PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | June 17, 2015

Remiem
06-17-2015, 04:50 PM
Happy Father's Day!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Upcoming Events

4x Chance to Find the Elusive Four

Those Elusive 4 are some of the hardest to find in the game. It always seems like there's one or two that are just IMPOSSIBLE to find! Well, not this week. Starting tomorrow, the Elusive 4: Skratch, First Mate Ripper, Amra-zu and Agrex will be 4x as likely to spawn in their respective zones. If you haven't gotten that achievement, now's your chance!

What's dropping?

In addition to the Elusive 4, you'll also see something dropping from bosses this week that hasn't been seen dropping before! What could it be?

Announcements

Father's Day Vanities Now Available in the Store

The Public Test Server is Closing

Thanks again to everyone who logged in and played on the Rage of the Ren'gol test server! We gained so much great feedback, were able to catch some sneaky bugs, and have everything we need to make the upcoming expansion everything it can be!

Thanks to you our more than valuable testers we were able to incorporate a ton of your feedback, suggestions and fix even more bugs. Check out this post to see what you can expect to change in the live version of the expansion: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?238399!

In Other News

Difficulty Changes
In preparation for the new expansion, we have made some changes to the difficulty of older content:

+ Dead City Bosses/Minibosses have been made easier.

Bug Fixes
We are hard at work on our list of test server feedback, so only one bug fix for the live game this week:

+Dungeon 5 of Dead City now drops players off in Windmoore before the Harbor

Coming Soon

MORE Expansion Teasers Ahead
Last week you got a sneak peek at the New Lvl 41 Pack. What's next? There's not much time left before the expansion release!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

Haligali
06-17-2015, 05:37 PM
Ew, when starts the expansion?

Kyle Holmes
06-17-2015, 05:46 PM
Ohhh I wonder what the bosses will drop! Maybe vanities!!!! And nows my chance to get that dam elusive amra-zu

sent from fritters beak

Dex Scene
06-17-2015, 05:48 PM
What could the bosses drop? Wondering wondering.

Farminer's
06-17-2015, 05:51 PM
Are mini bosses dropping what will be soon enough?

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Culture
06-17-2015, 05:55 PM
Were do the 3 bosses spawn? Not inculding scratch

Culture

Dalmony
06-17-2015, 06:02 PM
Oooooh mysterious.. what could be dropping O.o

Forget everyone loves bug fixes... everyone loves a good mystery ^_^

Oezheasate
06-17-2015, 06:03 PM
For those that want to farm the elusive four for the Achievement here you go :)

Skratch - Watcher Tombs 1-4 / Kraken Mines 1- 3 / Dead City
First Mate Ripper - Grog Beach / Skull Cove
Amra-zu - Tower of Mardrom / Arcanum Castle
Agrex - Halls of Valheim / Crystal Caverns / Oltgar Keep

Good luck :)

CptAwsome
06-17-2015, 06:07 PM
No plat sale? [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dashie
06-17-2015, 07:01 PM
Been waiting for this. Missing this ap. Thanks STS.

Alejandros
06-17-2015, 07:03 PM
Any news on Ursoth's event?

Aprove
06-17-2015, 08:00 PM
Nice,
Finally, I can find Amra-zu easier :) .
Thank you!

First Mate Ripper - Grog Beach / Skull Cove / Palm Rock Island

I also found First Mate Ripper in Palm Rock Island.

Culture
06-17-2015, 08:18 PM

First Mate Ripper - Grog Beach / Skull Cove

Thank you :)

Culture

Kyle Holmes
06-17-2015, 09:05 PM
Maybe add krunch 2 and the other guy to x2 spawn as well :)

sent from fritters beak

Zylx
06-17-2015, 09:17 PM
Woohoo. Argex and Ripper, here I come!

Metaltaker
06-17-2015, 09:34 PM
Plat saaaaaaaaaales... or wait a min... bosses ll drop platinum...??? Okno [emoji14]

coldheart
06-17-2015, 09:41 PM
Hmmmmmmmm..bosses will drops what?hoping its good..

Anabrad
06-17-2015, 10:14 PM
Plat sale plat sale!!! (Cheer)
☺️☺️😋

Anabrad
06-17-2015, 10:16 PM
By the way how long will the dad vanity stay?

dksidonly
06-17-2015, 10:18 PM
Great...i like weekly mini events

Farminer's
06-17-2015, 10:20 PM
Anyone know what bosses dropping?

