PDA

View Full Version : Predictions on rebuilding Garetta!!!

Candylicks
06-22-2015, 05:51 PM
So we saw the sneak peak pictures of Garetta when it's a total disaster and also on the test server of the final gateway we have for the expansion. There is a leader board for this event, if you can call it an event? Yet we have zero hints as to what lies ahead of us on the world effort to rebuild the town and launch the expansion.

I am pretty excited but not sure what this entails. Do you have any predictions or clues you have seen in game as to what the rebuilding of Garetta will be?

Valkiryas
06-22-2015, 06:45 PM
I predict that we need kill certain bosses and then they'll drop some "Essences/tools/fragments" to re-build the Village!

Probably will be like the "Valentine's" event where we needed to open potions to reach a goal but instead we need to "Gift/give" those "Essences/tools/Fragments" to a leader village or magician.

Valky!

ClumsyCactus
06-22-2015, 06:48 PM
I predict a ton of arena.
Because harreth says that they are "channeling unstable energy into arena" or something, and We could perhaps use that energy to rebuild Garreta.

Serancha
06-22-2015, 07:00 PM
Perhaps we need to stockpile deary eggs.....

Clickbangboom
06-22-2015, 09:44 PM
Maybe I didn't read it right but will you have to be lvl 41 to participate in unlocking expansion? hmm...hard end game elite grind to unlock expansion?

If you all recall, we mentioned a while back that there would be some important teamwork involved in the release of this expansion...and we don't mean a party of 5. ;) This new addition will enable more players than ever to pitch in and be a part of one of the most monumental moments in Arlorian history.

Dalmony
06-22-2015, 10:01 PM
I could have sworn I saw something somewhere about "bricks" ... I imagine that it will be something similar to the lovecraft event, so we will have to farm crafting materials (like candy hearts) which we will then be able to craft into event token kits.

There might be a token store with maybe a pet and a vanity, but one of the options we can spend these tokens on might be "bricks" for Garetta (the "love potions" of the event)... (and maybe other things like buying "doors" "windows" "timber" for tokens too who knows!)

After that well I dunno what we would then do with the bricks... maybe the bricks, doors, and windows act like elixirs: dmg reduction, hp increase and armor increase. That would kinda fit the theme too ^_^

But when we reach the community goal of "using" a certain number of bricks etc. in some way, Garetta will be complete and the portal will open ^_^

Xorrior
06-23-2015, 06:39 AM
I could have sworn I saw something somewhere about "bricks" ... I imagine that it will be something similar to the lovecraft event, so we will have to farm crafting materials (like candy hearts) which we will then be able to craft into event token kits.

There might be a token store with maybe a pet and a vanity, but one of the options we can spend these tokens on might be "bricks" for Garetta (the "love potions" of the event)... (and maybe other things like buying "doors" "windows" "timber" for tokens too who knows!)

After that well I dunno what we would then do with the bricks... maybe the bricks, doors, and windows act like elixirs: dmg reduction, hp increase and armor increase. That would kinda fit the theme too ^_^

But when we reach the community goal of "using" a certain number of bricks etc. in some way, Garetta will be complete and the portal will open ^_^

I'm going with this too. Something similar to lovecraft event. Maybe we gotta go arena and knock the bricks outta those Bosses.

Candylicks
06-24-2015, 08:27 AM
Yes I bet it will have a bar like the lovecraft event. I hope we see it coming here shortly, the community is ready for the Rage!

Dimitrian
06-24-2015, 10:56 AM
I predict a ton of arena.
Because harreth says that they are "channeling unstable energy into arena" or something, and We could perhaps use that energy to rebuild Garreta.
Harreth is reffering to the arena and onky the arena.Not the expanison.
The thing goes that the dark forces of Inan'Hesh that remained in the tombs are becoming too powerful and eventually will lead to another dark era of Shuyal.
So Hox and his brother Haxx decided to open the tombs and focus that force into the Shuyal Gladiator Arena.The dark force was so powerful that it led to the creation of the Planar Arena and to other evil things (such as the enraging obelisk and the arcane fossil).

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

Gladius
06-24-2015, 11:07 AM
i speculate that we will have to slay something or open the chest and crates that lay around in a zone to find building material which we craft tto make supples and had it to an npc

carmine_blade
06-24-2015, 04:21 PM
Curious to see whether all levels can participate in the event, or only capped toons.

G-M
06-25-2015, 09:26 AM
OK I'll spill the beans... You will do something awesome to trigger an awesome event which will unlock even more awesomeness! You'll definitely want to be taking screenshots and/or video to capture the historic event.

princesslovess
06-25-2015, 09:28 AM
OK I'll spill the beans... You will do something awesome to trigger an awesome event which will unlock even more awesomeness! You'll definitely want to be taking screenshots and/or video to capture the historic event.

We have to stand on lots and lots of lego bricks .-.

PhoenixPrime
06-25-2015, 09:45 AM
We have to stand on lots and lots of lego bricks .-.

Arcane Legos! Awesome!

Thrindal
06-25-2015, 10:48 AM

Straight from Lord Business himself...:-).

Beware the Kragle and taco Tuesday!

Dimitrian
06-25-2015, 10:52 AM
Straight from Lord Business himself...:-).

Beware the Kragle and taco Tuesday!
Then we all wake up in a kid's basement.
Hmmmm....sounds familliar...

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

Clickbangboom
06-25-2015, 10:53 AM

That's Just AWESOME!

Dalmony
06-25-2015, 12:54 PM

Well grats.... I now officially love you XD

Wish I could have liked this post twice XD