PDA

View Full Version : Some questions

Fear
06-22-2015, 01:17 AM
Hi. I just came back, but I have a few questions for the current AL market. Why is samael cheaper than Maridos and singe? Also, why is everything a lot cheaper than it used to be. O.o and my last question is what's the price of Halloween ghost vanity SET (selling) and price of medusa costume (selling. No helm) not sure where this thread should be put ;-; THANKSSSS

Bigboyblue
06-22-2015, 07:17 AM
I just came back and couldn't believe the market either. Even nekro is selling for 25mil. When I quit Sam was 25-30 mil. How things change.

Ssneakykills
06-22-2015, 08:01 AM
Welcome back mate, long time no see

LordDravek
06-23-2015, 12:37 AM
Wb!!!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Fear
06-27-2015, 06:48 PM
is samael still worth getting? its one of the best pets in pve too right?

Visiting
06-27-2015, 07:16 PM
is samael still worth getting? its one of the best pets in pve too right?

Errr, you'd be better off with a pet such as Maridos or Singe, they're around the same price but have good stats and the AAs are beneficial to your whole team, unlike Samael who stuns and banishes occasionally...

Fear
06-27-2015, 09:16 PM
Errr, you'd be better off with a pet such as Maridos or Singe, they're around the same price but have good stats and the AAs are beneficial to your whole team, unlike Samael who stuns and banishes occasionally...

But is that in pvE too? Samael has a poison for pve and a heal and chance for 1hit KO. That makes him a really good pet for wt4 leveling and elite farming right?

Visiting
06-27-2015, 09:21 PM
But is that in pvE too? Samael has a poison for pve and a heal and chance for 1hit KO. That makes him a really good pet for wt4 leveling and elite farming right?

I'd say refer back to Safiras' post on the three pets^
Personally, I've used all of them (though not Mari all that much yet, and can say without a doubt, Sam makes you pretty squishy compared to the others, in elites with big pulls of hard hitting enemies flooding in on you, would you rather instantly kill 1-4 out of 20 or so, and then promptly die because you're stats aren't good enough to survive/kill fast enough? Or, would you rather, have great stats, keep your party with a healthy buff (which keeps them alive and killing), plus Mari's passive has a banish at lvl 40 I believe, so you have a (small) chance of insta-killing with him too :)
JustMy2Cents

Fear
06-27-2015, 10:48 PM
I'd say refer back to Safiras' post on the three pets^
Personally, I've used all of them (though not Mari all that much yet, and can say without a doubt, Sam makes you pretty squishy compared to the others, in elites with big pulls of hard hitting enemies flooding in on you, would you rather instantly kill 1-4 out of 20 or so, and then promptly die because you're stats aren't good enough to survive/kill fast enough? Or, would you rather, have great stats, keep your party with a healthy buff (which keeps them alive and killing), plus Mari's passive has a banish at lvl 40 I believe, so you have a (small) chance of insta-killing with him too :)
JustMy2Cents

hmmm safiras did say that samael had an edge over the others in pve with its panic and regen. and... maridos is ugly af LOL

Dex Scene
06-28-2015, 07:29 AM
Exactly what others said.
I also prefer Maridos over singe and samael.
Although when I said I want to buy maridos in guild chat, I was lectured by an enigmatic rogue. When I tried to defend myself and maridos I was lectured more and was told that I cant know more than him cuz he has 40 banners lmao.
Anyway, moving on...
Samael is old pet. Most of people have it. There are still too much of supply. Where maridos is newer pet and have great stats as singe and doesnt lack in crit bonus. That's also a reason why Maridos is costlier.
Singe provides awesome stats too and it is undoubtedly one of the most preferred pet by twink warriors.

Stuffs are cheaper as new maps and stuffs are coming. Things get like this when an expansion come. Don't panic.
Hope it helps.

Kiritobozz
06-28-2015, 08:11 AM
uuh, nekro is selling 18m atm xd

Fear
06-29-2015, 01:31 PM
The panic does help in PvE yes. It works on both mobs and bosses giving you time to regroup and land a few ananswered hits. However the regen isn't helpful in PvE, only in PvP. The amount of damage that you potentially sustain while trying to fight off a huge group of mobs that's following you around makes the small amount of HP and mana you regain per tick irrelevant. And if the trend in boss fights continues, you're one hit too often to care about regen. The banish helps in most elite runs except in Tindirin where some of the mob classes are resistant to banish.

Having said that, I will re-iterate my point that all 3 pets have their use and can be utilized efficiently in the right situations.

P.S. when Samael first came out people did say that it was incredibly ugly as well lol.

well i chose samael in the end just cuz it was cheaper lol. thanks everybody