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

kiwotsukete
06-17-2015, 11:21 PM
Ty for farming event! Hope its vanities or story tokens :3!

carmine_blade
06-18-2015, 12:11 AM
I guess respec scrolls. News pls on Ursoth and plat sale :)

Also, and I realise this will be a low priority, please re-examine Lemon and Lime. They need a stat boost at the very least to compensate for the ultra long cooldown. I understand their AA is meant to be stacked but it's not actually very often I run a map with someone with LnL equipped, probably cos in their current form they kinda suck. The AA can't be 'twisted' if there's only one...

PhoenixPrime
06-18-2015, 08:22 AM
Question about Elusive Four and other multikill type Achievements (such as the Arena ones that require multiple bosses/environments).

Is there a way for us to know 'which' of the monsters we've already killed, and which we need to kill to complete the Achievement?
I have no idea which requirements I need to fill to get the achievements, especially since I got some of them before even knowing there 'was' an achievement, heh.

So, any way to tell which requirements we've already filled?

archerdrake
06-18-2015, 08:49 AM
rem i wish parchment quest will have its 2x/4x drop too

Archerios
06-18-2015, 09:13 AM
Hurray bosses drop platinum :smiley_simmons:

Kyle Holmes
06-18-2015, 10:27 AM
Vanities or plat! Or both at same time!!!!!!!!!!! Haha

sent from fritters beak

Bluebatthing
06-18-2015, 10:35 AM
No way it'll be plats, that's STS' money maker. Respec scrolls would be awesome, or vanities, or arcane shard XD

aerodacto
06-18-2015, 12:01 PM
Maybe add krunch 2 and the other guy to x2 spawn as well :)

sent from fritters beak

I agree too

Kyle Holmes
06-18-2015, 12:12 PM
No way it'll be plats, that's STS' money maker. Respec scrolls would be awesome, or vanities, or arcane shard XD
But hasn't respec scrolls dropped before? And if the plats are as rare as the ankhs that time I doubt there would be a problem

sent from fritters beak

Dalmony
06-18-2015, 01:06 PM

Also, and I realise this will be a low priority, please re-examine Lemon and Lime. They need a stat boost at the very least to compensate for the ultra long cooldown. I understand their AA is meant to be stacked but it's not actually very often I run a map with someone with LnL equipped, probably cos in their current form they kinda suck. The AA can't be 'twisted' if there's only one...

Yeah LnL had loads of potential but is kind of a vicious circle... most people aren't interested in using him meaning that anyone who did actually want to play with him can't really make the most of his ability because theyre likely to be the only one in the party who either owns him or is interesting in using im.

I basically never see people using LnL so it would be nice if he got some attention in the future :-)

yubaraj
06-18-2015, 01:22 PM
Yeah LnL had loads of potential but is kind of a vicious circle... most people aren't interested in using him meaning that anyone who did actually want to play with him can't really make the most of his ability because theyre likely to be the only one in the party who either owns him or is interesting in using im.

I basically never see people using LnL so it would be nice if he got some attention in the future :-)

I support this statement.

I used LnL in pvp and it's not that beneficial. Nilbog AA can cancel Lnl AA ( may be other new pet can cacel LnL AA). Also, happiness bonus is not worthy enough for mythic pet.

In addition, in 2nd map of new expansion(didn't test 3rd map), mobs there has ability to cancel LnL AA.

I suggest people not to spent 250 plat for LnL as there are better legendary pet for less than that price.

Please STS make LnL usable.

Madnex
06-18-2015, 01:44 PM
It'd be nice if we could get some more options for changing maps or at least slash commands for:
-Having a map/town "favorite" which we can join by something simple like a button or a short command (eg. /fav).
-Making a new instance of the map you're already playing in and going there. Or at least allow for the create new instance command to be public.
-Going straight from a CTF map to a TDM map and vice versa.

Excuses
06-18-2015, 02:32 PM
Hope you fix this ap first.
I found all 4 bosses and kill them but got no ap. TWICE.
Frustrating.

