PDA

View Full Version : lol

Crashgangsta
06-22-2015, 05:47 AM
Lol `toilet` is actually misspelled and written `toliet` 134810

AppleNoob
06-22-2015, 10:14 PM
Lol `toilet` is actually misspelled and written `toliet` 134810

He's an illegal alien and he has bad grammer, give him a break.

Iilhopeliliil
06-23-2015, 01:13 AM
He's an illegal alien and he has bad grammer, give him a break.

Not just that, he's Sizoo!

Crashgangsta
06-23-2015, 04:59 AM
Lol he got everything else correct and how can a nerd alien like that make mistakes ;O

AppleNoob
06-23-2015, 06:20 PM
Lol he got everything else correct and how can a nerd alien like that make mistakes ;O

No he didn't. In his very first sentence, he says "flushes it several times. ...nevermind". He ended the sentence on "flushes it several times" and then did a new sentence which was" ...nevermind."

The new sentence is grammatically wrong.

He's also not a nerd alien.
He's not educated very well as seen by his broken English as well as the fact that he is an illegal alien. This would make him very "derpy" which is not nerd-like at all.

Iilhopeliliil
06-23-2015, 06:41 PM
No he didn't. His very first sentence he says "flushes it several times. ...nevermind." he ended the sentence on "flushes it several times" and then did a new sentence which was" ...nevermind."

The new sentence is grammatically wrong. He's also not a nerd alien. He's not educated very well as by his broken English as well as he is an illegal alien.

Apple, are you a Sizoo too? :D

Suentous PO
06-23-2015, 08:01 PM
He's not educated very well as by his broken English as well as he is an illegal alien.

Uh
Wat

AppleNoob
06-23-2015, 10:05 PM
Uh
Wat

He's an illegal alien. He's not a real citizen of alterran as his race is seen as an enemy, thereby no citizenship.

What did you think I was talking about?

Suentous PO
06-23-2015, 10:30 PM
Are you in Europe ? Ik English can be structured differently, but it looked like google translate beat that sentence up, and stole it's punctuation.

#todos somos ilegales

AppleNoob
06-23-2015, 10:46 PM
Are you in Europe ? Ik English can be structured differently, but it looked like google translate beat that sentence up, and stole it's punctuation.

#todos somos ilegales

I was tired like usual.

Me encanta Sizoo. Él es mi favorito ilegal.

Apple, are you a Sizoo too? :D

No, I'm his younger brother.

Bizoo es mejor. Mi mejor amigo es Pablo el taco.

Waug
06-24-2015, 11:19 AM
It's called gentlemen's language. Like a gentlemen would call u nob/nab/nun rather 'noob' dey just hesitate to say it directly for example if I get angry and tempting to trash talk, I'd do it in my version of dollan language rather direct speaking (even if the words are not mutable/banable) :p

dudetus
06-25-2015, 03:36 AM
Give him a break, he's Sizoo, the Galaxy's most powerful space janitor.

Armourslash
06-26-2015, 11:38 AM
For some reason he 75% of the time starts his sentences with his name maybe that's just his usual ways...

Ignitedmage
06-26-2015, 11:50 AM
If somebody noticed then his face isn't equal to his brain! ;O
He's so intelligent

Waug
06-26-2015, 09:30 PM
If somebody noticed then his face isn't equal to his brain! ;O
He's so intelligent

u didn't notice, its an alien, & generally aliens have been projected like this, big head smaller body so that they have utilized their brain way more than body that's how they evolved.

AppleNoob
06-26-2015, 09:55 PM
u didn't notice, its an alien, & generally aliens have been projected like this, big head smaller body so that they have utilized their brain way more than body that's how they evolved.

That's how sentient, intelligent beings are expected to evolve. Humanity just portrays aliens as further along the evolutionary path than human.

Suentous PO
06-26-2015, 11:18 PM
That's how sentient, intelligent beings are expected to evolve. Humanity just portrays aliens as further along the evolutionary path than human.

This statement presupposes an anthropic linear version of evolution inconsistent with biological variance, and also equates brain size with intellect which it is not indicative of such, not that intelligence/consciousness can be effectively defined.
Arguments can be made that information evolves to escape biology attaining immortality, in which case you and I may be in a hologram effectively being npcs in a video game beyond our ken in a multidimensional m-brane version of the Everett-Wheeler theory soon to be, but not yet tested by the large hadron collider.

I mean, fnord

Reunegade
06-26-2015, 11:29 PM
This statement presupposes an anthropic linear version of evolution inconsistent with biological variance, and also equates brain size with intellect which it is not indicative of such, not that intelligence/consciousness can be effectively defined.
Arguments can be made that information evolves to escape biology attaining immortality, in which case you and I may be in a hologram effectively being npcs in a video game beyond our ken in a multidimensional m-brane version of the Everett-Wheeler theory soon to be, but not yet tested by the large hadron collider.

I mean, fnord

U broth me to tears :') tysm 4 ur valedictorian speech, i have a difrnt outlock in life now!!!!!!! :')

AppleNoob
06-27-2015, 12:50 PM

I mean, fnord

Thanks for the seminar, Professor Po.

Suentous PO
06-27-2015, 01:00 PM
No one can tell if I'm trolling when they have to google half of what I said.

=D

Groaning
06-27-2015, 01:04 PM
I got like 60% of that

AppleNoob
06-27-2015, 07:27 PM

=D

I think what you said is actually true but I'm not far enough in evolutionary biology to confirm if it is right or wrong.

Groaning
06-27-2015, 08:54 PM
I think what you said is actually true but I'm not far enough in evolutionary biology to confirm if it is right or wrong.

Just google it lol

AppleNoob
06-28-2015, 10:08 AM
Just google it lol

And do work? I don't think so!

Waug
06-28-2015, 10:44 AM

=D

nope I dont need to google this, it was going strong until u tried to mix imaginary biological philosophy with modern physics like mixing mango seed in milk.

Suentous PO
06-28-2015, 04:56 PM
nope I dont need to google this, it was going strong until u tried to mix imaginary biological philosophy with modern physics like mixing mango seed in milk.

But the part you called imaginary was true and the physics were more imagination!
Now pardon me while I eat my mango seed cereal.

Waug
06-28-2015, 09:47 PM
But the part you called imaginary was true and the physics were more imagination!
Now pardon me while I eat my mango seed cereal.

Well that's what I meant It was going strong until it arrived to LHC.

Freakingud
06-30-2015, 04:07 PM
Lol nerds much and why bully the alien anyway?

TheRealRedlighting
07-07-2015, 08:17 PM
A simple typo