PDA

View Full Version : urgent please help...:("

beachboyyy123
04-18-2011, 06:26 AM
Yesterday, i did the cyber quest for my bird (cowboylol) and i chose a dex helmet accidently. but i didnt receive any in myinvertor slots. the cyber dex set that i am using now is i did it form my bear one time before and not from this character. I really spent a long time on it, can u guys hlp fix it and give me the "strength" cyber helmet. if not, u guys can check if i did the cyber quest or not...:(" please help...:("
it doesnt matter to take how long will the devs help me to fix it (hope not longer than one month). i just dont want to do it again...:(" please...:("
i have one fd call "hitek". he said ur guys may hlep. cus he did one accidently before and u guys hlped him to fix in one month...:O"
:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

JaytB
04-18-2011, 06:33 AM
Yesterday, i did the cyber quest for my bird (cowboylol) and i chose a dex helmet accidently. but i didnt receive any in myinvertor slots. the cyber dex set that i am using now is i did it form my bear one time before and not from this character. I really spent a long time on it, can u guys hlp fix it and give me the "strength" cyber helmet. if not, u guys can check if i did the cyber quest or not...:(" please help...:("
it doesnt matter to take how long will the devs help me to fix it (hope not longer than one month). i just dont want to do it again...:(" please...:("
i have one fd call "hitek". he said ur guys may hlep. cus he did one accidently before and u guys hlped him to fix in one month...:O"
:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Hi! Nice to see you made it to the forums :D

You might have already done it, but the best way to contact the devs is via E-mail: support(at)spacetimestudios.com

Hope to see your problem getting fixed.

beachboyyy123
04-18-2011, 06:41 AM
ya i sent it already babe x (Lol)
sigh... dnt knw if they receive my email or not...:("

Corpser
04-18-2011, 06:45 AM
devs cant change the helm as its a quest reward may need to make a new charecter agian

beachboyyy123
04-18-2011, 06:50 AM
my fd said the dev changed for him. bt took them a month, because they said its not urgent...:O"

Conradin
04-18-2011, 07:31 AM
Justg might change it when he gets the time. Welcome to the fprums mate ;)

beachboyyy123
04-18-2011, 07:39 AM
whos "he"....:O"?
hahah thanks thanks...xD"

RedRyder
04-18-2011, 08:04 AM
Justg is the CEO of spacetime studios and one of the devs that run the game. Simply put;

He's the man.

Justg
04-18-2011, 08:08 AM
Well I am one of many (20!) devs, all of which may be considered "the man" or "the woman" at this point :D

BB123, the best course of action here is to email us at support(at)spacetimestudios.com.

Thanks! And click!