PDA

View Full Version : Retiring

TalonSlinger
06-18-2015, 12:47 AM
Well It's been a Great Run with Pocket Legends and the Hundreds of Dollars i spent on this game, I've been playing since Mid 2011 and hate to end it, But due to the lack of updates i am quitting...R.I.P
-PullOutKing(77 Bear)
-TalonSlinger(77 Bird)
-ElfingCrazy(77 Mage)
-Foxologist(76 Fox)
-VainBeast(76 Rhino)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fwend
06-18-2015, 02:35 AM
Oh Ruben it sad to see another friend leave the game.

I enjoyed farming with you and your pro bird; bowzerker and your your fluffy butt scatter bear. Most memorable moment was farming vampire feast with you and you falling asleep during the run.

You where notorious for falling asleep during runs and on game. Another hilarious time was you passed out during a red slayer run. Your guild master was cussing you out in guild chat thinking you where ignoring him farming when he wanted his set back. But our friend and myself explained to him you fell asleep, he joined you on the game join list to see your toon dead in a red slayer game that had ended.

Your always cheerful and your happy go lucky personality made you likable to so many in the Xgc guild and your own guild Stripes.

I hope this gives you more time to concentrate on school, don't be a stranger and come back soon and let us know how you are. You will be sorely missed.