PDA

View Full Version : Need advice regarding [Planar Arena]

Kingofdevilz
06-19-2015, 01:49 PM
Hello everyone, I'm planning to go Planar Arena for the first time. I have a level 41 rogue which is not yet geared. My minimum budget is 12m. Please give me some advice regarding the gears I should buy to be able to run in the Arena. My pets are all legendary, I use dova bear most of the time.

Kingofninjas
06-19-2015, 01:51 PM
Buy a mythic bow, an ice scale potency set, a blood Ruby of shuyal, and a eerie amulet of potency.

Kingofdevilz
06-19-2015, 01:55 PM
Buy a mythic bow, an ice scale potency set, a blood Ruby of shuyal, and a eerie amulet of potency.

I also require a good build for PvE, can you suggest me one?

Serancha
06-19-2015, 02:40 PM
There are tons in the rogue section (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?119-Rogue-Class-Discussion) of the forum.

Tatman
06-19-2015, 03:59 PM
Keep in mind that expansion is right around the corner, so investing a lot of money in lvl 41 gear might not be the best idea.

That said, if you really want to spend now, do as Kingofninjas suggests. Or, as an alternative, don't buy myth bow but get planar pendant + arcane pet (Maridos, Singe, Samael all relatively cheap now; I'd suggest Maridos) and become one of those rare rogues with 600+ damage with pink weapon. ;) Or another alternative: myth ghoulish daggers + planar pendant + a very good pink pet for Arena known as Blinky. I haven't checked prices, but I believe all these options should fit into your 12m budget.

Elder
06-19-2015, 05:26 PM
My suggestion would be myth daggers + planar pendant
If you do decide to go with mythic bow, I would suggest wild talisman potency amulet over eerie potency.

Also good cheap pve pets I would suggest for arena are blinky, grimm, and slag

Edward Coug
06-19-2015, 06:05 PM
Hello everyone, I'm planning to go Planar Arena for the first time. I have a level 41 rogue which is not yet geared. My minimum budget is 12m. Please give me some advice regarding the gears I should buy to be able to run in the Arena. My pets are all legendary, I use dova bear most of the time.

-Raiding Bow of Brutality (is cheaper and actually does more dmg than Expedition Bow of Potency).
-Icescale Helmet and Armor (cheap and set bonus is nice)
-Blood Ruby (cheap and tons of health)
-Planar Pendant (your most expensive piece but still very cheap for what it does)
-Maridos (unlike equipment, pets level up)

You should still have plenty of gold left over. I wouldn't spend a dime more until after the expansion. This will be plenty good for you to do well in Arena. I was fine without the pendant and using blinky.

Kingofninjas
06-19-2015, 06:35 PM
I also require a good build for PvE, can you suggest me one?

Serancha or someone who has made a guide would be better off doing so. I am a mainly PvP player and hence do not use a PvE build.

Kingofdevilz
06-19-2015, 10:56 PM
Thanks everyone. Maybe its better if I wait for expansion since new gears will be released.

acewasabi
06-19-2015, 11:14 PM
just wait cos you dont want to spend all your money just before expansion.

you can get exped bow brut or pot, ice scale pot set, wild amulet dex type, and blood ruby for under 500k that shld be enough to do planar. blinky is probly best legendary pet if you don't have you cld get one. i did arena with this set up and it was fine.

kiwotsukete
06-20-2015, 01:50 AM
So many people saying run with planar pendant.... u need to do arena to get it XD