PDA

View Full Version : Best GEAR for 56 BEAR OVERALL???

Freakingud
06-22-2015, 02:58 PM
I want to know which set of gear is best and why? I have got strongman's set now and feel that it is not too good. I can sell my strongman set for 1.4 mill.

Nightorday
06-22-2015, 03:02 PM
I want to know which set of gear is best and why? I have got strongman's set now and feel that it is not too good. I can sell my strongman set for 1.4 mill.

For 56 bear u should use big top lol strongman is for like warbirds and mages but it's not really a big deal tho.

synfullmagic_23110
06-22-2015, 04:57 PM
For 56 bear u should use big top lol strongman is for like warbirds and mages but it's not really a big deal tho.
it is a big deal!!!!

anahadaz
06-22-2015, 05:12 PM

It is a huge deal allen. Just go buy another 5m for 65 dollars and buy an sm set.

But yeah, sm for mages and warbirds and dex birds if you are decent, bt if you are too bad to kill em or if the bird is 61.

I recommend getting some not-so op gear like a reaper or a custom set, because I hate using glyph, so boring. You can say that custom is op but it is very squishy, so the damage is hard to use.

anahadaz
06-22-2015, 08:28 PM
For those of you spamming me with pms in game, that's a private joke between me and allen, please stop pming me. He did not actually buy gold.

Freakingud
06-23-2015, 12:54 AM
In 1.4 mill, can I buy the BT set and the Prestigator bunny and the RS plate?

End
06-23-2015, 01:57 AM
Just stick with sm, if your decent you can kill anything

Ssneakykills
06-23-2015, 07:58 AM
Just stick with sm, if your decent you can kill anything

You don't even have to be good at bear to kill anything

howtoswag
06-23-2015, 09:30 AM
^^^ I know 3pc Bears who have like no clue what they're doing at endgame and own people just because they use str. Buy a 3pc 77 bear account and you're instantly "pro".

Nightorday
06-23-2015, 01:39 PM
^^^ I know 3pc Bears who have like no clue what they're doing at endgame and own people just because they use str. Buy a 3pc 77 bear account and you're instantly "pro".

Buying accounts is against TOS!

Cavoc
06-24-2015, 11:23 AM

Lol every class is easy at endgame.

Sheugokin
06-24-2015, 02:22 PM

Orly.....

Int mage I guess can just blow up the world because pallies and bears are easy.

AppleNoob
06-24-2015, 03:17 PM

Don't forget int foxes. They are easy too. Dex rhinoes are so easy that the game can't handle it.

Bird Brains are rather easy too.

KingFu
06-24-2015, 07:16 PM
Orly.....

People over-exaggerate how difficult it really is to play int mage. A majority of the time you're either dead without standing a chance, or you only need to hit 2-3 skills to kill. It's certainly harder to play than bear and pally, but PvP is so unbalanced that it typically comes down to the matchup of classes/specs rather than skill level.

Arpluvial
06-24-2015, 11:46 PM
Hey guys!

We definitely like to see competitive spirit, but let's keep it friendly and forum appropriate. :)

Cavoc
06-25-2015, 06:05 PM
Orly.....

Don't forget int foxes. They are easy too. Dex rhinoes are so easy that the game can't handle it.

Bird Brains are rather easy too.

Lol. I didn't say that bear is harder now did i? No I'm pretty sure I didn't.
Endgame is easy. Or rather... Pl is easy. It's all about dodge.
Int mages don't dodge so they aren't about dodge? Not true. Because you still have to factor in if the other class you're fighting dodges. Honestly. Once you get your combo down how hard is it? It isn't. You just use your combo and hope they don't dodge. That's all it is.
And to the int fox- nobody plays that. And if you do it's not hard. Because dying isn't hard. And that's all you'll do as an int fox at endgame. And don't try to tell me bird is hard. Blast gf. Root shatter blast. Hope that blind hits against a bear. Not very hard.

Edit: Here's the thing that I can't stand about int mages.
You could completely suck, and go int. and always use the excuse that you only lost because you're int and underpowered and that every other class doesn't take skill.

AppleNoob
06-25-2015, 06:10 PM
Oh, You didn't get what I meant by bird Brain. I didn't mean dex bird. Bird brain is my nickname for int birds.

Cavoc
06-25-2015, 06:13 PM
Oh, You didn't get what I meant by bird Brain. I didn't mean dex bird. Bird brain is my nickname for int birds.

Again. Dying isn't hard. I've only met one int bird who was good int. And was good as an int bird in more than just fang cap. But I haven't seen him in a long time

KingFu
06-25-2015, 08:35 PM

Nobody calls them "bird Brain."

Ever since the nerdy birdies at 45 cap died out, they haven't needed a nickname, much less a not-as-creative alternative.

AppleNoob
06-25-2015, 08:41 PM
Nobody calls them "bird Brain."

Ever since the nerdy birdies at 45 cap died out, they haven't needed a nickname, much less a not-as-creative alternative.

I call them bird brains, besides I give all of the toons in the game a nickname.