PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion

Uniboom
04-18-2011, 06:54 PM
I think it would be cool if you added mounts to this game so we can travel faster which i know there is not much traveling but some people could benefit if they are in a rush to turn in a quest or something or in pvp like chssing somebody down and you can make it cost like 100k cash for a good and cool looking mount so people most likely could buy plat then buy gold so you would also benefit too. I just think it would be really cool to have mounts! (smash me with your thoughts)

Major
04-18-2011, 07:01 PM
Ya this has def been discussed. Cool idea for sure, Id love to have mounts in the game. However there is lots of other things that would be implemented before mounts would take effect. Like Pets, which would be sweet if we could ride, and in game guilds and stuff.

Vallist
04-18-2011, 07:04 PM
it would be a very nice feature however i usually dont walk to maps, but it would work great for those that like to walk

Haikus
04-18-2011, 07:07 PM
How do you think that would look top down, on a 3D game? It'd take up too much space, too.

azulflame
04-18-2011, 07:15 PM
how else would I get to the forbidden crypts as fast as I do?

airide
04-19-2011, 12:07 PM
well it would be a pretty kool feature to put in the game eventually. it wouldnt have to be anything big, just a little mount you could buy at a certain level. and maybe there could even be a purpose to use them instead of just clicking on the area. maybe there could be a couple little chests with some gold you could find on your way.