PDA

View Full Version : Why are there complaints about the update?

Uniboom
04-18-2011, 06:45 PM
Personally this update benefitted us because now leveling is a challenge and for new members there is a better starting system so they get more of an idea on the game then the old version and not to mention all the new additions to the game!!! Hope to play with you guys!

Thanks devs for making pocket legends a nice place to chat and play.

Vallist
04-18-2011, 06:50 PM
There are complaints because some people aren't getting used to the update and want to see changes is my guess :o

Major
04-18-2011, 06:55 PM
Ya there are always these complainers with the new updates, just cuz they cant get used to it right away. Wheres the love haha, either way im happy, thanks STS you guys are great!!

giayuan
04-18-2011, 06:57 PM
im just annoyed cuz... i might have to leave this game D:

Uniboom
04-18-2011, 07:23 PM
Why leave?

Moogerfooger
04-18-2011, 07:24 PM
im just annoyed cuz... i might have to leave this game D:

The only thing you HAVE to do is die someday and pay taxes along the way....everything else is a choice.

Redbridge
04-18-2011, 07:31 PM
Is it just me that cant understand the moaners? Today everyone has a free path to level56.... before this some paid for, and enjoyed a great game?? because when we bought it, that was the price... It wasn't free then... The people that got it today are lucky??? No, we were luckier, we've been playing it for weeks/ months.... C'mon people everything thing in life gets cheaper and most apps are eventually free.... Happy belated 1st Birthday PL. I'd pay twice as much... it's still great fun.... THANKS....

giayuan
04-18-2011, 09:43 PM
no see, i MIGHT quit because of high school, gonna have to start working up, been slacking before cuz it doesnt matter, its gonna matter later on. And my mile time is STILL 6:10 -_- my friend already worked his to 5:30 and if i sit home trying to get to lvl56 with no pots, my mile time will get slower...plus im on school volleyball team and soccer team, workout time.