PDA

View Full Version : Warriors and Planar Tombs

PhoenixPrime
06-21-2015, 08:27 AM
I'm just curious, can an all Warrior party actually clear the Planar Tombs?

How long does it actually take (especially with the low damage amounts)?

Anyone seen it done before, please comment.

Trojan2100
06-21-2015, 10:43 AM
1: yes
2: I belive they are still in there
3: never seen it done

Oezheasate
06-21-2015, 10:56 AM
"I believe they are still in there" loled at that.

Maarkus
06-21-2015, 02:40 PM
No sure about all war party but planar tombs 1-3 can be soloed by war with OP gear (focus on crit) but it still takes 22-24mins per tomb, with exception of tomb 1 which is approx 18mins... Cant find the other photos but i have tomb 3 here:
Hope this helps

mmaachilles211
06-21-2015, 02:58 PM
1: yes
2: I belive they are still in there
3: never seen it done

Oh this gold bwahahahaha

PhoenixPrime
06-21-2015, 03:28 PM
"I believe they are still in there" loled at that.

That one went right over my head at first, duh. Heh heh.
That's why I was asking because my damage output sucks, sure I can kill stuff, but it takes forever.

PhoenixPrime
06-21-2015, 03:34 PM
No sure about all war party but planar tombs 1-3 can be soloed by war with OP gear (focus on crit) but it still takes 22-24mins per tomb, with exception of tomb 1 which is approx 18mins... Cant find the other photos but i have tomb 3 here:
Hope this helps

Wow. I've been staring at this picture for a full 5 minutes.
Plus you did it faster than it took our two rogues (sure we're new, but wow).

Arcane Ring and Shady and Surge are two things I don't see in my warrior's near future, so this is a scene I'll never see first hand.
Still I'm just wowed that it is even possible.

Selmin Sejdovic
06-21-2015, 06:18 PM
If they have low dmg then they have alot of armor and health they should just do big pulls and they will complete it under 25min :)

Maarkus
06-22-2015, 11:42 AM
P
Wow. I've been staring at this picture for a full 5 minutes.
Plus you did it faster than it took our two rogues (sure we're new, but wow).

Arcane Ring and Shady and Surge are two things I don't see in my warrior's near future, so this is a scene I'll never see first hand.
Still I'm just wowed that it is even possible.

Done the solo test again witharchon ring of force and nekro pet. Imbued tactics gear and bonesaw. Finished at 26mins++ photoreference:

I know that warrior class is the worst pve class but i hope that players out there fight to keep the warrior toon from being a 'pet class' and realize that with a bit of gear tweeking and persistence Warriors can be a viable class for PVE. And please do not give up the fight in reminding the Devs that this is a 3class game and not a one calss game.

Thanks
Maarkus