PDA

View Full Version : L76/77 mage build

Meege
06-19-2015, 11:03 AM
I'm up to try some new builds ..... Anyone has 76/77 build for mage?

Sheugokin
06-19-2015, 10:19 PM
Pure or Str or Dex?

Waug
06-20-2015, 11:15 AM
TBH U don't need a build u only need a str set.

Groaning
06-20-2015, 11:56 AM
TBH U don't need a build u only need a str set.

And some common sense

Meege
06-20-2015, 12:02 PM
I'm just looking for a build.... Something with str is cool by me :)

Groaning
06-20-2015, 03:08 PM
For pally 9 buffs 9 debuffs 9 light 9 heal is good no need for anything else

End
06-20-2015, 03:27 PM
For pally 9 buffs 9 debuffs 9 light 9 heal is good no need for anything else

That's exaggerating the op-ness

You can't kill anything with just light

The bear 9 beckon stomp rage is realistic cos it works

Waug
06-21-2015, 03:37 AM
That's exaggerating the op-ness

You can't kill anything with just light

The bear 9 beckon stomp rage is realistic cos it works

ya that's not enough, build should b drain fire, or if somebody ask for smallest build I'd say 'fire' ofc buffs r thr.
hence

small build => drain fire ice
smaller build => drain fire
smallest build => fire
(not in a sequence)

Beezlewtf
06-21-2015, 01:51 PM
I'm just looking for a build.... Something with str is cool by me :)

I love pure int Mage the best... And I never use debuffs as one. Give it a try! Basically 9 everything, 1 rev and 1 ice storm, 0 on the debuffs. Use the remaining points on rev for lower mana cost. That's what I do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

represents
06-22-2015, 08:41 AM
And some common sense

True but do you have lust set meege?

Motivating
06-22-2015, 11:45 AM
I love pure int Mage the best... And I never use debuffs as one. Give it a try! Basically 9 everything, 1 rev and 1 ice storm, 0 on the debuffs. Use the remaining points on rev for lower mana cost. That's what I do

You...
You neglect debuffs for points into rev for, LESS mana cost?

Nightorday
06-22-2015, 02:59 PM
You...
You neglect debuffs for points into rev for, LESS mana cost?

you don't rly need debuffs for an int Mage Lel u can use it if u want but for pallies yeh u need debuffs

Motivating
06-22-2015, 03:25 PM
Did I ask for a tutorial on how to play int mage?

AppleNoob
06-22-2015, 04:28 PM
Did I ask for a tutorial on how to play int mage?

Nope, but you did ask for his reasoning and he gave it. Your fault, not his.

Mothwing
06-22-2015, 06:09 PM
Ugh another Pally.

I don't get why more people don't play int mage. Like is it too much of a learning curve? It's easily one of the most fun classes to play if you become good at it. Running around with your head cut off spamming skills and a sword is so boring to me.

I dunno, I'd just love to see people go out of their comfort zone and stop following the typical "just use str" advice.

And the low mana cost on rev is honestly huge. When you're fighting a str player (which you will be because of how lame end game is), the more mana you can save as a mage the better. The minute you run out of mana you're dead.

It's even bigger in mage fights. The first mage to run out of mana is dead. It's pretty simple to be honest. Besides, debuffs are really not necessary considering how unbalanced the gear is. I'd rather spend points in nuking skills like lighting, fire, drain, etc.

EDIT: Then again, if you're playing pally I don't get why you're here in the first place. Throw a basic skill distribution together and you're fine. Have fun tanking entire combos and nuking at the same time.

Nightorday
06-22-2015, 08:38 PM
Lel wow u should join Family cuz then u would fit in with ur str sets Hueheheheeh

Motivating
06-23-2015, 03:29 PM

Not his post. Again learn to read.

AppleNoob
06-23-2015, 06:14 PM
Not his post. Again learn to read.

His post correlates into the question and answering. Learn to connect.

Beezlewtf
06-23-2015, 07:28 PM

Oh he actually wanted to know why I didn't bother using debuffs in endgame pvp? With 80%+ of them are str characters with 45+ dodge? In a 3v3 setting. Which is more common than not, i believe it's better to have an int Mage that's focused on straight damage skills while the other two players are basically on the line, either with bears with their hs and pull. Both stun and debuff, or with pallies, dodge and debuffs, or even birds with their root debuffs and moderate dodge. And as int you want to keep the distance and ms when necessary. I don't see the need for debuffs as a 3v3 setting. But that's just my perspective and take on a pure int Mage.

Beezlewtf
06-23-2015, 07:32 PM
Ugh another Pally.

I don't get why more people don't play int mage. Like is it too much of a learning curve? It's easily one of the most fun classes to play if you become good at it. Running around with your head cut off spamming skills and a sword is so boring to me.

I dunno, I'd just love to see people go out of their comfort zone and stop following the typical "just use str" advice.

And the low mana cost on rev is honestly huge. When you're fighting a str player (which you will be because of how lame end game is), the more mana you can save as a mage the better. The minute you run out of mana you're dead.

It's even bigger in mage fights. The first mage to run out of mana is dead. It's pretty simple to be honest. Besides, debuffs are really not necessary considering how unbalanced the gear is. I'd rather spend points in nuking skills like lighting, fire, drain, etc.

EDIT: Then again, if you're playing pally I don't get why you're here in the first place. Throw a basic skill distribution together and you're fine. Have fun tanking entire combos and nuking at the same time.

____

Most likely too much of a learning curve [emoji16]

Meege
06-24-2015, 12:04 AM
Ugh another Pally.

Onces again i already have pure INT mage...
Just wanna try out a STR build

Mothwing
06-24-2015, 12:31 AM
Onces again i already have pure INT mage...
Just wanna try out a STR build

You have two end game mages? Wow.