PDA

View Full Version : Did NOT recieve Shield of Gratitude...?

DineroNigro
04-18-2011, 11:57 PM
I did not receive the Shield of Gratitude and I have bought $20 worth of platinum on 3/8/11. I had purchased Balefort Castle Campaign 3/16/11, PvP Arena+CTF Pack 3/16/11, Alien Oasis Dungeon Bundle (Part 1-3) 3/16/11, Elite Dungeon Bundle (Swamps, Skeller Returns, and Frozen Nightmares) 3/16/11, and Dungeon Bundle (Fathom Crypts and The Lost Expedition) 3/16/11.

Do I have to be a certain level to be awarded the shield? I am currently only lvl 23... Or maybe all shields have not been given out yet? If anyone could please let me know any reason I may have not received the shield, I would greatly appreciate it. Happy birthday PL... Thanks ahead of time...

DineroNigro

Vallist
04-18-2011, 11:59 PM
Shield is given out already

1. Check your stash for your shield
2. If you bought it within last 3 day before update, dev are refunding your plats

DineroNigro
04-19-2011, 12:03 AM
I checked my stash about 10 times now. I even uninstalled and re-installed the game searching my stash still no shield. I have listed the dates of my purchases, they were all made last month. I just checked for shield again, not there...

Vallist
04-19-2011, 12:13 AM
probably the dev forgot to add the shield to your account
tell them what happen
Email the devs at support(at)spacetimestudios.com

DineroNigro
04-19-2011, 12:30 AM
Thank you for your swift replies. I just sent a Email to them and hope to hear from them soon. Thanks again...

j46g629h
04-19-2011, 12:34 AM
did you buy Balefort Sewers before the update?

Vallist
04-19-2011, 12:38 AM
Thank you for your swift replies. I just sent a Email to them and hope to hear from them soon. Thanks again...

you are most certainly welcome :o

did you buy Balefort Sewers before the update?

yes he did, it saids on his post the date he bought it :o

j46g629h
04-19-2011, 12:43 AM
I had purchased Balefort Castle Campaign 3/16/11, PvP Arena+CTF Pack 3/16/11, Alien Oasis Dungeon Bundle (Part 1-3) 3/16/11, Elite Dungeon Bundle (Swamps, Skeller Returns, and Frozen Nightmares) 3/16/11, and Dungeon Bundle (Fathom Crypts and The Lost Expedition) 3/16/11.

did I miss anything? I can't find he said that he bought Balefort Sewers

DineroNigro
04-19-2011, 12:50 AM
Too my knowledge I had bought it, it says I have nothing left to purchase in the plat shop. Is Balefort Castle Campaign Bundle include Sewers? I turned lvl 13, bought $20 plat, and purchased every map bundle available... on 3/16/11 Was Balefort Sewers out at that time???

Vallist
04-19-2011, 12:51 AM
I had purchased Balefort Castle Campaign 3/16/11,

hmm that might be, not sure if he means just the castle or the whole balefort campaign, i might be wrong sorry :o
he said he bought all so i'm assuming he has it

davidis57
04-19-2011, 12:52 AM
Balefort castle campaign is not the same as Balefort Sewers. The sewers was sold separately so you don't qualify.

DineroNigro
04-19-2011, 01:03 AM
Balefort castle campaign is not the same as Balefort Sewers. The sewers was sold separately so you don't qualify.

Sadly I think you may be right. This is really a "newb" mistake and really sucks that this has happened. Maybe I can explain my situation to them through email and be awarded the shield anyway. I would have glady purchased the "Balefort Sewers" also, but I thought I had purchased everything possible already. This really sucks and was confusing with all the bundle changes and releases they did this past month... How much plat was the "Balefort Sewers?" was it in a bundle also? I am so confused....

cynic
04-19-2011, 01:03 AM
man whats the big deal, the shield isnt good looking or usefull why all the fuzz to get it???
they could at least printed on the shield something like "i play PL and all they give me is this shield" or "i went to blackford and all i got was this shield"

listen ur really not missing a thing about it, i dont even miss it because its in my stash

DineroNigro
04-19-2011, 01:07 AM
man whats the big deal, the shield isnt good looking or usefull why all the fuzz to get it???
they could at least printed on the shield something like "i play PL and all they give me is this shield" or "i went to blackford and all i got was this shield"

listen ur really not missing a thing about it, i dont even miss it because its in my stash

Sorry, I'm not a "vet player" yet, just started playing about month ago. People were awarded a item for spending real $$ on the game in support so figured I ask about it since I haven't received the item. As you say its really not a big deal anyway, I guess cause the shield isn;t all that great so why sweat it? I dunno, how good the shield actually is so guess I'm just being a "newb" lol...

cynic
04-19-2011, 01:16 AM
ok let me tell you youre really not gonna miss the shield, like i said i looked at it did "hmm ok " and put it back in my stash to be removed when i need more space.
like i said earlyer i wish i could give it to u because well it looks like a stuppid to me and the reason "gratitude" doesnt express in the beautifullness of this shield.

hidden_lantern
04-19-2011, 04:34 AM
Hey DineroNigro,

I'm in the same situation as you. I bought all the campaigns except Balefort Sewers and I didn't get the shield.
The bad thing is I only bought them last week and this week they become free :(

I wish I had waited one more week or they refund me my platinums....
oh well....

Lesrider
04-19-2011, 04:37 AM
Maybe if you offer to pay for the campaign that you're missing, they'd give it to you. But that would be an odd choice...