PDA

View Full Version : Any Event for 4th of July?

Bazinga!
06-21-2015, 06:10 AM
Is STS hosting any event for 4th of July, like a contest or something? How about changing the DoTD? :D

Iheybeautiful
06-21-2015, 08:17 AM
STS is sick of telling you no more updates like come on, live with it.

Befs
06-21-2015, 01:03 PM

I believe he meant a contest, not update, and then later made a suggestion we all wish would happen but ofc won't.

Sheugokin
06-21-2015, 01:11 PM
Is STS hosting any event for 4th of July, like a contest or something? How about changing the DoTD? :D

Ya thought.

Bazinga!
06-22-2015, 05:35 AM

I think STS made that pretty clear to me when they locked my update thread exactly 3 minutes after I made it lol.

And yes, I do mean a contest. I don't think they've stopped contests already.

Iheybeautiful
06-22-2015, 08:31 AM
I think STS made that pretty clear to me when they locked my update thread exactly 3 minutes after I made it lol.

And yes, I do mean a contest. I don't think they've stopped contests already.
You said a change in DOTD which is something in game, I wasn't talking about contests, they make it every now and then.

Seoratrek
06-22-2015, 11:46 AM
In regards to a game update, please see this:

We will no longer be updating Pocket, Star, or Dark Legends. We also will no longer be updating Battle Dragons or Arcane Battlegrounds. This includes weekly 2x bonuses and seasonal events. We are not sunsetting (shutting down) these games. We will keep all of them running for the foreseeable future, but we are not going to be adding anything new. The drain is simply too great on our limited resources.

Contest-wise however, I could maybe do something similar like what I did last year? Take a look here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?162471-4th-of-July-Carnival-Legends-Series!-(Event-Ended)

Feel free to PM me with ideas and I can see what I can do! :)

Befs
06-22-2015, 06:19 PM
hello seo, I cannot take ss's on my macbook, may I take a pic of the screen even if it's slightly blurry?

Bazinga!
06-23-2015, 06:04 AM
I don't really like Hide and Seek events. You have to be on at a certain time, which doesn't work out for countries other than USA because people might be asleep / at work etc.

Trivia is OK, but most of the PL community wouldn't be able to answer questions about PL 4 years ago. Also last time someone (not from STS) did a trivia, he gave away prizes to all the wrong people.

I think costume contests are fun because everyone can do it and you don't have to be an oldie / a person living in the devs' time zone to participate with an equal chance.

I'm totally against raffles because it's luck based, theres no skill required.

And for the prizes I would prefer Platinum and Vanities rather than gold, like you did last year.

Those are my ideas.

Groaning
06-23-2015, 03:47 PM
hello seo, I cannot take ss's on my macbook, may I take a pic of the screen even if it's slightly blurry?

Yaya time to read over AL history so I can answer the stupid questions ._.

Bazinga!
06-29-2015, 06:37 AM
So is anything happening?

Freakingud
06-30-2015, 03:54 PM
Lol, I dont think they do events anymore. Easter didnt happen :(

Bazinga!
07-02-2015, 09:06 AM
2 days left, nothing yet. Cmooon do a contest where u give away cool vanities.

TheRealRedlighting
07-07-2015, 08:09 PM
Such a shame. A good game on it's way to it's downfall.