PDA

View Full Version : Guild Official Opening: Legendary Alliance

Flamin
05-25-2010, 01:45 PM
This is NOT up-to-date, The Avengers guild and my guild are merging into one guild, It will take us 2-4 days to fully merge, however this link is up to date:
http://legendaryavengers.forumotion.net/forum.htm

http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac50/EliteFlamin/1Legendary.png

With the release of the 1.2 update, The Legendary Alliance guild is now officially open for recruitment.
Here is a link to the Legendary Alliance website: http://legendaryavengers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Legendary Alliance is a Pocket Legends guild.

You will feel welcome. You will feel awsome. You will feel friendship. You feel the best guild ever.

The guild's official name is Legendary Alliance.
The guild's full name is The Legendary Elite Federation Alliance.

The purpose of the legendary alliance guild, will be to be the best of the best in all zones, best in PvP, to equipt all members in legendary items, to become the best guild ever.
And most importantly to be a friendly, joyful, organized, and trustful community, to help each other, to become good friends, to have joyful and happy times, to talk, to do guild events and level up together, to have fun and far, far more...
Once pvp and trade system comes out we will be dominate in those zones. We will not just be a guild, but a lot more.
Once The Legendary Alliance guild has a sufficient amount of members we will start focusing more of our attention on in-game things, like pvp, trade, etc.

We are a guild designed to have all the content and features that make up a joyful, efficient, expert, and organized guild... a clan...
a community... an Alliance.

For those of you who like little clans who always do dungeons together and who help eachother out all the time, our guild has all of that and more.
If you still just want to join a small clan then you can join one of the groups inside our guild.
(P.S. when you join a group you also join the guild, but when you join a group you will make closer friends, it will be kind of like the steve group)

Here is some quotes we like and that shows some of the spirit of this guild:

This one I did not create:
"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile"

These I did create:
"We do not look for quantity, but rather quality of members in our guild."

"Our goal is to be a friendly, joyful, organized, and trustful community."

Requirements:
To be in the Legendary Alliance guild,
You must fill out a joining application to become a high rank.
You should try to be respectful and polite.
We especially like people who are full of ideas.
It would be nice if you would share your ideas, comments etc.
It would be prefered for you to be an expert gamer.
You should try to reply and post frequently.
You should try to be online frequently.
(note) You may still join if are already in another guild.
You should try to be helpful, trustworthy, friendly, kind, cheerful, creative, responsive, considerate, and respectful.
And just be Awsome. Elite. And most of all Loyal.
Friendly, loyal, respectful. Those are the top three requirements.
(It is perfectly fine if you do not meet ALL of these requirements, all we ask is that you just try to follow them.)

(You MUST obey the guild rules) The guild rules are: No spamming, No scamming, No profanity. And all the rules here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?27-Message-Forum-Rules) also apply to the Legendary Alliance guild rules.

(P.S. There is a difference between the guild requirements, and the guild rules)

We these people Shall unite.
So that we may unite our talents, gifts and knowlege into a solid, trustful, and joyful guild, of friendly, creative, joyous members.
Because as I said, we are not looking for quantity, but rather quality of members in our guild. We are looking for a members to help make this guild a better place.

Features and In Development:
See the In Development (http://legendaryalliance.forumotion.net/in-development-f3/features-and-in-development-t4.htm) forum on the Legendary Alliance website, for these.

You do NOT have to fill out a application to join.
If you fill out a application then you will increase your chance of becoming a high rank. (the high rank application is posted on the website)
For those of you who do not wish to fill out a joining application, you do not have to.

Here is the Joining application, you do NOT have to fill out all of it:

IN-GAME

-Name:

-Class:

-Level:

-If you have any other classes, above, please fill out the above lines for each class.

OTHER

-Male or female:

-Time zone:

-Average Playtime per Week (Hours):

-Average Forum time per Week (Hours):

-Average guild website time per Week (Hours):

-Overall, how often do you reply?

-Tell a little about yourself:

-Is there anything else you would like to add to your application?

RedRyder
05-25-2010, 02:21 PM
You seem to have put a lot of effort into it. Great job dude

Flamin
05-25-2010, 02:23 PM
Thankyou :)

Jaxan
05-25-2010, 02:35 PM
Good Luck with your guild Flamin :)

nerdherd
05-25-2010, 03:09 PM
Dude, there's no need to bump your thread only 2 hours after creating it. I know I'm bumping it by replying, but seriously...

Obliteration
05-25-2010, 03:19 PM
Not to be an *** but this is mainly why I stray away from guilds, bombared with info. It's like applying for a job.

Ta11on
05-25-2010, 03:22 PM
I don't feel like reading all that. :)

Nice work, but I don't even wanna consider guilds until some sort of official guild system is implemented in-game. Too much of a hassle I would think.

Flamin
05-25-2010, 03:51 PM
Not to be an *** but this is mainly why I stray away from guilds, bombared with info. It's like applying for a job.

That is why we have groups inside the guild.

Obliteration
05-26-2010, 12:58 AM
That is why we have groups inside the guild.

How does that change the fact I have to apply for a job?

Flamin
05-26-2010, 01:08 AM
You do not have to apply for a job, there is nothing in the guild that says anything about applying for a job, and joining the guild is not at all like applying for a job.

It says in the thread that you do NOT HAVE to follow the requirements, just try to follow them, but you do have to follow the guild rules, which are the same as the Spacetime Studios rules. And you do NOT HAVE to fill out a joining application.

Antonis
05-27-2010, 11:16 AM
I like your organizational component here but I am going to have to echo some of the concern here in terms kof joining a build before they implement the system in the game. After that I am happy to join.

HectorCruz
05-27-2010, 12:59 PM
It makes sense not to be in a guild until they exist in game, which I believe is 1.3 if I'm not mistaken. But I also think it might be beneficial to already have an organized and established guild before the update. On that day there will be so many new guilds, but the ones that are starting now will be known, so they will have a better chance of surviving. Everything looks really nice and organized Flamin, nice job.

Flamin
05-27-2010, 07:45 PM
I like your organizational component here but I am going to have to echo some of the concern here in terms kof joining a build before they implement the system in the game. After that I am happy to join.

You can join now, so that we can do dungeons, pvp, trade, and other things together, you don't have to wait until guild's are implemented in-game.

dsixshooter
05-31-2010, 08:24 AM
Dsixshooter
Warrior bear
Lvl 35

Male
East coast
5-10
5-10
5 or less

Flamin
05-31-2010, 11:30 AM