PDA

View Full Version : quick question

callmealan
06-19-2015, 12:06 PM
will coc have a town? just like all the other sts games?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Hahahahabirdy
06-19-2015, 12:08 PM
No it will not

callmealan
06-19-2015, 12:10 PM
aww

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Dchar7
06-25-2015, 08:33 PM
No it won't sorry its strictly just pvp like league. But if they did make a chat room that would be cool, wait they already did ;). When sts first announced they were going to make a mainly pvp game i had in mind this. You would start out and pvp vsing other players as you killed people you would get extra exp as a bouns and completing matchs you would get double the exp if you won compared to the losing team. Once you achieve a certain amount of kills you would go up in rank and be able to increase your abilitys with exp or gold. Also being able to buy gear upgrades that permanently stay on that one champion with the gold you earn in matches. Though only people with equal amount of gear would be matched or skill level. Thats what i thought would happen, but it tured out differently maybe for the better we will soon see, it's only in alpha then there will be beta then actual completion with new champions added every few months or something. Similar to league but better in a way due to being able to control what would be a 30 minute match in only 5 minutes, also having a hands on game makes it much more enjoyable then using a mouse.