If you can tell me which boss I'm missing in your system at least, that would be great. Cuz I can't tell which one I'm missing!

debitmandiri
06-18-2015, 04:11 PM
Please :

1. Guaranted Gold drop from elite maps... > 2k (currently <50g ? Lol)
2. 40% chance to pull when trap is charged...charging trap is useless for the moment ?

Ty

PhoenixPrime
06-18-2015, 05:02 PM
Hope you fix this ap first.
I found all 4 bosses and kill them but got no ap. TWICE.
Frustrating.

If you can tell me which boss I'm missing in your system at least, that would be great. Cuz I can't tell which one I'm missing!

If you find out a way to find out which bosses are missing for the Achievement, please let us know. I have no clue which ones I killed already.

kickazzrogue
06-18-2015, 06:35 PM
Please add blighted amulet to the list of the bugs theres a curse issue and lastnite discovered a new bug with it if two players are usuing they both proc off 1 hit and the proc doesnt stop till you unequip the amulet and put it back on this has only happen once in a vs but something to look into

Dalmony
06-19-2015, 06:33 PM
It'd be nice if we could get some more options for changing maps or at least slash commands for:
-Having a map/town "favorite" which we can join by something simple like a button or a short command (eg. /fav).
-Making a new instance of the map you're already playing in and going there. Or at least allow for the create new instance command to be public.
-Going straight from a CTF map to a TDM map and vice versa.

The /refresh command would be SO USEFUL to create a whole new instance of the current map, and /reset to reset the boss area only (if thats even a possible thing :3).

It would obviously be most useful for solo farming but another game I played had this, even in a party... when you used it in a party all other members of the party got a yes/no popup and all had to click yes, and the instance would reset with everyone in it.

acewasabi
06-19-2015, 11:10 PM

yeah its like scorch again. 250plat is a lot to spend on one thing and when that thing is lame its kinda disheartening. LnL had lots of potential but its not being used. its debuffs are shared by lots of other skills/pets so there isn't really anything special. in 45sec CD/immunity you can spam other pets AAs or aimed or axe throw for armor reduction so why use LnL?

please buff LnL and reduce cd! doesn't have to be stat boost cld be boost in debuffs or add movement speed or something, anything!

xlRaidenlx
06-20-2015, 06:56 AM
Happy Father's Day to all the dads of this world!

mrrandomize
06-20-2015, 09:44 AM
Nice about elusive 4,need some of them,but guyzz,make more events plsss,like goblin,ursoth.....plzzz

Serancha
06-20-2015, 08:57 PM
Question: will the chat toggle be implemented before or when the expansion is released? It's not going to be fun managing a guild through expansion when we can't change chat targets properly.

I forgot to ask someone to check this on the test server.

Smashosaur
06-20-2015, 10:58 PM
nice event i enjoy

Haligali
06-21-2015, 01:45 AM
Question: will the chat toggle be implemented before or when the expansion is released? It's not going to be fun managing a guild through expansion when we can't change chat targets properly.

I forgot to ask someone to check this on the test server.

Yes, the smart chat was gone on public beta.

Megatrontaty
06-21-2015, 05:48 AM
I know this sounds random but how do I become senior member ign megatrontaty? Pm me

Evangelioni
06-23-2015, 11:52 AM
Hi to all
So one of my ideas that a long time i am thinking is:
To make a map , with a very hard inviroment , very hard mobs and boss or bosses where we should make a party of 8 playes and not as usualy 4 to succed and end the map ...
Why to do this....??????
This it may can be an aps
This will have fun for us to make such a big party and run all at the same map
It will be for us a completely new style of game Because we may need to follow diferent ways inside the map (four and four) to succed and reach the end
You can put some very intresting staff to loot there for example a kye to open one new locked crate..or something else i dont know its up to you

Now you will think The hard part is how to invite 8 ppl in a game of 4 ppl parties
The first that join the map without a party has the right to invite 8 ppl to run this map

Dont know is my tho of the what i would like to see in game..:)
Is intresting is deferent..is hard ..:)
thanks..:)

Candylicks
06-23-2015, 02:18 PM
Post expansion date. Thanks.

Kyle Holmes
06-25-2015, 12:15 AM
Its about time they did candy because they keep saying its not far off but don't release the date, people need to know so they can get ready for it

sent from fritters beak