PDA

View Full Version : Please listen to what the PL "goverment" is really about

XghostzX
04-18-2011, 03:10 PM
It was never intended to actually take over PL or to be the ruling court for anything (as i know the guild that mysticaldream is in has a court? By the way, that works really well.) It was intended to just get a laugh out of things and making amusing updates that people could participate in. It was never intended to cause controversy and i apologize if it did. I always try to make the PL community a fun and safe community for people, so please if there was any concerns let me know. I don't have to post anything else. I guess me and Kanital were a bit disappointed in the global cool down so that was partially involved... but other than that it was only for amusement and i can take it away.

Also i did this as one last thing for a good time with friends. I may be quitting, the game gets boring and a lot of other friends of mine have quit.

-Will

Arterra
04-18-2011, 03:14 PM
I would think all of those extra threads where simply riding the lol-wave

XghostzX
04-18-2011, 03:15 PM
haha exactly. But i'll listen to the community.

StompArtist
04-18-2011, 03:17 PM
It was never intended to actually take over PL or to be the ruling court for anything (as i know the guild that mysticaldream is in has a court? By the way, that works really well.) It was intended to just get a laugh out of things and making amusing updates that people could participate in. It was never intended to cause controversy and i apologize if it did. I always try to make the PL community a fun and safe community for people, so please if there was any concerns let me know. I don't have to post anything else. I guess me and Kanital were a bit disappointed in the global cool down so that was partially involved... but other than that it was only for amusement and i can take it away.

Also i did this as one last thing for a good time with friends. I may be quitting, the game gets boring and a lot of other friends of mine have quit.

-Will

People actually thought you wanted to take over a game in which you have no power to enforce any of your decision. LMAO! Sorry but I cannot stop laughing... this is ridiculous. What next? People are going to be scared of being gang farted by the evil elite??? LOL

BTW: I am "The Judge" and I forbid you from quitting EVER!
AH AH AH AH AH! <- Evil laugh.

FluffNStuff
04-18-2011, 03:20 PM
Still drafting a declaration of war against you for snubbing my request to be Boehner.

XghostzX
04-18-2011, 03:21 PM
Thank you stomp artist!! I have absolutely no control over pocket legends. I think it's because people thought i was trying to start a legit revolution and trying to protest...i was not.

Barbamitsos
04-18-2011, 03:29 PM

-Will

I am nowhere in it -_______-

DawnInfinity
04-18-2011, 03:31 PM
noOoOoOooOoo do not quit. ): <

XghostzX
04-18-2011, 03:34 PM
sry nana, i haven't seen you around much. Dawn i'm not sure though...

Zeus
04-18-2011, 07:02 PM
Ghost! You can't quit :(. I'd miss you too much :(

apocketlegend
04-18-2011, 07:31 PM
And so what I made a big deal about it, it was late and I was anxious for my golf tournament tomatrow