set, the expansion is live and nothing can be change. That is if you don't mind, of course. :)

Fibus
06-18-2015, 10:30 AM
Hi all!

I come with the gift of information! Hopefully it addresses all of the questions in this thread.

The mythic set that will be available later in the Rage of the Ren'gol expansion will consist of: Armor, Helm, Necklace, Ring. A belt will not be part of the set.

The set bonus will require all 4 pieces to be worn.

As I mentioned in another post (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?225145-Rage-of-the-Ren-gol-Sneak-Peak-Crafted-Gear&p=2138369&viewfull=1#post2138369), players will need to decide if items with more stats are worth sacrificing the set bonus of this new set. As a heads up, it is VERY likely that the Rendtail's Dragonstone and Ancient Planar Pendant will have more stats than their corresponding set pieces.

I would strongly advise against speculating about what gear stats will look like based on what Naxbot was selling. Most of that gear was incorrect. I can say that any Mythic gear he does offer will not be part of the previously mentioned Mythic set. They will be different Mythics.

Stay tuned to the forums for more details about gear stats and set bonuses! That info will be coming soon-ish. Maybe even next week.

Rx8
06-18-2015, 10:33 AM
thousand percent sure remi had said it was armor helm ring and the amulet.....for the set bonus.

Zeus
06-18-2015, 10:50 AM
Hi all!

I come with the gift of information! Hopefully it addresses all of the questions in this thread.

The mythic set that will be available later in the Rage of the Ren'gol expansion will consist of: Armor, Helm, Necklace, Ring. A belt will not be part of the set.

As I mentioned in another post (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?225145-Rage-of-the-Ren-gol-Sneak-Peak-Crafted-Gear&p=2138369&viewfull=1#post2138369), players will need to decide if items with more stats are worth sacrificing the set bonus of this new set. As a heads up, it is VERY likely that the Rendtail's Dragonstone and Ancient Planar Pendant will have more stats than their corresponding set pieces.

I would strongly advise against speculating about what gear stats will look like based on what Naxbot was selling. Most of that gear was incorrect. I can say that any Mythic gear he does offer will not be part of the previously mentioned Mythic set. They will be different Mythics.

Stay tuned to the forums for more details about gear stats and set bonuses! That info will be coming soon-ish. Maybe even next week.

Thank you for saving the day, Fibus!

twoxc
06-18-2015, 10:51 AM
Hi all!

Why thank you for the information.

Dex Scene
06-18-2015, 11:06 AM
Hi all!

Thank you for confirming.
This is exactly what I was saying, it was never the belt in the set.
Its always been helm armor ring and pend. I dont know where the op got infos about belt being part of the set.

Now lets see how much are the set bonus.
eagerly waiting.

Ladysophie
06-18-2015, 11:13 AM
I got it from the test server lol
Thank you very much for clearing our doubts Fibus. :)

Zylx
06-18-2015, 11:50 AM
Hi all!

Really??? I'm fine with Rendtail's Dragonstone being better than the new mythic ring, because it's Arcane>Mythic, but the new mythic pendant isn't going to be better than the old mythic Planar Amulet?? This is exactly what I'm against, releasing new gear that's worse than the old, especially mythics. If the new mythic isnt going to surpass the old, then save us the trouble and dont release it. This is what causes farming to quickly die down, because who wants to farm for something worse than what they already got?? You've seen the same thing happen to the Eggshell Ring, now at endgame, the ring is worth around 500k(?). Unbelievable. Whatever happened to the good ole days where newer=better?

It's Scorch all over again.

Zeus
06-18-2015, 11:58 AM
Really??? I'm fine with Rendtail's Dragonstone being better than the new mythic ring, because it's Arcane>Mythic, but the new mythic pendant isn't going to be better than the old mythic Planar Amulet?? This is exactly what I'm against, releasing new gear that's worse than the old, especially mythics. If the new mythic isnt going to surpass the old, then save us the trouble and dont release it. This is what causes farming to quickly die down, because who wants to farm for something worse than what they already got?? You've seen the same thing happen to the Eggshell Ring, now at endgame, the ring is worth around 500k(?). Unbelievable. Whatever happened to the good ole days where newer=better?

Zylx,

My theory is this:

Arcane Ring + Planar Amulet > Mythic Set + Set Bonus

However, if you do not have an arcane ring but have planar pendant, then:

Mythic Set + Set Bonus > Planar Amulet + L46 Mythic Set Excluding Amulet/Set Bonus

Zylx
06-18-2015, 12:03 PM
Zylx,

My theory is this:

Arcane Ring + Planar Amulet > Mythic Set + Set Bonus

However, if you do not have an arcane ring or planar pendant, then:

Mythic Set + Set Bonus > Planar Amulet + L46 Mythic Set Excluding Amulet/Set Bonus

If that's the case, then I'll be fine with it.

Ladysophie
06-18-2015, 12:08 PM
All sort nice :)

Iamsenpi
06-18-2015, 12:19 PM
To be fair the stats my be differnt but the bouns might be better so it could really depend on that so it is fair ^^

Zeus
06-18-2015, 12:32 PM
If that's the case, then I'll be fine with it.

From a logical standpoint, this makes the most sense. Otherwise, I completely agree with you! Additionally, made a small edit. In the second scenario, I meant to say: but have planar pendant, not or have planar pendant.

eugene9707
06-18-2015, 12:35 PM
I got it from the test server lol
Thank you very much for clearing our doubts Fibus. :)

WEll.. the set is Glintstone and the belt is Bonecrusher so its probably not part of the set ...

Fiasaria
06-18-2015, 12:38 PM
there are 2 diferent mythics the bonecruhes one that have belt and glinstone one that not

Dalmony
06-18-2015, 01:22 PM
Hi all!

Awesome thankyou for the extremely useful information! It is nice to have this info confirmed in black and white, and nice to see you popped in to clear up our confusion :-)

Dex Scene
06-18-2015, 03:20 PM
OP helped clear the murky waters of rumours!

Be thankful! No more mana for u! XD

Tbh I had people telling me it was belt too. Was wondering why it was that way!
Omggggg! How how could you say that?????????
Please dont stop replenishing my mana ever!!

BottleNexz
06-18-2015, 03:42 PM
just goes to show... money talks, bs walks lel

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

carmine_blade
06-18-2015, 04:28 PM
Hi all!

Thanks for posting :) so there will be a new mythic ring? Cool! And, two mythic armours? Also very cool. I hope the farmable set will have better stats than the purchasable mythics (in addition to the set bonus- it will take a while to get all 4 pieces I'm guessing).