PDA

View Full Version : Run!! A New Generation of Noobs are among us!!!

Sigkill
04-17-2011, 11:04 PM
Omg this is terrible!!!!

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af38/espinu/photo-1.png

Vallist
04-17-2011, 11:05 PM
what's wrong with it?

JaytB
04-17-2011, 11:07 PM
what's wrong with it?

Would you be proud of these stats? :D

Ladylove
04-17-2011, 11:12 PM
His... Gear... -cries-

Ayrilana
04-17-2011, 11:12 PM
At least his axe matches with his vanity item

JaytB
04-17-2011, 11:14 PM
At least his axe matches with his vanity item

Lmao :D
/10

spookytooth
04-17-2011, 11:17 PM
Lol hes lvl 53 with just over 1000 kills....

Sigkill
04-17-2011, 11:18 PM
His... Gear... -cries-

Yea, I died a little inside when I saw it

Ladylove
04-17-2011, 11:25 PM
Yea, I died a little inside when I saw it

Looks like starter armor, a weapon worth 1k, and a free hat.

Sky../
04-17-2011, 11:27 PM
112 pvp kills. I feel sorrier for them.

davidis57
04-17-2011, 11:31 PM
He was power lvl'd very few quests completed.

Ladylove
04-17-2011, 11:32 PM
His CTF ratio...

JaytB
04-18-2011, 12:01 AM
I couldn't really call myself proud if that was my death/kill ratio o.O

I mean really... It's like he dies after every 2 kills or so :O

Slush
04-18-2011, 12:35 AM
hes probably an alt. its funny how we have a mynas gen, but no ctk gen, becaus everybody cant deny that they use it lol

SUPAPRODIGY
04-18-2011, 12:41 AM
wow fail i dont like him

Lovenus
04-18-2011, 02:27 AM
Everyone started off as noobs. I don't see anything wrong with his stats as long as he is enjoying the game. That's what matters. ^^

Riccits
04-18-2011, 02:41 AM
my twink mage had 0 kills too when it powerleveled to 30... many ppl have alts with low kills, they have made em just for a specific scope..
nothing unnormal..

Genes
04-18-2011, 02:54 AM
I find the comments and reactions amusing at times when I am power leveling my alternate at ctk. Sometimes make me Lmao.

There was an incident I was running with my althernate at vyxnaar at belford with a very friendly 56 bird. There was this 50 Mage there too with full shadow gear. She pm me and demanded that I pot to run with them! Told her I've a 56. Pretty much shut her up... Lol

death counts don't really mean much, as a player progress and if they decide to stick around for very long time with pl, that number is going to improve. so why bother how people want to spec their characters. Just enjoy your game since they are enjoying theirs. And they can just respec their char to one that is better in future as they improve.

Not cool to ridicule players (with their ign visible) on the forum since they did nothing wrong or decides to do something different from the sterotyped.

Dirtymonkey_666
04-18-2011, 03:45 AM
nothing wrong with that guy, it's like my bear, at level 50 it only had 450 kills 12 deaths. so what he's not as good as us elite players, also my bear now has about 7000 kills 200 deaths.

Redbridge
04-18-2011, 04:07 AM
Level 53 and no access to a stash...... (think that's right, don't you need to complete 1st three FH quests?)

I couldn't live with out my stash.....

Tamino
04-18-2011, 04:25 AM
I started my first bear four days ago and played "normally", that is make all quests, never use xp pot, never stay on the back - I think this was the only way to learn to play as a bear.

Now a reached lev 30 with 3k kills an 30 deaths - I think I'll start to "cheat", because now I wear all equipments from Frozen Nightmare I got with my other toons. Back to the subject, what is the fun in growing up characters so quick? After that?

RueMorgue
04-18-2011, 04:55 AM
4 quests completed?! I'm shocked he hasn't completed more at least by accident.

