PDA

View Full Version : Plasma RUN!

arvinlennard
04-18-2011, 07:12 AM
Hi guys Im having a hard time to collect gold in plasma pyramid Im using a lvl 51 mage with orange gemstone equips. Im already dead before I reach the half way of the map. Any tips on how to get through easily in plasma pyramid just by myself?
P.S. IM ignoring all mini bosses and bosses just only ordinary mobs...

Tamino
04-18-2011, 07:19 AM
Accept to move slowly (rush in mobs is immediate death). Switch to Wand/Shield set, you may need it soloing even in Plasma till you are 55.

Corpser
04-18-2011, 07:20 AM
kill the mini bosses that get in your way and alsotry tanking pot or even attack pot also u may need a little bit of str in your build.

:)

Redbridge
04-18-2011, 07:24 AM
I'm by no means an expert but the recent of GCD has slow things slightly....

Keep an eye of your health, hit your combos, don't be afraid the retreat if needed, and consider using a wand/shield instead of a staff, but this may make the run take a little longer.

Also think about a tanking pot....?

BlazeMystic
04-18-2011, 07:25 AM
kill the mini bosses that get in your way and alsotry tanking pot or even attack pot also u may need a little bit of str in your build.

:)

Surely that misses the point of collecting gold on Plasma pyramid if you end up buying an attack and tank pot! I generally only kill mobs up until the first boss and then re-start - you can make 3-4K by doing this.

arvinlennard
04-18-2011, 07:30 AM
err no point at all if ur using pot then ur wasting the money u had earn during your run buying new pots -.-

davidis57
04-18-2011, 08:15 AM
If you do it with a group than you get less gold per run but you would be able to do more runs than if you solo. Soloing at your lvl is not advisable. Trying to keep all the gold yourself you would spend more and take more time.

Major
04-18-2011, 09:07 AM
Personally for me Id just use a dmg pot, the trick is to kill them before you lol. If you get like 1/3 of the way through the map the pot will def be paid for, if solo that is.

MAlandM
04-18-2011, 10:17 AM
Don't kill them in packs unless your dps is through the roof. Take them a few by few. Try looking for some combos if your dps is high and aggro them together. You can probably kill them that way by using your skills a lot. Just remember. You're a enchantress. You can heal yourself and not use pots. You have a lot of mana. You can use loads of skills to do all sorts of combos. Also try to stay as far as possible from the mobs but within the range to attack and watch out for mages and archers that you may come across. It's also dark there so make sure to have your brightness level quite high (you can do this in the settings) so you can see the mobs. :D

Duped
04-18-2011, 10:44 AM
Hmmm... I can solo PP pretty easily (just gold farming mobs), maybe you need to work on your heal timing and skill usage?

Personally I'd rather play in sewers, you gain xp, and you might hit the jackpot!

The-Sandman
03-10-2013, 09:42 PM
if your trying to solo with mage you probably need a lil more strength and wand/sheild

Mage till the end
03-10-2013, 10:21 PM
Lol ._.

Yich
03-10-2013, 10:54 PM
Is it still a necro if he has a grammar error in his post?

Ks_Leon
03-11-2013, 02:53 AM
Lol