PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys how ya doin?

GiveMeWings
06-20-2015, 02:39 PM
I have been visiting the game this week and talking with some friends and helping them:) is always nice to see them. How are the rest doing?:) i hope good

Enviado desde mi GT-I9505 mediante Tapatalk

Groaning
06-20-2015, 03:06 PM
I have been visiting the game this week and talking with some friends and helping them:) is always nice to see them. How are the rest doing?:) i hope good

TERRIBLE until you came along :) step always lights up our worlds

GiveMeWings
06-20-2015, 03:08 PM
TERRIBLE until you came along :) step always lights up our worlds
i have a present for u b4 i leave again;)

Befs
06-20-2015, 04:03 PM
i have a present for u b4 i leave again;)

Generous as always mr. step but ur still a noob. Come to the dark side of AL:smiley_simmons:

and to answer ur question I'm having a great time in AL but I lost my account for pl a bit back due to reason that cannot be discussed on forums (infraction avoided)

Groaning
06-20-2015, 04:57 PM
Generous as always mr. step but ur still a noob. Come to the dark side of AL:smiley_simmons:

and to answer ur question I'm having a great time in AL but I lost my account for pl a bit back due to reason that cannot be discussed on forums (infraction avoided)

That person Denys it XD

Groaning
06-20-2015, 04:59 PM
and step add nosepicking ;) I got very very addicted to l17 rhino

GiveMeWings
06-20-2015, 06:21 PM

U lost ur acc in pl???pm me

Groaning
06-20-2015, 06:21 PM
U lost ur acc in pl???pm me

Wow, WOWO, wowowowowow. Step your slow

GiveMeWings
06-20-2015, 06:23 PM
and step add nosepicking ;) I got very very addicted to l17 rhino
Ill do tomorrow[emoji14] going to bed now

Groaning
06-20-2015, 08:39 PM
Ill do tomorrow[emoji14] going to bed now

Oh okay :)
P.S. I predict this thread as three friends chatting xD

Sheugokin
06-20-2015, 10:00 PM

I still have your L.35 Bracer!! :)

Estoy bien! Y tu?

End
06-21-2015, 01:59 AM
Ello there,
How ya doing?

humiiii
06-21-2015, 07:55 AM
Stepy is very nice he lent me items :o

Groaning
06-21-2015, 09:08 AM

*Rage quit*
But secretly step loves me more :D

Befs
06-21-2015, 12:59 PM
That person Denys it XD

I just want to talk to him and drive him insane. Maybe I should make a char and level to 35 just to annoy him :)

And wtf is with that sig... Incorrect size much?

Fixed nub

Befs
06-21-2015, 01:01 PM
I just want to talk to him and drive him insane. Maybe I should make a char and level to 35 just to annoy him :)

And wtf is with that sig... Incorrect size much?

Fixed nub

Btw for those of u wondering the guy who scammed me doesn't know a boy mage. :playful:

I'm so sneaky

Sheugokin
06-21-2015, 01:14 PM
Btw for those of u wondering the guy who scammed me doesn't know a boy mage. :playful:

I'm so sneaky

Mind blown!

Befs
06-21-2015, 01:48 PM
Mind blown!

Hopefully people understand who I'm getting at...

And your location blows my mind

Groaning
06-21-2015, 03:02 PM
Thanks befs tryna do it lol, and he derping on your acc XD makes you look nubtastic

GiveMeWings
06-21-2015, 04:45 PM
Hopefully people understand who I'm getting at...

And your location blows my mind
Mmm thts why when i said hello to you u had no answer lol now i understand all

GiveMeWings
06-21-2015, 04:47 PM
All ya need bruh:)

GiveMeWings
06-21-2015, 04:50 PM
*Rage quit*
But secretly step loves me more :D
Maybe maybe;)

GiveMeWings
06-21-2015, 04:52 PM
I still have your L.35 Bracer!! :)

Estoy bien! Y tu?
Nice bruh its nice to see u give it a use:) yo estoy muy bien descansando después de los exámenes:)

GiveMeWings
06-21-2015, 04:54 PM
Ello there,
How ya doing?
Im so good bruh and know what? Finally talk with the guy who stole my ems and now i feel quite better xD

Befs
06-21-2015, 06:21 PM
Feel free to do what u want with him. *wink wink* slaughter *wink wink*

and tell the peoples it's not me (I dun wanna look bad)

PS groan I switched out of rogue bc I hated it made war again

Groaning
06-21-2015, 06:40 PM
Feel free to do what u want with him. *wink wink* slaughter *wink wink*

and tell the peoples it's not me (I dun wanna look bad)

PS groan I switched out of rogue bc I hated it made war again

Have fun with warr at endgame ;) Mages all the way (even tho the rogue does more damage and has a better heal)

@sheu what's your voodoo mage?

