PDA

View Full Version : Birds, have you noticed?

Jsaieagle
04-19-2011, 12:11 AM
I have just found there is a new "combo" for birds, everyone knew shattering scream + blast shot (cruel blast) is a combo but now, break armor + blinding shot is another combo!! (I don't know what's its name... :()

I don't know if it's a news but I just wanna share to all of you ;)

Hope this can help birds after the gcd... :rolleyes:

giayuan
04-19-2011, 12:13 AM
:O thanks!!! great to know.. would that mean the other classes have more combos too? PHYSIOLOGIC HELP OUT HERE >:D

Moogerfooger
04-19-2011, 12:14 AM
Actually, all you need to do is have a Recurve (Raid and Custom definitely, maybe others) and use blinding shot. It says "Combo" but no further damage can be seen other than a normal hit, no cool little saying comes up.

But I will try your way too, break armor > blinding shot and see if I can see anything special :)

Beanmachine
04-19-2011, 12:33 AM
Actually, all you need to do is have a Recurve (Raid and Custom definitely, maybe others) and use blinding shot. It says "Combo" but no further damage can be seen other than a normal hit, no cool little saying comes up.

But I will try your way too, break armor > blinding shot and see if I can see anything special :)

I can use this combo with my enchanted set.

Jsaieagle
04-19-2011, 12:53 AM
I can use this combo with my enchanted set.

Yes, I can use the new combo with my talon too! Just wondering if there's any debuff or an increase in the dmg

Jsaieagle
04-19-2011, 01:06 AM
BTW, just wanna say TY to devs! You guys really rock! We birds complained that we can't pvp after the gcd and you guys gave us the new combo as the compensate <3

I love PL :)

Riccits
04-19-2011, 01:15 AM
i just wondered a bit bcz now at boss fights i only c: combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo!

first i thought wow my team is awesome, but after some runs i thought it isnt normal....

Jsaieagle
04-19-2011, 01:33 AM
i just wondered a bit bcz now at boss fights i only c: combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo! combo!

first i thought wow my team is awesome, but after some runs i thought it isnt normal....

Riccits, maybe you are right, I just found a few things about the new "combo"
1) no matter what skill I used before blinding shot, it's a combo (ie. you can use repulse + blinding / root + blinding / blast + blinding......)
2) there is no name for the "combo"
3) there is no any increase in the damage!

Maybe it's just a bug.... :( Dev, can you please prove it?

Ellyidol
04-19-2011, 02:15 AM
Just Blinding Shot alone causes the combo sign to pop up. I think its a glitch like Gold Fever's attack before, every one was a combo.

Raulur
04-19-2011, 06:46 AM
Has to be a bug. A few days ago, the same skill caused what looked like a stun proc, instead of the blinding proc.

Weagledan
04-19-2011, 06:53 AM
Another question for you birds -- After I have died and re spawned at the entrance I've used evade...and the buff stayed with me throughout the rest of the run. It's happened twice now, both times in the catacombs. Has anyone else experience this?

StompArtist
04-19-2011, 07:01 AM
Another question for you birds -- After I have died and re spawned at the entrance I've used evade...and the buff stayed with me throughout the rest of the run. It's happened twice now, both times in the catacombs. Has anyone else experience this?

Yes. Seems to stay stuck. I have also experienced a broken "iron blood" on my bear that would not activate no matter what the cool down was doing I would just click on it and nothing would happen. Other skills worked fine too.

Jsaieagle
04-19-2011, 07:33 AM
Yeah, my evasion icon had been stuck too :(

Weagledan
04-19-2011, 12:11 PM
Yeah, my evasion icon had been stuck too :(

I mean...not that I'm complaining, I can deal with permanent evasion :)

Jsaieagle
04-19-2011, 01:38 PM
I mean...not that I'm complaining, I can deal with permanent evasion :)

How????????? :)

spacehamster
04-19-2011, 10:17 PM
Yes. Seems to stay stuck. I have also experienced a broken "iron blood" on my bear that would not activate no matter what the cool down was doing I would just click on it and nothing would happen. Other skills worked fine too.

First noticed a "broken" skill with my mage's mana shield and later with my bird's focus. Skill shows as ready but won't fire. Found that if I tap another skill and return to the broken one it will then fire. Doesn't happen often and for a while thought it was just me.