PDA

View Full Version : Questions

spacejunker
04-18-2011, 03:05 PM
Well todays the birthday and iam happy, but now i have new questions. Is having to pay plat for elixers part of a plan to slow leveling. why no lvl cap increase for one year ann to 60.Is the join button ever going to get fixed. Also it was a long build up for the one year just to get a party hat and see some cakes. The place looks great and i got my hat and a really lame shield cause iam an archer. Update hurt nothing but helped even less.

Major
04-18-2011, 04:54 PM
Well look at it like this: the plat for elixers will make the game more balanced, elixers are like cheating when you think about it anyways....but at least the devs can still make money on them (which they deserve). The level cap will raise eventually, it always does, we just have to be patient, if it all happened at once there would be to much goin on. The join button should be fixed soon, this is not something the STS can do anymore, they sent it in to apple now it just needs to be approved. And at least almost everyone got/can get something out of the Bday bash...yes the shield isnt so great but at least we can use them for twinking or new chars we make since the requirement is only level 1. Just remember STS always makes everything better in the end. Hope this helps you out a bit bro.