PDA

View Full Version : Anybody really excited?

Uniboom
04-18-2011, 06:48 PM
Personally i have been dying to play this game coming out it looks like a mix and a giant ball of fun! I think this game will have Lots of players and lots of playing i play pocket legends 2-4 hrs a day and more on weekends some times and this game may make me play it a ton! I just cant wait my ipod needs this game!!!

Varking
04-18-2011, 06:55 PM
I can't wait for this to come out but I really want them to answer about the game being Xperia Play optimized or not. Either way I think it will be something I am on for hours a day as Sci-Fi and MMORPGs are my bread and butter. I love Pocket Legends but fantasy isn't really my thing. Pocket Legends is still the best game on Android though.

icantgetkills
04-19-2011, 03:27 AM
i also cant wait for blackstar! will be awesome :D i want to see some gameplay footage!

ratava
04-19-2011, 05:16 AM
Yes, v excited.

- Levels have puzzle elements: Eg flicking switches to open doors, Flame Turrets that require taking out the operator first etc
- B* Saga: "Corporations making the usual mistake of bringing alien eggs on board for research..." Hahaha... ;)
- Combat combos ^ ^ I'll take a flame-thrower those usually work against multi-legged nasties: "Die Alien Scum!"

maddogcharlie
04-19-2011, 09:21 AM
When is the next big gaming conference? Wonder if they are keeping it under wraps until then? Would be a great time to feed us info now as a lot more people are active in PL cause of the birthday celebrations :)

maddogcharlie
04-19-2011, 06:10 PM
Agggh at the Cinco dude...LOL.......teasing us with the Blackstar artwork in the PL video.....you know we are sending that clip to digital forensics to see what else we can get. LOL