PDA

View Full Version : How many of you play poker?

red
04-17-2011, 02:02 PM
i was playing on my android poker app the other day and had a thought, it would be cool if i got my PL buddies and played holdem with PL gold. unfortunately the app i have isn't compatible for ios/android combined play, so most people on PL couldn't use it :( it would be cool to play actual poker with my friends but the 2 people that i've gotten to play PL are like lv 7 or 9 and have around 150 gold, so this idea remains a day dream for me.. but if you know a good ios app, or just know some PL players in real life, try plying poker with them, it would be a good way to waist all that money you get at level 56 lol

Vallist
04-17-2011, 02:06 PM
i play z poker on facebook before :o
btw this is off topic

Conradin
04-17-2011, 02:10 PM
yea should be off topic. but i love poker, its a ton of fun. im not sure if the devs count this as gambling becuase its for PL gold, but playing would be nice.

red
04-17-2011, 02:31 PM
ok, i thought since it had to do with PL it was suitable for general discussion, ill post something like this in off topic in the future, ty for telling me

Rebel
04-17-2011, 03:06 PM
Texas hold-em is my gamblin' game. I used to play a round with my buds every other weekend for a little cash, but after a couple of months, they quit, as they were losing all of their money to me. I think I ended up winning around $120 total, which is pretty good considering we were playing with pocket change.

Anyway, I played both full-tilt and pokerstars for a while. The tournaments were a blast.