Acyer
04-18-2011, 05:21 AM
Wow yeah I've seen quite a few of the 1k kills at 50+ I think it's ppl pling alts. I hit 50 last night on my warbird and i have 8k kills and 21 deaths. But instead of calling the new "Gen" out on the forums talk to him give him some advice, lead him to the forums so he
Can learn from his mistakes just my 2 cents.

cynic
04-18-2011, 05:21 AM
i think its not done to discus players here and show what there stats are, sorry but his name is for everybody to see.
i at the start of the game must have done some strange things with my char wich i wouldnt be proud of but hey we all need to learn.
this is just my opinion.

JaytB
04-18-2011, 05:33 AM
I agree that the name could've been blanket out but I really didn't even saw his name really. It's the stats that grabbed my full attention ;)

Genes
04-18-2011, 05:50 AM
Respect and be respected. Not respec and be respected...

Zux
04-18-2011, 06:24 AM
Level 53 and no access to a stash...... (think that's right, don't you need to complete 1st three FH quests?)

I couldn't live with out my stash.....

U can either do the first 3 forest haven quests or get to lvl4 to obtain access to your stash

neko
04-18-2011, 10:11 AM
Not cool to ridicule players (with their ign visible) on the forum since they did nothing wrong or decides to do something different from the sterotyped.

Hey guys, those who know me know that I'm a pretty level headed player. It's one thing to comment on playstyles and trends, but I agree with Genes, I'd feel humiliated if I were publicly ridiculed like that with my IGN singled out. At the very least, please blank out the player's IGN.

Sigkill
04-19-2011, 09:35 PM
Hey guys, those who know me know that I'm a pretty level headed player. It's one thing to comment on playstyles and trends, but I agree with Genes, I'd feel humiliated if I were publicly ridiculed like that with my IGN singled out. At the very least, please blank out the player's IGN.

Not like the IGN really matters, I don't quite feel like going to photoshop and editing his name out, if you really care that much. Download the picture go to photoshop and edit the picture and post it here.... and I'll use it instead. a lvl 53 with 1k kills and crap gear thats been power lvled the whole way doesnt deserve anything. These players are the scum that infest this game and make it worse. You can't educate people like this, no matter how hard you try. (Believe me I've tried). These people pester you with requests and always ask you for Gold..... because they are too lazy to learn the game and earn anything at all by themselves.

LADYHADASSA
04-19-2011, 09:43 PM
Do to others as you would have done to you....

Has it crossed anyones mind that this player may not have money for plat purchases, has not been taught about farming and may have no friends who are skilled enough to help?

So what about gear, so what about ax and really so what if he was either power lvld or so week he hung in the back of maps just running threw... And yes many young players do not even realize they have to press auot over and again...

Some may laugh at that but that bothers me personaly that the old school uppers are dwindling, the days if just helping, being giving and helping..

Again a picute of a player without name blocked to stand him in front of other players to point a finger and laugh at..that is as cruel as kids are in school who cant afford the latest fashion in clothing and shoes....

Sorry all but this should NOT be ok and funny to anyone..... How would you feel?

smokester
04-19-2011, 09:54 PM
i agree with ladyhadassa... if you dont know him as a person and his circumstances dont judge the player... and on top of it point finger at him and laugh at him... not really mature i think just leave them alone what has he done to you?

Xymorg
04-19-2011, 09:56 PM
I, for one, welcome our new noobtastic overlords.

It gets a little boring cruising through with all you pros that have it all figured out. :p

razerfingers
04-19-2011, 10:07 PM
wow you guys think the pvp stuff is bad wait til you see mine sometime

Genes
04-19-2011, 10:25 PM
Lmao sigkill, your reply is amazingly amusing. You've made my day so far. Thank you and Thankfully you're a minority in PL. (I hope). If not, PL would be showing a front that is rather unforgiving towards newbies.

Tiliana
04-19-2011, 10:43 PM
Leave other players alone. He did nothing to you. This is a hateful act. Singling a person out because they don't play the game the way you think they should doesn't make you look special or elite. It makes you look like you want attention and that you want everyone to think you are cool and funny.
FAIL