PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With A Pve Build For Lvl41

Youtuber
06-22-2015, 07:12 PM
Ive tried multiple pve builds and havent found one that worked better than my pvp build. Thing is, I dont know what I did in my pvp build so my builds pretty bad.

acewasabi
06-26-2015, 04:55 PM
hmm im not an expert but i use aimed 5/5 nox 5/5 piercer 2/5 (health upgrade) and shadowveil 4/5 (all except combusting decay). i have maxed out crit dex int and str passives and the rest on armor. some ppl like to spec traps or razor and swap skills in different situations but i prefer not to do that. im pve only btw.

mmaachilles211
07-21-2015, 07:12 PM
hmm im not an expert but i use aimed 5/5 nox 5/5 piercer 2/5 (health upgrade) and shadowveil 4/5 (all except combusting decay). i have maxed out crit dex int and str passives and the rest on armor. some ppl like to spec traps or razor and swap skills in different situations but i prefer not to do that. im pve only btw.

I use the above but switch veil for trapz. Don't ever really use veil because u debuf with your attacks and I buff with your attacks. I just stick with pets with dam too so if I have something thst is boosting my dam I just kinda feel I'm wasting the pet. Just my thoughts though. I like traps for pve because when ur running more difficult elites and your smurf is rooting them with clock it's very helpful if they're gathered in a nice Lil package.