PDA

View Full Version : Huge delay between skill button release and the actual skill activation

Anarchial
06-20-2015, 01:14 AM
Hi Devs,
I noticed that there is a delay between the time of when i release any skill button and the time at which it is activated. I am a rouge. Here is what I found out.
I long pressed any skill and then released it. There is approximate a delay of 1-2 secs before the shot is fired. I am not lagging. I am at 300 ping. And I played previously with the same ping without this issue. It doesnt matter which weapon I choose. It happens regardless.

I dont know about other classes. But this delay is causing a problem and I asked a few people. They confirmed the delay too. Please look into this

Wazakesy
06-20-2015, 06:10 AM
its the touch UI that is behind this, i need to literally tap aimed 3x times even on 175ping

Alhuntrazeck
06-28-2015, 09:31 AM
It's ridiculous really. Any half decent rogue can fit in an aimed shot in the time it takes for the mage shield to appear after the skill is released. I've at least 500 deaths thanks to this.

dfortuner47
07-02-2015, 10:24 AM
My mage too,, When my shield activated i'm already sleep on the ground,,,:playful: the longest delay is fireball skill,,,

Aserockon
07-03-2015, 04:20 PM
Experiencing this too
Please can a Dev look into this