Befs
06-21-2015, 07:11 PM
Have fun with warr at endgame ;) Mages all the way (even tho the rogue does more damage and has a better heal)

@sheu what's your voodoo mage?

My sorc is 32 already and maybe I should make a not trying account to annoy Mr idk

Groaning
06-22-2015, 12:34 PM
My sorc is 32 already and maybe I should make a not trying account to annoy Mr idk

I've been doing a level a day really slow since I hit l21 where the xp went from like 1,200 to 2,600

Nightorday
06-22-2015, 03:16 PM
Thx for asking man. I'm doing rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly extremely extremely extremely extremely extremely extremely extremely extremely extremely GREAT!

Befs
06-22-2015, 05:33 PM
Thx for asking man. I'm doing rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly extremely extremely extremely extremely extremely extremely extremely extremely extremely GREAT!

That sounds like my my little cousin after he had six pieces of cake and 3 coke's then we told him we were going to disney.

YayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYa yYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYay I'm SoSoSoSoSoSoSoSoSoSoSoSoSoSoSoSoSoSoSoSoSoSoSoSoSo SoSoSo excited!

Suentous PO
06-22-2015, 07:00 PM
That sounds like my my little cousin after he had six pieces of cake and 3 coke's then we told him we were going to disney.

We exclusively feed him bleached white sugar and four loko

Nightorday
06-22-2015, 08:36 PM

YayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYa yYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYay I'm SoSoSoSoSoSoSoSoSoSoSoSoSoSoSoSoSoSoSoSoSoSoSoSoSo SoSoSo excited!

Lel sry nvm

KKryptonites
06-23-2015, 12:47 AM
Good and you?

Ignitedmage
06-23-2015, 02:02 AM
He stepy. you would remember when i made ignited i first met you but then i made annother l35 again and................................. IT IS A DIZASTERR :'(.

Groaning
06-23-2015, 09:27 AM

Lol, sounds like my little brother xD

KKryptonites
06-23-2015, 12:10 PM
I know this is a little off topic but no one else will help me, I got the iPhone 4s and my game needed updates and when I clicked the app, it loads. Loads. Loads to about halfway then all of a sudden says "I've been disconnected from the server" I've been try to get on since yesterday. I've tried deleting the app and reinstalling same thing. Tried restarting my phone, same thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Ignitedmage
06-27-2015, 06:44 AM
I know this is a little off topic but no one else will help me, I got the iPhone 4s and my game needed updates and when I clicked the app, it loads. Loads. Loads to about halfway then all of a sudden says "I've been disconnected from the server" I've been try to get on since yesterday. I've tried deleting the app and reinstalling same thing. Tried restarting my phone, same thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated

I prefer you to make a thread about this in technical issues(by the way it isn't off-topic) because in this thread there are only Stepy friends so less guys are reading this thread messages and you'll get slow reply

Groaning
06-27-2015, 01:06 PM
I prefer you to make a thread about this in technical issues(by the way it isn't off-topic) because in this thread there are only Stepy friends so less guys are reading this thread messages and you'll get slow reply

"Only people reading are stepy friends, slower replies" BUT EVERYONE IS STEPY FRIEND :D

Ignitedmage
06-30-2015, 09:50 AM
"Only people reading are stepy friends, slower replies" BUT EVERYONE IS STEPY FRIEND :D

Didn't knew that O.o btw
i hate your new location -.-

Groaning
06-30-2015, 01:29 PM
Didn't knew that O.o btw
i hate your new location -.-

Ahaha XD I haven't played AL or a few days now