PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for Elite PvE

Aerodude
06-20-2015, 11:12 AM
As of now I see many people saying that tanks are not being invited for elite party so I propose this idea for mobs:
If there is no tank in the elite map mobs attack speed and damage will significantly increase by 50-75%(depending which mob)
When there is a tank in the elite map mobs attack speed and damage will remain the same
If there is no mage in the elite map mobs walking speed and damage will be increased by 75%
If there is a mage in the elite map mobs walking and attacking speed will remain the same
If there is no rogue in the elite map the armor of the mobs will be increased by 50%-75%(depending which mob)
If there is a rogue mobs armor will remain the same

For boss:
When there is no tank in the boss fight the boss damage and attack speed will be increased by 75%
When there is a tank in the boss fight the boss damage and speed will remain the same
When there is no mage in the boss fight the boss walking speed will be increased by 75% and damage by 50%
When there is a mage in the boss fight the boss walking speed and damage will remain the same
When there is no rogue in the boss fight the boss armor will be increased by 90%
When there is a rogue in the boss fight the boss armor remains the same

These are my suggestions so that ALL CLASSES ARE RECQUIRED FOR EACH ELITE RUN tanks aren't left out and will be needed FEEDBACK PLS THANK YOU
P.S. its long very sorry bout it

Oursizes
06-20-2015, 02:21 PM
Imagine no tanks/mage in guild/fl not online or busy and you have to pt with a random... Thats the drawback im seeing.

merch_master
06-20-2015, 02:29 PM
The thing is, as with any other mmorpg; class imbalance always rises and the core goal of the developers should be to keep making changes to bring back that balance. This should take priority over everything else, including an expansion.
Class balance is after all one of the core basic needs of any successful mmorpg...i dont see STS doing anything towards such a goal, despite the numerous fixes possible that can bring the goal closer ......we can make all superficial changes to make it seem more balanced ( none have been made yet), but if the base is flawed; there isnt much to be done

kiwotsukete
06-20-2015, 06:37 PM
Worst idea I have ever heard... so you want to make a solo tindrin wilds run into a planar 3 run? Thats all I see happening here, too many people solo maps for this to even be considered imo.

Aerodude
06-23-2015, 06:43 AM
Worst idea I have ever heard... so you want to make a solo tindrin wilds run into a planar 3 run? Thats all I see happening here, too many people solo maps for this to even be considered imo.

That's the problem here people would rather solo than being in the party if you want to solo then why did sts make 3 classes? All the classes must have a use so that all characters will be needed each run so think about it

Maunyabastian
06-23-2015, 10:17 AM
There is a way to make them all effectively used, but this isn't it.